Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd October 2006
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Eyes Closed
rk..why so deperate dude, don't worry...as dance bar opening is postponed..there is always kamathipura..don't get me wroung...but that place has some real hot chicks...as LB mentioned...the area around grant road, lamington road are all grounds for hot babes as they are shifting to that area for being safe from cops.....

and let me tell you,....I being to kamathipura at dead 1 Am at night and at 2 PM in the afternoon and no one dared touched me..its a very free and safe place...you just have to get hold of any pimps going around the lanes..don't worry they will catch you and he will show around the houses..accourding to your budget..from 500 to 5K from any shape and size....from any states and very very willing women to please you to come again and again...thats the beauty of KP

let me tell you one more thing..its the best kept secert from all english speaking dudes like us cos of the fear factor we see in times of india and english minded HIV crap writings....the irony is Kamathipura has a regular HIV clinic than any place around....and even you can directly go to the sadan clinic in kamathipura and talk man to man with the doctor about the rate of HIV infection's in kamathipura...and then make your own judgement after all its your john you playing with

Don't worry dude..MUMBAI is much safer than London, New York or Rio....as it is an established place..they already have good rapo with police..so you never ever got to worry about raids ...just go in an relax...you can even stay for full night and have a mini party of sorts..staying in one of the houses ..a good hotel type room , get food and drinks and change girls by the hour whole night

Old 22nd October 2006
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Just wana let u guys no about an Exp with a Female Ritika.

She talks well and that made me go to her. fat and not a looker at all.:P

Charged 2.5 for 2 hrs tho i didnt stay that long.

Teally looking for good women. Does someone out here really have something nice to share.

Am looking for other alternatives.

Old 22nd October 2006
Founding Member
FR about a parlor in Thane
I have been viewing this forum only for the past few days. Wish I had seen this much earlier! I believe this is indeed a useful board for serious mongers so I would like to contribute my two cents to the pool.

I have long been a regular at a parlor named Kashish in Thane. They used to advertise big-time in the mid-day earlier. I am not sure if they continue to do so. My regular girls have always been Puja and Jyoti. Puja is easily the best BBBJ provider I have ever come across, the best part being that she offers this to completion! Jyoti is OK in the BBBJ arena but is a tigress in bed; she provides great sex and is willing to experiment with multiple positions.

Coming to my visit last evening, I was there without calling in first to see if Puja is in (I usually call first). It turned out that both Puja and Jyoti were not available. I came to know later that Jyoti is no longer a part of the team there (a big loss to me I can assure you). There were, however, four other girls on offer. Pinky is about 5'4", a Maharastrian from Goa, medium complexion, reasonably good looks, small hooters, perfect flat stomach and thin frame but well rounded at the right places. I chose to go with Pinky on the basis of a recommendation I had received from a fellow monger some time back. He had said she offers BBBJTC and is great in bed; I guess this was my first real experience of ‘Your Mileage May Wary’ (YMMV); (

They have a small room behind with two beds separated by curtains; a small washroom completed the decor - a typical MP setup. Once inside, Pinky started off well with a nice long deep kiss. Hmmmm. I was impressed and Jonny boy stood to attention. Clothes came off pretty soon and we were both feeling each other on the bed. Pinky took jonny bare back and was pretty good at what she did - what impressed me most was the good eye contact that she maintained even as she performed, I must admit, this is not something I have seen earlier. After about 10 mins of this, I suggested CIM. Now this is where things started going wrong. She said no CIM: (I was surprised but decided not to push it. It was then on with the jacket for some serious action. In this department she equaled, if not bettered, Jyoti. She has an excellent supple body which she used to great advantage. We started with cowgirl, moved to reverse cowgirl, then to seating position - all performed with great enthusiasm and energy. I then requested for doggy - my personal fav. I was shocked when she said no doggy (this is the first time in three years of punting that I have been refused this! ). Now I was feeling let down. To take things forward got her to remove the jacket and some more BBBJ action ensued. Again great eye contact helped regain some lost points. Finally, I donned a fresh jacket to finish in missionary. To her credit she takes a hard banging in her stride with all the right moans. I went real hard to make up, in some way, for loss of CIM and Doggy: )

All said, I would say it was an OK experience (not great enough for me to try and ask for her number! ).

SCORING: Body - 8, BBBJ - 6 (No CIM), Sex - 7 (would have been 8 if doggy was allowed), Attitude - 6 (did try and rush me at times)

PROS: Excellent young toned body, good energetic action, all the right sounds at the right time CONS: Showed some attitude – "not this not that" etc, did try and rush me at times - of course YMMV

COST: I am a regular there and always pay 1. 5K for one hour of fun - a little of Massage, HJ, BJ, FS all included. Sometimes, they do try and get 2K from me and I have to remind them they live in a competitive world! I also tip the girl 200 extra if I go for CIM else 100.

CONTACT: Please check if they continue to advertise in mid-day classifieds, I am not sure. I do have the telephone number for the parlor and Puja’s mobile number. Jyoti’s number is now no longer useful. Please remember that, as yet, I have a limit of only 100 PMs. It would be nice if I could pass this on to a senior member who could then pass it on. For the record, I don't like pasting contact numbers on the board.

I have also visited a few other MPs in the past and will try and write a few FRs regarding them too. My only regret till date has been that I am limited to MP and have not found a good in-call place as yet (budget up to 3K). Is there a Good Samaritan out there willing to help out?

Old 22nd October 2006

chickfukcer is beginning to get noticed
Guys. If possible give contact no's of Decent gals in chennai-bangalore. (around 1500-2500 Rs)
PM Me if u have

Old 22nd October 2006
Custom title

dreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazidreem girls is hunted by the papparazi
hi pls give me the some contact nos in dubai

Old 23rd October 2006
Founding Member
Navi Mumbai/Juhu
This is my first FR from Mumbai.
The scene in Navi Mumbai is bit dull. Very difficult to get quality pussy.
After a long search I landed up with this girl -salma. She is Bar girl.
Was polite and cheerful bt not very co-operative. During the session I was surprised to find that she started milking. Overall it was an OK experience but she wasn't ready for change of positions etc.

I thought the Juhu must be the action place and went their to find that the old time brothels have been demolished.
After 3 hrs of vigorous search lost hope and at last picked up a girl from the streets whose quality, attitude body and service was pathetic.

With this kind of experience I am almos on the verge of losing hope about Mumbai.

Old 23rd October 2006
Founding Member
I would like to inform you all that i managed to speak to khushpreet last sunday and she informed me that they have shifted from Juhu to grant road and that incase i would like to see her i shall call her manager raghu and he will come to receive me at Grant road station. I did call him and yes he came to receive me at the station. He was waiting outside the station when i reached there, it was just a 5 min walk from the station and we reached his place. About 8 girls to select from. While we walked he told me that they have girls who give you bj without cover and sonia does it the best. Well didnt try sonia as i had been there to see my sweet heart Khushpreet. Quoted me 1200 but i just paid him 700 inclusive room and told him that thats what i have been paying his ex manager at Juhu. He agreed and i got laid after a long time.

Old 23rd October 2006
Founding Member
After reading in the forum about Dance Bar's opening again I ventured around Dahisar, went to Red Horse next. Found it open with Orchrestra Playing and girls standing .. Picked up one girl.. named Nancy, Sweet girl.. charged 1200 and hotel charges 500.

OK exprerience no bj.

Old 23rd October 2006
Founding Member
Need For KAPAL Most Definetely Wanted
Well......couldn't wait till monday night..so ventured around few places in mumbai, to look whats happening around other than my usual hunting grounds.....most of the service bars in and around central mumbai are open, so too the dance bars in the sub urb's are beggining to show their charm..andheri dance bars around chakala are just beggining to get themselves blown away from madness...most bars are open till mid-night, well the word is police offiicials who let the bars opened in chembur when the ban were in place has being transfered to andheri, and when the court order came, he being a nice man to dance operator's was kind enough to allow dance bars to open in andheri areas...

from may 1.... oopps now here is another story...during my trip around dance bars..i found out well..to my knowledge that its a "MAY DAY" who would have thought of that..and being a holiday...and a "dry day"...too ....so there goes 1st of may...hardly 24 hrs of thrill...BUT...the golden lining is that all promised that from 2nd of may most of the bars would go dancing not just orchestra stuff or atleast till 10..service business..well thats enough for me to be in a place as renowed as KAPAL....

MARKCHI and for other first time mongers in mumbai..

No need to go for any agency and get ripped off, here in bombay its operates in a different way, you can very well do your hunting on your own..and now that most bars are opened and you can pick a top quality babe from any of the dance bars around the airport.

if you staying near the airport, that would be the best choice as most dance bars around airport are opened till mid-night....just take a taxi from your hotel and tell him to take you to chakala ....its in andheri-kurla road...may be half an hour ride cos of traffic..else its just a 10 minute ride....when u reach chakala and walk around, you could find some 10 to 15 bars all top quality ones lined sideways to the road...just get in any of them..as to make your life easier....cos if i name any one bar ..you would find it hard to locate ...just chill in the bar for some time and relax, beer may cost 150 r.s and the waiters would after some time approach you for any extra service you would require.

just point to the girl you want and he will come up with the rate or ask the girl if she wants to go out ..yeah its truly democratic...sometime...for any reason...the girl may also decide not to go with a foreigner or even with a local...happened with me many times ...don't know any perticular reason, may be cos of their periods or had many customers for the day already or its just that plain simple truth, they don't like you..yes offcourse they want your money....but still some girls have what they call fucking dignity of sorts to shy away from some customers....well im getting away from the point may be cos i had being rejected more than once and i thought i was the saviour for these girls.

For ST it would be 800 to 1k and for LT around 2 to 3 K and room would be generally near by and would cost 400 for ST and 750 for LT..well the rates are past one year old..so check out the new ones before you decide on anything but it would be around more or less.....well...if you plan to come again and have a good relation of sorts and do not want your next trip for hunting and wasting time to find a girl but just to get down with the business..just tip some extra to the waiter/pimp and he won't forget you..even after you come in next life.......

don't take the girl back to your hotel room as chico mentioned it..too many raids in star hotels now a days..let things cool down for a while...then it would be again as normal as an indian summer..

Old 23rd October 2006
Founding Member
Ok folks the pussy hunter is back WITHOUT pussy. WHile I was busy engrossed in my office work I needed to destress and ended up going to a cheap MP in andheri east where I got all my work done in Rs 330 call me a good bargainer or whatever but she wasnt very hot but was ok well for 330 what can one expect anyways.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls