Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th June 2005
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
tips on getting high class call girls in Bangalore. Go to Brigade
Gardens Bar at Brigade road.Give your hotel number to the Steward and ask him to hand it over to mamasan Baby Shalini.She will call you later.High class girls rate Rs.15000/

Old 27th June 2005
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Last week got a new babe Rupali from Punjab. She was terrific and very cooperative, with a stunning figure and very cute smile. Had a really nice time with her. You can PM me for her contact no.

Old 27th June 2005
Founding Member
I had seen too much curisity among members for the cunningham street hookers and thats the reason why I am writing today. Guys I had been to cunningam road 4 times and saw there is cops problem in this area and this is the reason you wont find these chiks regularly and also the quality of the girls are below average. As Erica wrote about the stunners on the MG road, guys I wud rate her 6/10 and she does'nt worth 3k coz she comes only for ST.If guys are really anxious for getting Bobmay babes, then freinds instesd of wasting your evening on cunninghan road you can go to Ballerina(3rd floor) and Cow Boy dance bar, coz many bobmay babes have shifted to Bangalore after Bombay dance bar shut down. But you can'nt take these girls outside from the Bar, but have to contact their pimps.

Old 27th June 2005
Founding Member
I am Jamaican Indian, settled in India due to work for the past 5 years. Been mongering in Asia and Carribean for the past 25+ years. Please dont PM me as I tend to ignore them.

Theres a new stunner on MG who asks for 3 K and she is worth it tried her twice in a row.

As anywhere else in the world, experience is the best teacher, anyway here are some tips.

I have stated earlier that Cunningham road is not a walking choice but a car one.
Drive very slowly 2 -3 times ( you will have to drive in a big circle due to one ways) you will notice the same girls walking up and down. They too will notice you. A man /older woman will wave you down and lean into the window to ask if you are looking for some address. Say yes, and say that its number 18- 20 -25 (as in age). They will say, 2 mins , 3 mins etc, meaning 2 k 3 K , you tell them you thought it was 1.5 mins etc.

Park your car a bit further up, the same man/woman will come again near your car with the girl/s. pick one, and tell her her your place. you have to drop her back to CH road later.

If its her place expect some seedy hotel in Shivaji nagar area and you have to go by rick, and pay extra. Other mongering rules about safety etc apply.

Old 28th June 2005
Founding Member
OTHERS INCLUDING CHANDIGARH

Chandigarh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was driving down towards Ambala at about 1 PM. Sighted 2 SWs, young, about 20, one dark one, a 5 and another freckled a 4, both local, on Sector 21/34 road near the Petrol pump. Stopped the car and they got in. They recommended I drive down to Zirakpur / Panchkula for the place. Asked for Rs. 500/-. Was in a hurry and I had to say no. They offered a HJ / BJ in car when driving. I declined as buisness at Ambala was more on my mind. May try some other time.

Last edited by lalchitri : 28th June 2005 at 12:05 PM.

Old 28th June 2005
Founding Member
Amazing Girls in Pune

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just visited Pune and found a great change here. A number of college girls available for short time during day at 3K to 5K. No night service. These chicks are looking for quick money to afford the expensive lifestyle. Have met a few of them and surprised to see some stunning models available at such a cheap price.

Old 28th June 2005
Founding Member
After putting in my last posting on Ahmedabad, I though of just giving more information to people you are interested in mongering in GUJARAT. I have travelled this city a lot and can give lot of info on the same. It's a quite place but lot of action under the cover. I will start with Baroda today :

Sex in Baroda -- (Vadodara) - Baroda is now called Vadodara. Still there are not yet openly females available for sex. But you can surely get girls / women during day time at some places. Usually such women utilize bus stops. As it is secure for them for hide themselves with other passengers. The people of Gujarat are mainly of religious mind and be careful of people around you while mongering and don't forget keeping an eye on each and every bus stop / rickshaw stand, you’ll surely get nice females. (1) go to “Kakaghoda” circle in Sayajigunj area. There is a bus stop on the way towards Fategunj from Kalaghoda circle, near faculty of commerce of M.S. University of Baroda. You can surely get good females during daytime for sex around that bus stop. Rate is Indian Rupees 1200 / - + Rupees 200 extra for BJ without condom. The girl will take you to the hotel room. Hotel room charge is Rs. 200 for 1 to 1 and half-hour. (2) Go to Hotel Pooja, Near Boys hostel of M.S. University of Baroda, it is on the way to Railway station or S.T. bus depot to boys hostel. Good girls / women are available for Rs. 300 / - to 1500 / -. Blow Job is included with this price. But don’t forget to bargain. Girl will demand for Rs. 3000/ - and come down to Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 1200 /- for 1 hour. Bargain both price and time before you enter into hotel room. Just go to reception counter of hotel counter and ask for girl. If any girl is not available there, ask them to call, they’ll call girl by phone as per your requirement and budget by phone. (3) The same thing as above mentioned is with Hotel Sanman, Hotel Dhiraj and Hotel Sky Lab on Jetal pur road of Baroda. These hotels are famous for prostitution. (4) Go to Fatehgunj circle during daytime, at least 1 or 2 girls are always stand there towards home Science College of the road. (5) Go to Nizampura Circle, there is a bus stop to go towards Alembic some women will be there and walk through that road towards university pavilion just on end of the turn of the circle, you can easily spot them. Women are available there only before evening. (6) Go to GEB circle, Alkapuri. Opp. GEB circle there is a bus stop to go towards railway station. During day time many girls / women are available there. Usually they are waiting there for their customer with prior appointment who supposes to come to collect them from there. You can easily spot them there.

Old 28th June 2005
Founding Member
In baroda u can get cheap prostitutes for Rs. 150-200 near the railway station and in Nyay mandir near Padmavati complex. but quality is not good.

Old 28th June 2005
Founding Member
Pune

Yes this is my experience but due to some reasons was not involved in the action. Thats the same road you are talking of. One can find girls there in the evenings after 7-8, I was approached by one girl after we smiled at each other for some time and she asked for 3K all expences included. The reason being I was there as I had some good friends who were there in Fergusson College.

Old 28th June 2005
Founding Member
I had been to Pune twice. Yes you are right. One can find some cheap stuff in and around Budhwar Peth, also try out the road near Fergusson College. There you can find some college girls for 3-4K.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls