Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th October 2008

fauka has many secret admirers
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old 29th October 2008

sadhumhatma123 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 4.60 gb DL: 5.23 gb Ratio: 0.88
well u can bank on these their is one dhaba jhansi ka daba in urban estate near university run by aunty she has not got great stuff but definately good stuff enjoy

Old 30th October 2008

ONCEINBLUEMOON2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
please tell me abt massage parlor in andheri east

Name and addresses
i m looking for safest MP
good services

Onceinbluemoon2001@yahoo.com

Last edited by ONCEINBLUEMOON2001 : 30th October 2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: sa

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
I was in Mumbai for last 3 days & stayed in Andheri hotel & it was my first visit there.

Day 1: Went to bandra (E), tried to check action in front of MacDonald's, but not able to get anything.

Then went to a small place (next to Subway) in Bandra & selected one gal from orrisa (5/10). Attitude of the GAL was good, had CBJ & then actual work- Total damage 1700+ 200 tip.

Evening straight headed towards Panwel, reached Saptagiri Bar. Selected one Bengali GAL (6/10), she asked for 1000+300 for room, came back to bar after completing that & selected another GAL from MP Chandini (8/10) she was real tight & had nice time with her.

Day 2: During day time again went to Banda on my junior's request & selected one orrissa lady (28 Y) this time but got an excellent service.

Evening again went to Panwel & this time went to Kapal Bar but exp was not that good.

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Visited a famous bar in Dahisar naka around at 8 pm. I was looking for a prey when I saw a flash light coming and the darkness for 30 sec. In the same time all girls were gone. I saw the police guys coming in. Watching the orcherstra bar people singing and a one or two sari wearing girls standing.

Went off and in another 4 min all those beauties were back in room.

Seems to be a good setup for them.

Took a girl for ST for 1. 5k good stuff. No BJ.

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
Mumbai Vashi Report
I had been to Mumbai around 5 yrs ago. Panvel was hot then, I had an excellent time. This time when I wen to Mumbai on 10th December, even tho times have changed for worst, I was still expecting excellent time and I was right.

First nite I spent in hotel in Kopar Khairane, don't remember the name, will fill it up when I recall. This place was meant for girls to be brought in. I watched in awe as one boy brought an amazingly cute girl I have ever seen, she must have been a decent girl, she was extremely shy and kept on trying to hide her face. There were other people tho who vr bringing professionals as a matter of fact, no prob. But, v vr there for 3 day stay biz tour. The place and service was stinking. Next day complained to the manager. He was very happy to see us go. In next 3 days, we changed 3 hotels. It took us time to realise that every hotel that we went would be happy to serve for at the max 2 hours, after that you are a pain in the ass for them. Since, they don't know who you might be, they do give you a room, but, make every effort to kick you out ASAP.

Nyways, at every hotel I asked the counter and the waiter for an item (acronym for a girl there) and nobody wud help, even for a tip. Got desperate and asked a friend out. He took me to Kapil Bar in Vashi. I don't know the exact location, but, trust me, ask anyone auto at Vashi for any bar, even if you have no clue, he will take you to something gud, it is very common. Mostly, auto don't expect anything extra for this, a 10/- tip wud be gud.

However, we were late drinking whisky at hotel, the bar was closed. But, the girls leaving the bar looked good, 4 to 8 out of 10. Then, my friend took me to Navrang Bar, just behind Kapil, in some obscure lane, very difficult to reach untill and unless the auto driver knows about it. The girls were bad- 4/5. Sat there for some, scanning for girls. Found one 5/10, called her. Caught her hand and asked her, she said she wasnt interested and left. I wasnt much in a mood anyway. Spent some time again scanning the scene. Then, one friend turned terribly drunk, had to be lifted to the hotel.

Now, I had nothing for second day, was horny seeing all the Pros coming and going in the hotel and very bad mood and tired.

He immediately dispatched 2 girls for me! It was instant, I wasnt expecting anything that fast.

Both the girls were good. I liked the one who was around 5. 5' in height, slim, marathi and looks 6/10. Price Rs. 3, 500 including the girl and the pimp, negotiated to 3, 400. The girl was good, talked friendly. More than the looks, it was her desire to please that was good. She took bath and came out in towel. I always want the girl to take a bath, here she was ready for it before asking, no issues. The body was unexpectly excellent, 8/10. Smooth young skin, fair by Mumbai standard, fairer than her face, which was slightly dark, Very slim, tall and big bonkers, exactly as I would like them to be, model like. If somebody is looking for slim body, she deservers 10/10. I prefer slightly petite, so gave her 2 marks less. Even with face, since, I have foreign experiences, I might be harsh, she had a cute marathi face, big eyes. She probably deserves more marks, Eyes definitely 10/10, big naughty smiling eyes. Age might be around 20-22, did not ask, they lie anyway. She didn't like BJ, I didn't insisted on it either, Went for straight missionary. She tried doggy, but, was in pain, so again back to missionary. But, she was in no hurry. Even after it, she was sweet, not hurrying to leave. I liked this very much and tipped her a 100 more. Her name was Sunita I think, she also gave her mobile number, but, she would come throgh the pimp only, no direct. Mobile was for Time pass. Damage 3400 (girl) + 100 (Tip) + 350 Room Rent. This room was bad. There is good room for 900, I stayed in that room for 1 day. But, I checked out at 11:00 and after that when I asked for it, it was booked. I was lodged at Sai Guest House, sector 19, Vashi, just behind DCP Office!

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
Congress House
While on a recent visit to Mumbai, I decided to visit the stores around Lamington Road to purchase some computer accessories. I happened to be with this friend with whom I had mongered every evening (for two years) nearly 10 years ago. (We both live in the USA now).

Just walking around in that area brought back old memories and we headed towards Congress house to see what kind of action would be available at the time of the day. It was around 4:30 PM, which is relatively early. We saw a lot of hotties getting into cabs in front of Congress house. These girls were well dressed with nice make-up on. We were approached by a pimp who informed us that these girls were all headed to the orchestra bars that also doubled as pickup joints. He offered to take us around the brothels for Rs 50 (he initially did not quote any amount - saying that we could settle that after we select a girl. We insisted on setting his fee upfront to avoid arguments later on).

We did not want to spend more than Rs 600 per girl and firmly told the pimp to inform the brothel owners in advance. Over the next 20 minutes or so, we went through a lineup of about 30 girls in 4 different brothels in the congress house area. We were told that the lineup gets better later in the evening.

At the fourth brothel we visited, I selected a lovely young Bangla girl named Riya. I paid the 600 bucks to the "manager" of the brothel and had to fork out another 50 bucks for the condom and towels.

Riya's performance was out of this world. For the very first time in India I recieved a decent blow job. She had a hot little body and a very friendly attitude which is very rare. The sex was intense and I was comletely satiated by the end of the session.

We proceeded to the next brothel since my friend had not found anyone of interest yet. He finally selected an amazingly gorgeous girl named Pinky there (this place was directly above the place Riya was in). Pinky looks like a North Indian and is actually a Nepali from Calcutta. No one would guess that until she opens her mouth. She looks and dresses like a model and could give any guy a hard on even with her clothes on :-) He paid the same amount of money. While Pinky looked very hot, he did not seem very happy after the session. According to him, they did not "click".

We then proceeded to our old haunt... a Nepali joint in Kamathipura. It was getting dark by the time we reached there and had a tough time loctating the place we frequented 10 years ago ! We had to fight off a lot of irritating pimps before we entered a Nepali place that was not the same as the old one. After my intense workout with Riya, I was in no mood for another round. My friend paid Rs 160 for a hot nepali girl. The session was average, but at that price, a total bargain.

I could not get the image of Pinky out of my mind. I went back the following week to have a great session with her. The view during doggie could easily qualify as the 8th wonder of the world. She has a very sexy body and enjoys being fondled. This time I only paid 600 bucks. They did not charge me extra for the condoms/towels and no pimp was involved. I gave Pinky a 100 bucks at the end of the session as a tip.

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
Nerul outlets ,,,
The nerul circuit is in full swing. Iam tlking about WH near the flyover on the Mumbai-pune highway. This place opnes around 6pm, gains momentum by 7-8pm closes by 11; 30pm. Was there last night. Unfortunately the disco section was closed early (11), but asked the waiter about any chicks available for ST. After some hesitation he guided me to adjacent building compound where I saw 3-4 Vans fully loaded with girls (most from congress house and chembur areas). Quickly selected one for 1500 rs with AC room for 400. So-So experience. Girls seemed to be in a hurry, but can't blame her as it was already 12am. Total damage 2000 with tips to waiter etc. But at least things are available. Best time to go by 9-10pm. Rooms are just ok. Not very clean. But passable. Beer I think is 280 rs. And around 40 girls present.

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
man I spend far too much time in Voodoo I am living out here at the moment, I am white guy and can speak basic Hindi, I've only ever had 2 girls from Voodoo, 1 st one was a Nepali girl. She was great fun a full GF experience, had her a second time but then she got real greedy for money and she turned real nasty

Now a lot of you guys may call me a cheap charlie but I reckon these girls are asking for a lot of cash when you look at the economics of India. Take Thailand for example you can have a girl all night for equivalent of 2000 Indian Rupess. The people who work in my hotel (5 star) earn 6000 rupees a month and they are very educated people. Degrees etc

I've offered 4000 rupees to some girls from Voodoo for LT and they turn it down, I dropped one girl off home in a taxi and she lives practically in a slum. Surely she'd could do with the money

Second girl I had was very good looking, but I got her back to my hotel and she's throwing up from drinking too much. I take good care of her. Not pushy at all & let her sleep it off (Man there's no way I'm gonna molest a woman who's out of it), morning time quick session and she's complaing telling me to finish quick. I later find out she has a husband who bashes her up. Sad story really and all round a bad experience. Gave her 3K. She calls me up next day asking for another 3K. Politely told her I am not an ATM. She then blames me for her old man bashing her up, says she's coming my hotel etc

Also in voodoo some of the better looking girls upstairs have bad attitudes, real rude. It puts you off from the start,

Old 30th October 2008
Founding Member
Voodoo
Folks

Went to Voodoo on Sunday night in the middle of a blitz India trip. Key points:
It opened at 9:30 pm: kinda late.

Staff was a bit rude and almost robbed me of my money I thought.

Ladies were slowly rolling in. 8 girls for 8 guys.

4 were 4-5 rating, 2 were 6 rating and 2 very 7-8. I partook with the 8: a girl called Nikki. She negotiated for 4k for ST (high I know, but I really can afford it but I wanted to help the girl as much as I could. The only people who lose are you mongers: sorry guys). But this Nikki was around 18 years old .. too young for my taste.

Nikki barely spoke English but I know Hindi so we connected. She seemed slim and had cat eyes with heavy make up.

We went to a hotel nearby in my personal cab that I had hired for the day. During the 8 minute ride she spoke with some guy on her phone: seemed to be her lazy boyfriend or something like that. She was fighting with him saying she did not want to work that night and I would be her last customer. But he asked her to work on. This girl was barely 18 and I could see she was being exploited by this guy who sounded so much older over the phone (30-40 or so). Anyway, I carried on as I probably would have made it worse for her if I decided to head back to Voodoo.

Once we arrived at the hourly hotel room she suggested it was stinking filthy and to my relief she thought the same and asked for a nicer room. This one did not stink at least.

We undressed and at this point she asked for more money. My alarm bells rang and this moment is the most unsatisfying one in a monger's fun. I told her not to worry about money if she did not rush me and DFKed and things like that. I ended up paying her that extra 1k in advance.

But then this girl melted like a kitten in my arms and gave good service for her age and country. She also got on top of me and LFKed me. Her body was firm. But her tight jeans were actually packing her baby fat and I knew she was more like a 6 or so under the full light. Her body was tight and I was afraid if she was even 18 or not. I am a consensual sex kinda guy and sex with a minor is not something I ever can enjoy. In fact I do not enjoy sex with anyone under 24-26 age. But this girl knew what she was doing.

She did not offer BJ and refused. I accepted this and went on to cowgirl, doggie and finally missionary. Her pussy was the tightest I have ever seen in my life. She was not that good in bed but her tightness was what did it for me. I shot my load and she did not change her expression. This told me that she was a veteran and her lack of pretense further added to the business like experience. I would not repeat.

Voodoo is a skank house. But it must be better than any other options in Mumbai or India. I will avoid Voodoo or might just go for the shock/grime factor.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls