Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd September 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Status of mongering in Dhaka
Dhaka is a peculiar city. It is not easy to get things there. Interestingly, there were two cabarets in Dhaka in the 70s. There were numerous massage parlours in Dhaka in 1980s and 1990s. The major brothels like kandupatti and tanbazar were demolished. All of these were vanished due to gradual Islamazition of the society.

The city hosts one crore people. There is no straight way of mongering. Therefore, the city becomes a perverted one.

Now, some of the very few sources are guesthouses in Dhaka and in major cities like Sylhet and Chittagong, hotels of Dhaka and other district towns, and some private houses and apartments. On the other hand, there are many girls now involved in prostitution than before. Almost all of them depend on either pimp or previous connections.

Leading hotels like Sonargaon and Sheraton are for the upmarket pros. They are available either at the disco or through the doormen/ bellboy (pimp). In case of other hotels and guesthouses, the managers are working as pimps.

There are some restaurants in Gulshan area in Dhaka where they sometime arrange dance party. These are basically the meeting area for the girls and the customers. One such nightclub was Trump at Banani. This is also not in operation now.

The problem is, nightclubs/ massage parlours/ discos/ guesthouses - all are also involved in many crimes like drug business, arms trade and terrorist activities and even in killing.

Well, nothing can stop mongers from mongering. The society has changed. Now, more and more girls, particularly the highly educated, English-medium school goers, young housewives, housewives of defence personnel, fashion model, film actress, office executives are more engaged in prostitution just for some additional money. The price range starts at as low as US$10 to US$150. For a film actress/ model, it may go as high as $$$ and beyond.

Old 2nd September 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Dhaka
I am in Dhaka now and it is a lot nicer than I expected it to be...there are some stunning girls here, absolutely beautiful and very exotic, and you catch their eye wherever you go as they are so curious, it is a real turn on and very alluring (they are just curious and nothing sexual but they catch your eye and then smile back when you smile, it is lovely).

Despite the information posted on here you will almost certainly not find any of these guest houses listed unless you know exactly where they are..no tuk tuk or taxi drivers seem to know them, they are not in the guidebook and they do not appear on google...the Dhaka info to date on this thread is not much use apart from that about the discos (thanks for that).

Having been unable to find the said guesthouses I resorted to the tried and tested method of asking the rickshaw drivers and fortunately they knew the places (none of which are listed here). The two places I went to were up near the American Club at Gulshan 2. There are a lot of girls hanging around in the back streets around the American Club and the surrounding area (in the streets behind Spitfire restaurant and also afround the lovely park near the American club.

The easiest way to find the places is to ask one of the rickshaw drivers that hang around near the American Club. One place is along the road opposite the road to the American club (so coming from the American Club you would just go straight across the main road) and is in a street right next to the Qatar Embassy. There were a couple of other houses but I used this one on two separate nights. Both nights I had absolutely stunning 18 year old girls dressed in their traditional saris and much to my surprise both of them gave excellent service including BBBJ and also come on tits. On both occasions I was shown a veritable stable of attractive girls (about 10 girls) all of whom were beautiful and in the 18 to 20 age range..this was much better than I had anticipated and I paid 4,000 Thaka (about $80) for one pop on the premises. This is probably too much but it was money well spent and I have no regrets.

At first I was pretty paranoid as there are a lot of guys just sort of milling round the house where the ladies are but it all turned out to be just fine, no problems and the rooms were ok. Also leading to my paranoia are all the reports on this thread about “crackdowns” and raids etc…this didn’t seem to be a problem and my guess is that if the places are open then you are fine to proceed…if a crackdown comes then the places are closed and you cant use them anyway…It all seemed pretty straightforward and I don’t think you need to be overly paranoid but do need to be careful as always….it is clear that as long as the houses are paying their backshish then you are ok to proceed and it is unlikely the door will be kicked down in the middle of your fun (this is what we all fear isn’t it???!!!)

Nice place and I am loving it here so far…I will alsoreport on Srimingal and Syhlet.

Old 2nd September 2008
Founding Member
Very Expensive but Pleasing
After being trying for a year, being fooled by people few times, I consider myself as an experienced guy atleast about Dhaka..... let me share my knowledge with you guys:

The best two places in my point of view to get girls in Dhaka is Sheraton bar and Hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon. In Sheraton, they have a disco every night except Fridays, there are 5 / 6 Bangladeshi girls there, popular and regular ones are named - Jessy, Purnima and Aloki. All of them take 10,000 Taka for whole night (3 shots), if you cannot take them to home you have to stay at Sheraton, Sonargaon, Sarina or any other safe (accoring to the girls) place. They re available at cheaper price (depending on their need) and for few hours as well. But I dont know how to negotiate with them, I dont, whenever I stay, I do so for the whole night and at that place only.

At Sonargaon disco, you will get atleast 20 to 25 girls from the range of 3000 to 10,000 for whole night. At that hotel they disco will cost you 2000 tk to enter, you will get two beers though. By the way if you stay at that hotel overnight, entry to the disco will be free. I have already been with almost 20 girls of that place now, most of them are nice. There are few ones who asks to go to their place, dont do it, I had an terrible experience while doing so.

If you are ready to spend 15,000 tk. you can have most amazing sex at these two most secured places in Dhaka. There are lot of cheaper options, a lot, but I dont think safety is guaranteed in those places, especially with the current law and order situation in Dhaka.

Old 2nd September 2008
Founding Member
Guest House Joy
Its now 18 months since I was enjoying working in Dhaka for 3 months. Stayed in the Green Goose Guest House and every time I felt like a girl I just called the duty manager. Cant remember the pricing but it was negotiable and reasonable. Many of these girls will ass fuck too. So a sample of the girls I enjoyed. Green Star Guest House also a source of girls. These are in Gulshan II and Baridhara. There are also models who go from $80 to $100 for ST but worth it. Koli is an example. But they dont speak English and you need good personal contacts. This is just to give you a flavour. Life can be fun working in Dhaka. Now who would believe that!

Old 2nd September 2008
Founding Member
Visit to Dhaka in 2007
Fifth visit in November/December. Things are looking good - girls can be found on Gulshan Avenue late evenings by the park near the American Club. Bad news is that the Green Star is closed but their other place, Star Valley is good with a great choice of girls every time I called in. Was also taken to a place I had not been to before, Vintage Inn, in Gulshan. Had word of a third place, Gulshan Guest House?, but did not check it out. Did not check out the Park or the Ocean Palace but heard they were still operating.

So some details. Day after I arrived I was on my way to the Star Valley by rickshaw. Going up Gulshan Avenue, there was a call, hello, from a rather pretty looking girl so I asked the rickshaw driver to stop. Was offered suck and fuck for 500tk. This was cheap but not wanting to take her to my guest house we went to Star Valley. No problem here, 500tk for the room. Did the deed (and she performed reasonable - only downside was that she was showing pregnant). Afterwards came the expected hassle. 500tk was not was she wanted to settle for. Eventually pushed her out the door with 600tk and the boys got her out. Was then shown into another room by Lockman (my fellow partyman from last year) and the girls brought in. Chose one and managed another pop.

Next day, had a call from Sheila so went round and was offered the maid, Labli, for 1000tk. Not much english and not much experience but over the next few days she learnt a lot!
Had to leave Dhaka for a week but on returning stayed at Sheilas and had Labli every night!

Whilst out one day, got talking to a rickshaw driver who spoke some english and he took me to the Vintage Inn. Good choice of girls but you cannot stop here with your bags for a few days like at Star Valley. Overnight is possible though. Chose Lackie and had a good session. Another guy on Gulshan market gave me a contact number of a girl he knew - spoke on the phone but did not manage to meet up.

Again had to go out of Dhaka and when back stayed one night at Sheilas with the same room service! Then went to my normal guest house. Had been working on the boys before to provide and so they agreed. A guy from Motijeel brought in this girl who looked like a dog and spoke no english. I said take her away and after some discussion away she went. Took the manager up to Star Velley to introduce him to Lockman and choose a girl for the night. Again a good selection and after the usual bargaining settled for Shima. A good session all night so I arranged for her to come over the next night without Star Valleys cut. This went on until the last day when I arranged for Lackie to come over for an afternoon session nbefore my flight in the evening!

So a good time was had in Dhaka, no chance to check Sylhet or Srimongal out, was staying with friends there. Sorry not have met up with you guys I have been in contact with either before or whilst I was there. Next time!

Old 3rd September 2008
Founding Member
NEPAL 2008 UPDATES

2 days in Nepal
Just had 2 days stop over in Nepal, stayed at the Crowne Plaza Soaltee, nice hotel in comparison to the one in downtown Thamel. Brough a girl in late afternoon, so far no problem. Most of kmt are full of dance bars where you can see woman dancing half naked, some are not vry hygenic. Most massage place offer sex, but after looking at it, it can make you want to puke (smell horrible), as the enviroment is not hygenic. Girls look great but most are in need of a real good scrub. However, the girls walking on the streets (not WG) are very beautiful, sometimes it makes your jaw falls and touch the ground. Anyway, personally I feel pity for them (life is a battle, maybe i am too sentimental), the girl I was with was pregnant, so did not do anything to her apart from helping her out with cash, she is a good friend now.

Old 3rd September 2008
Founding Member
Pokhra, Kathmandu has lots to offer
I returned last week after a week long trip and had a great time amongst the Maoist victory celebrations of coming to power.

Not much tourism business although and was able to go around without much difficulty.

Pokhra:
I stayed at a hotel at the dam side and was able to get a girl every night, once had a threesome. The hotel guy arranged everything. Prices around 3000rs-4000rs for the night and you can either go and choose or give your preferences and the hotel guy gets them in the evening. For 3 days in a row i was going around the place for the day and night was spent with a young Nepali girl in bed, quality wise girls were amazing. As i had become quite friendly with the hotel guy he provided an in depth update on the sex scene. Quite a few houses are available in Pokhra, and each house has around 10-15 girls to choose. Locals often come from Kathmandu to have a good time. Even girls from kathmandu came to Pokhra to make a quick buck.

Kathmandu:
There are places to get girls, but the bars in Thamel, massage places which most tourists are exposed to are a complete ripp off. Your best bet would be to get comfortable with your guide/taxi driver and you will be surprised what you will find. Of course most of them will try to ripp you off, but still needs some time and effort to make friends with the Nepalese to get what you want. And its not that difficult as the Nepali people are quite friendly and if you treat your guides/travel agents as friends you will be surprised what they can arrange for you in terms of travel arrangements and night time entertainment.

Believe me, during my 6 days, i had 7 different girls and the girls were simply amazing. but dont expect BJ, wierd positions or any of the kinky stuff as Nepali girls are still quite traditional. Treat the girls nicely and you can slowly open them up a little bit.

I even heard that there are places during the trek, some villages where girls can be arranged, but i did not get much concrete info on that.

So guys, plenty of stuff available in Nepal, just have to find the right person and try to gain there confidence.

Old 3rd September 2008
Founding Member
KTM - Thamel - Quick Report
Just finished a few days in KTM after the election. No the Maoist victory has not presented any problems to the tourists nor mongers so far. Generally Nepal is safe to travel in just now, as long as you stick to well-touristed paths and take the usual common sense precautions with third-world countries.

Everest Massage in Thamel is right next to the Kathmandu Guest House (central point of Thamel in many ways) on JP School Rd. Great live band bar in the same block and right in the heart of the shopping. The manager lady there (Indira) has a kind face but a filthy mind, and while she seems to have learnt some massage techniques, she makes it apparent fairly soon that other services are on offer. FS seems to be out or takes a long time to negotiate, but HJ and touching her anywhere is all fine for NRp 900 (USD$12. 50 or so). No cleanliness in that place whatsoever and little privacy. I prayed that the local guy behind the curtain a few feet away wouldn't shower us with his load as he was receiving the same treatment. Anyway, her hand technique was impressive enough and she wanted 3x more to finish with oral, which I declined. Like many, I shot all over the wall (it must start to build up. She didn't wipe anything) and she didn't seem to care. The place is definitely seedy and filthy but if you are desperate for some relief. Get in there, the whole experience is certainly bizarre in a naughty, non-negative way. She tried to put her finger up my ass which I also declined and I noticed that regardless, she never washes her hands or anything so cleanliness is certainly a lower priority.

If a fellow Monger manages to get her up on that surgical table and on her hands and knees for some more penetrating interaction, I say well done and please let us know.

Old 3rd September 2008
Founding Member
Back from KTM!
Guys this is the first time ever I tried the other corner of ktm that is I stayed in thamel hotel instead I always stay in 5 star only. Shocking the area has power failiure 6-8 hrs daily (no power back-ups), place stinks, dirty water in toilet. Now comes the action time. Met a guy in casino was good and helpful. I wanted action, so he took me to several places in the taxi.

Guys believe me my little bro refused everytime because wherever we went there were some good ones but I was shocked to see 5-6 girls sleeping in one small room. This is poverty in ktm which shows. So I decided not to screw (unhigenic surroundings). Rather I talked to some girls about there situation they live in, they are good to talk maybe good to screw, but not my type. The price goes frm 1500 rupees to 3000 rupees a night (preety cheap) but no class. The faces of girls show that they are simply sex slaves.

The good class, impossible to get in ktm because they are not for foreigners like us, but they go only with reputed locals and not the road siders.

I talked to some hoteliers the small ones (no star hotel) where I used to go to make ISD calls, that person told me that he could arrange me to good ones for 5000. 10000 rupees for a night plus his hotel room charges 1000 rupees. I agreed and bargain came down to 6000 rupees incl. Room. The room was ok but as I told you the area of thamel stinks, so had to bear that. He gave me the time of 9pm to come to his hotel. Went in the room waited for 30 mins then he came with 2 girls in my room. The girls which I mentioned before were the same but as you know with make-up and dressing mkes a difference. It was my 6th day so my little bro was irresistible to control. I chose one. Took bath in the meanwhile ordered beers. Was playing with my bro in the bath. Had beers and fags for couple of hrs, then started missionery. Nice tits nips black and small as I like, round ass, tight pussy gave a good blowjob with condom and suddenly my bro came uncontrolable. But the price paid was for full night, so she smiled and asked for the second shot without any extras, I said surely. She was loving my little bro, took 10-15 mins to raise my bro then again ready for action. Did all except 69 and anal. Good to give relief to my bro. Came on her tits the second time after half hour. Did not stay there for whole night as the place stinks. Gave the girl 200 rupees tip she was happy. Give her 5 on 10 looks, BBBJ 7-10, moaning irritates me ooon. Aaaann. Fs 7-10. All in All nice experience but in asia I would prefer india, Malaysia or Thailand but not ktm. But can't help as I have to go to ktm every 3-4 months for work.

Old 3rd September 2008
Founding Member
Nepal - coming up again
Spend 3 weeks in Kathamdu - Thamel is full of massage place - at least 40 to 50. In reality they all offer sex as well, ususally Mamasan asks some ridiculous 3000 to 4000 Rs. - a joke, be persistent, but firm, act like you walk out and walkout, until you get the price local guys pay. I had some pretty and really talented girls for no more then 600 Rs, sometimes even only 400Rs if she is less pretty. Girls age: 16 to 25, treat them nice and they give u great gf exp. May all beings be happy!

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls