Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Gopika seems to be definitely worth a try, if one has a day to spare in Mumbai. I agree with you about the age vis a vis service equation. From my experience I have always noticed that the service is better if the girl is slightly older and not 18-22yrs old. Most of the younger girls are only interested in missionary or turn out to be a starfish, whereas I think slightly older girls/women try to please you to ensure repeat visits. And if one is into BBBJ / CBJ then there is no question a slightly older women is the best solution. So I guess the trick is to look for someone who is 7/10 but about 28-30yrs.

about the Juhu hotels, most of them are in P4P, particularly the ones which are in the stretch just before the beach starts ( if one is coming through Juhu Tara Road). But its quite infamous for raids. I have heard of more than couple of instances where they have got raided and the guy/customer has had to pay off the cops. Some even suggest that its a racket between these hotels and cops. Given that there are so many other places in Mumbai, I have always stayed away from them.

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
How to get there:

a)From the airport, the best way is by Auto to Chunna Bhati train station. This is on the harbour line of Central Railway. Then by direct train which ends at Panvel terminus. Total cost Rs 85 and travel time is about 100 minutes. Taxis were quoting Rs 550 direct from Airport to Panvel. b)From Dadar, you can get enough buses and share taxis to get to Panvel. c)From south Mumbai, the best way is by local train, Harbour Line, from CST, direct to Panvel terminus. Transit time about 90 minutes.

Where to Stay and Local travel:

Local travel is very easy by auto. Anywhere within Panvel, you will pay only Rs 10 per trip. Only once, late at night, did a auto driver ask me for Rs 20 for the trip back to the Hotel. There are numerous hotels in town of a reasonable quality. They are typical of the Hotels you find in small district towns of India. I stayed at Hotel Panchratan (Rs 850 for A/C room & Guest Friendly) but I could easily spot atleast 6 others of the same standard. All have restaurants and bars attached, so that food and drinks are no problem. Please do not bother to even go to Persian Durbar, which was mentioned earlier on this board. In case any monger is there late at night, then the Disco Bars have rooms upstairs which can be taken for the full night (rate between Rs 600-750 for full night – only room with AC and 300-400 for ST). However, these do not have any restaurants and bars attached and while checking out two of the places , I was not too happy. The hotel rooms are much better.

Panvel Town and Daytime activity:

The town is very small and can be easily covered within a day. There are numerous Disco Bars spread all over and I could visit 5 between 2000 and 2400 hours. Daytime activity is almost nil unless one goes to the lodges/hotels above the Disco Bars (and presumably belonging to them) and asks for a girl by name. The girl is then brought to you from the place where she stays. But you must know the name of the girl otherwise they will get you something that you do not prefer/like.

Local Guides:

All local auto drivers act as your guide. Just be friendly to them and they will give you all the details of various places and also point out the current “happening” places. No tips are necessary except the usual Rs 10 fare. Other good source of information was the security guards at the Hotels and the guards outside the Disco Bars. There was one bar (I forget the name) which was just like the dance bars in Mumbai – basically girls dancing and a whole lot of drunk people throwing currency notes at the girls. This was the only place I visited which was not a pick up joint.

Operational details:

Everything is so open that one does not need to even think a bit. Most bars open at 1900 but get going only after 2100. Once you enter a Dance bar, several waiters will pounce on you to seat you on their table (they get a cut from the drinks you order). Do not feel or look threatened and just push everyone away. Then do a quick survey to find a suitable location to sit and proceed. The waiters will pester you for drinks but the trick is to slip a Rs 50 note to the waiter right in the beginning so that he does not bother you too much (he still will, but to a lesser extent). The girls will be dancing in a central dance floor and all you got to do is either beckon one of the girls to sit with you or ask the waiter to fetch her. Some girls move around from table to table wishing clients and you can choose at that time too. Once you have selected a girl, you must negotiate directly with her for ST or LT. Also discuss with her what you are looking for and VETY CLEARLY what services she will provide (I am now talking from a very bad experience there – more later in the report). Some girls do not want to come to your Hotel but go only to the room “upstairs” – so better negotiate everything directly with the girl. The waiter will not help you at all in the negotiation. In fact, when they see that you are a professional and experienced monger, they will back away from any negotiations with the girls. The joints are open till 0600 but I have no clue as to what the scene is like after midnight since that’s when I called it a day (or did I ??)

Costs and Pricing:

In general, these are the prices:

Hotel Room in genuine Hotel: Rs 850 for A/C

Room in Lodge: Rs 200 for non A/C

Room above Disco Bar: ST Rs 300/400 A/C LT Rs 700/750 A/C

Local Auto trips: Rs 10 per trip

Drinks in the Disco Bar For you: Rs 200 – 220 (hard or beer) Lady Drinks: Same as your drinks but always insist that you taste the lady drink first or the beer bottle is opened in front of you !!

Bar Fine (called Entry Fee for girl) Rs 300 ST with girl: Rs 500 – 700 (depends on your negotiation skills) LT with girl: Rs 1200 – 1500

Meal in restaurant: Rs 150-200 per head

Beer in Hotel (genuine hotel): Rs 65

My trip and Experiences:

The flight landed in Mumbai at 1115 and after collecting my checked luggage I was able to get to Panvel by 1345. But actual transit time was only 1Hr 45 Min. While coming back (if you have a flight to catch) budget for a travel time to the airport of 2Hrs 30 Min. Got a very young Auto driver at Panvel station (I was sure he was underage) so difficult to probe further. Hit the highway in the direction of Persian Durbar. Whoever goes to stay there, better make your last will and testament ! Its in the middle of nowhere and reminded me of the Motel in “Psycho”. Promptly, the auto was given new instructions to head into town and then the young chappie started to speak out. Got a run down on all that was happening in Panvel and headed (as per auto driver recommendation) direct to Hotel Panchratan. After checking in, decided to walk around and the first chap to give the best information of the trip was the security guard outside the hotel.

After a good lunch and a small nap (nothing else to do) started the action at about 1830.

Sun City: Located near Hotel Panchratan with decent rooms attached. Girl quality is Third best. Waiters are the worst. Seating and lighting are below standard since some parts of the Disco were being remodeled. Most girls were from AP, UP and West Bengal. Typical Hindi Pop and Movie music, with the occasional Enrique Iglesias thrown in. Girl rating 5/10 although some were of 6/10 or even just 7/10 types.

Jagdamba Bar: Please avoid at all costs. As soon as you enter you are asked which room you want to sit in. The simple room is at the entrance with poor quality of girls. Then ther is the dark room (with absolutely no lights) where the girls will squeeze the hell out of you. I got scared in 3 minutes and came out into the lit room. Adjacent to the main entrance there is a VIP room. Seeing the qulity in the VIP room, I could just shudder to think what type of girls would be in the “dark room”. Was out of the bar in flat 10 minutes. Girls rating in VIP room 4/10.

Gopika Bar: Mentioned many times on this forum. The best bar in town at the moment. Good quality girls (rated them 7/10 and some even 8 or 9/10). Girls from all over India. Met some from Delhi, Agra, Lucknow and even Tamil Nadu. Well dressed and not all that pushy like the other bars. Gets going only after 2200 hours although some of the girls were there even at 2000, when I entered.

Chanakya Bar: This was the second best place. Does not have rooms attached but they direct you to a place nearby. Ambience was good but I thought that the girls quality was a bit lower than Gopika. It was going full blast at 2200 when I entered.

Kapplan Bar: (Not sure about the spelling). Better than Jagdamba but not worth visiting once you have been to Gopika/Chanakya/Sun City. Could be good for the starter.

I did 2 ST’s and 1 LT for the day that I was there. In every place I could spend about 1 hour having drinks (I stuck to Orange Juice till I reached Gopika). Fondling, necking was all allowed.

First ST was from Sun City and she was brought back to my Hotel room after negotiating Rs 500 for one shot and one hour whichever is earlier. She promised to do BJ (did not know whether BBBJ or CBJ) and everything else that I wanted. Girl called Padma from Vijaywada. She really had to be cajoled, pushed, ...encouraged to try out different things, She probably only knew the standard missionary. Initially did not allow even to be fingered. She had never heard of DATY and according to her, BJ was supposed to be onky a light kiss lasting a few microseconds. Finally a promise of Rs 200 tip did not change her attitude or performance much and had to just finish it off to get rid of her. When I took her back to the Bar, I complained to the security guard and the waiter (the qwner was not there) about poor service.

Second ST was from Chanakya. Rate was Rs 500 but I discovered a new term with Neelam from Tamil Nadu – some girls are Starfish, some others are Crucifix (do not mean to hurt any religious sentiments – but this is the best description I could find for her position). Very bad experience. Probably the worst screw I have ever had.

The LT was from Gopika. By then , one was fairly experienced and realized that other tricks have to be tried. So this time went in for a slightly older girl (I think about 30 although she claimed 25). Name was Seema. Slightly plump with good boobs and dressed in a saree. Initially I did not want her till I told the waiter of the other bad experiences that I had earlier and he said that although this one was not the best looker but a god performer. Negotiated Rs 1500 LT (till 1000 next day) and after a few drinks, headed back to the room. Unlike the ST’s , this one was not shy at all (probably age and experience on her side) and was nude in a jiffy. We ordered beers (she drank a total of 3 through the night) and got into the act. Once again, had to cajole and push her to try different stuff and she agreed when promised a “good” tip. CBJ was as often as I wanted but with a double cover (must complain to Durex that their products are not trusted !!). Every 30 minutes she wanted a new double cover to be put on, which was not only a hassle but spoilt the mood. Kissing on the lips only happened after the first two shots !! Had a total of 3 shots during the night and one HJ before she left in the morning. Overall experience was so-so and probably I felt satisfied because the two ST experiences were real bad. Seema was a decent talker and when I told her about bad service from girls in Panvel, she said that most are inexperienced and if you take the older ones, probably the experience might be better. So that’s a good thought to bear in mind.

Overall: Over all, the experience was so-so. Have had better and have had worse. Panvel is good if you are in a gang of 2 or more mongers and go for a day there to have fun. If you are alone, better arrive there in the evening so that you do not get bored during the day. The place is quite popular because I met mongers who had come all the way from Pune to pick up girls and take them back for 2 days. Everything is open so for the shy types out there, Panvel is a good bet. My recommendation would be that if you visit Panvel go for the slightly older types and with some effort and good luck you can have a good time. If you have anything readily available closer to Mumbai, there is no point in going all the way to Panvel.

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
Except for a few known DBs ( like Paris bar in goregaon), none of the DB girls will come out just like that. Though from my experience most DB girls at the end of the day prostitute themselves for money. Only difference being that one will have to befriend these girls first and give ones number and make the girl call you up. Also, befriending means a few visits to the bar and giving atleast 500 bucks to this girl per visit and chit-chatting with her.

In very few cases the management / waiters of the bar get involved in the deal making. Though i must say that I was surprised by an experience on my last month's visit to Bombay, I had gone to Nightlovers ( upmarket DB further up ahead of Guddi in Andheri east), the management actually said that they can arrange for an LT in the adjoining hotel (Sun n Sheel) with the girl we were interested in. But the amount they asked for was ridiculous and we let it pass. Quite possible that since my friend is a regular there and we knew lots of guys there so this kind of a thing occured, but in general the management seldom gets involved in deal making.

But in my opinion, unless one is a regular, the DB is route is not worthwhile to explore. Pure p4p places are much better & easier.

Old 12th June 2005
wow wow amazing yara
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Mr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mr.President Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.President
UL: 5.62 gb DL: 4.45 gb Ratio: 1.26
great going lal bro,,,didn't see u in my threads since long time...anyway
repped u +99

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
Meeting someone near shoppers stop and paying 500 bucks and only then getting to know about the rates, deal etc. Samson had told me on the phone that "he provided high class girls / ladies" and being familiar with the p4p scene in bombay I knew that it would be upwards of 6k for LT.

Anyways, took the cash along with me and met up with Samson's crony in front of Shoppers Stop. Paid him the 500 bucks and then Samson spoke to me and told me that the rates would be min of 8k for 4hrs for the type of girls I was asking for. And that he has a place close to Shoppers Stop itself where I can avail the services. After lots of haggling he just refused to budge and finally we settled for 7.5 k inclusive of everything, basically on the pretext that 500 bucks already taken as "membership fees" should be discounted et al. The other thing which I made clear was that untill i saw the girl I wouldnt pay a single penny, which was ok with him. But inturn he said, I would have to wait for 45mins for the girl to arrive at his location.

So I went with his crony to their place, very close to Shoppers Stop itself and waited. I think in about an hours time this girl arrived and she was really hot / good figure, looks etc. Someone , if one sees on the road, one will appreciate and definitely letch at. Also she was polished and spoke fluent english etc. Am not sure what she was into, cause she absolutely refused to divulge it. I paid up the money and the service was good ( she didnt turn out to be a starfish in anyway), though I was hassled for tips by guys at this place after the service.

Subsequently, I never availed of his services cause I got similar deals for LT and not 3-4hrs. Moreover I could use the place of my choice and not get restricted to their place.

I guess now things have become different and more of conjob oreinted, so I guess better to stay away.

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
I was in Mumbai last April and thought I would sample some chicks. Did not know where to start for had never tried the mongering hobby before. So decided to read the forum. Had read about the clinic in Marol above ICICI bank. So headed there. Saw a board that said "Only for Ladies" (is this true?) and so had to turn around. Next, thought I would go with an agent as I am too scared to venture out to the discos. Called the guy at bombaysexguide. He asked me which area and I said Andheri Shopper's Stop. He said he would send his friend. Waited for about 10 minutes and friend appeared. Asked for Rs. 500 (non-refundable token amount) just for giving me information about services. Paid it. He then said he had a chick for Rs.7000. I said that is too much and tried to bargain. No use as he had my 500 bill (I wish I had said no then). Decided for Rs. 7500. The guy called an auto rikshaw and we were both on the road. We reached Andheri Stn. and he said he would go and call the girl. He left and I waited in the auto for 1 whole hour. Auto driver got impatient. I paid him double charges and let him go. I just realized I was ripped off !! Called the guy on his cell and he kept giving me excuses saying that the girl was busy etc. etc. So here I am standing like a dick having no clue what to do! Since I didn't have the guts to try the discos, I tried another clinic called Aroma Clinic in Kandivili. Went in and met a lady called Kitty. She was very friendly. Asked me if it was first time. I said yes. She took me inside (there are no rooms as such, just curtains that separate the massage tables). Told me it was Rs. 1000 for massage + HJ and BJ. I was keen on FS but she said she does not do that. She started off with a massage (decent) and started stroking me. I play it safe so asked her to use protection for the BJ (I had the protection with me). She was so surprised and realized that I was a high-class guy. Although she would not do FS, she was quite co-operative and allowed me to almost f**k her. She enjoyed it. Soon we were done. I wanted full FS so she said she can hook me up with another lady. I said ok and I was introduced to Rosy. Did not look great or have a great body but I had no other choice. Agreed for Rs. 1500 for massage + FS. She was friendly and made me comfortable. I gave it to her mish and was not very keen on doing anything else. So that was it. Told her I would be back but haven't been there.

Guys, that's pretty much my sad story. I would love to know some of the tactics you all use to venture the discos and girl-friendly hotels (How to approach, how to negotiate, tricks of the trade etc.). Any advice will be much appreciated. I am planning to go to Mumbaa again sometime in May. If I have the info. and I have a good experience, I promise I will post detailed information.

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
Back with some more experiences. This time a bad one. So often in life, we take things for granted. And this is what happened with me as I had been going out with an Angel SW for a while and had begun to take her premium service for granted. She was of the GFE types. Couple of weeks back, my lil bro' was feeling horny and this time I thought I would let him taste new meat.

And so I paid 4000 bucks to my provider and waited at my hotel. An hour later this female turns up..Her face looked good(heavy make up - I realised later) and her figure looked OK. Still I was a bit unsure initially as to whether she was worth the 4000 bucks that I was paying (What do fellow mongerers do in such a situation? Ask her to strip and then judge?). Anyway, it so happened that I gave her the benifit of doubt. Turned out to be a big mistake.

She was bad on all counts. Her attitude stunk. She was corpulent beneath that dress. Her body was masculine. She would not give a BBBJ. Was not at all responsive to my moves, just looked like she wanted to finish things in a hurry. Got at least 3 calls in the 1 hour that we were together. Worse, when lil bro was finally starting to get excited, she slipped on two rubbers before I knew what was happening. That was when I lost my temper(as well as my errection). Just asked her to give a handjob and asked her to get out. Well I am still not thru'. After I came, she said, that she would stay on for a few more mins as she was expecting someone to pick her up. Not only did she end up staying for half an hour more, but also ordered for some coffee and snacks during that time. And finally before leaving, had the gall to ask me for a 500 buck tip.

I would rate this as the worst mongering experience of my life. Since Bombay was new to me and since I was unfamiliar with the place/people, I just coughed up. All in All a forgettable experience. I did make a huge hue and cry with the Service Provider though(once I was safely out of the hotel). He seemed to be reasonable and even offered a refund(I guess he knew I wouldnt take it).

The girl goes by the name Julie and claims to be a Roman Catholic from Goa. Fellow mongerers, beware of her.

Old 12th June 2005
Founding Member
I would say that for about 3k for ST, one can get pretty decent quality girls in bombay. i wouldnt put that as newbie rates. From my experience 800-1000 bucks for ST, will not get that great girls in bombay. but then hey, everyone has their own benchmarks...so i guess its diffcult to compare. for example ST ( or a bit more than ST, say 3-4hrs) for small time models / actresses can be even 8-10k. but then there are places in grant road, where people take girls / women for 500 bucks for LT. not my cup of tea, but then some people do like them.

Old 13th June 2005

khaja1319 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to khaja1319 Send a message via Yahoo to khaja1319
Hi guys,

I am in need of good girls in Hyderabad i mean Call girls any one have any idea in hyderabad where can i pick decent girls for short and long time.. please provide me the contact number or address.. or any pimp numbers.. i m visiting hyderabad end of this month..

Thanks very much in advance

khaja1319

Old 13th June 2005
\\DeSI//[ChODoN]//\\MaHAGuRU//

pagol-bd is hunted by the papparazipagol-bd is hunted by the papparazipagol-bd is hunted by the papparazipagol-bd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 43.16 gb DL: 35.73 gb Ratio: 1.21
Nice information and experience.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls