Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th October 2006
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
hi delhi mongers
I think in delhi to have the girls fun its not easy. Difficult to have fun. No adult night bar. No adult club. Nothings. But Only GB road is the option. But very risky for STD. As per I know half of the girls of GB road road Are HIV+. I ' m suggest try to avoid GB road.

If there is no way try GB road. Try 64 is good and safe. And you can check 53 also. In 53 they do have some lovely girls. Try anita, juli and kobita. They look like upscale girls. I don't know they are still there or not. I 've been play with them 6 monts ago. And for upscale hooker try the circle of Palika Bazar around 7: 30 pm hope you see some lovely looking girls be careful there are a police round on that circle so 50% possibilities to you can racked by him, so open your eyes. And another you can get girls near Defence clolony bridge under bridge you can SW not looking good but its ok for carry on. I have had good exprience two street hooker near CP (cnought place) I 've seen then around 10 pm they were so smart that I could n't thout they are hooker. So beautyful so smart and educated.

One is tickle eyes and I noticed her. I apporch to her when I reach her she said 2K for shot 4 for overnight. To see her I could n't control my self suddenly I agree I called taxi went my apatment. She is amazing got lovely body amazing beautiful. We had unexplained sex. In my life first time I saw girls had orgasm. Still I confused why she hooker. Flunt in english. We had 3 times. This girls doesn't no how to say no. She did to me full service. Any way mongers if any body have some good contact pls pm me.

Always use condom for sex. Be safe your self

Old 6th October 2006
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
truck Gold at Delhi
Couple of days back, I tried the services of a service provider. Got myself picked up from my hotel (He verified that I was indeed a guest at the hotel..by calling my hotel room and speaking to me).

We drove for abot 15mts before we reached a rather upmarket locality in South Delhi. Reached the destination, was introduced to the girl Looks (9/10), service+attitude (8/10)

Total damages Rs.7500+500(tips)

Old 6th October 2006
Founding Member
got some info from TOI. The rates have become very expensive compared to last visit. This is because lots of businessmen are coming to delhi from India and abroad.

Had a girl about 20 from an add of TOI. 8000 rupees. No bargaining. Take it or leave it situation. My **** did the thinking instead of my head and I took it for the whole night.

Not worth mentioning anything. The first hour was OK. Then she started complaining about headache and going off to sleep etc. At the end of it all, gave her the money and threw her out of the room at 5 a.m.

Old 7th October 2006
Founding Member
CALCUTTA UPDATES

Here is a take on the Kolkata scene. Service providers are able to produce the best only in the day time and it all dries up with only old pros available after 7 pm. Why? Because the best babes are school and college girls as well as middle class housewives, all out for some fun and money, and they can only get away in the day time. This slim and tight college girl who came over at 11.30 a.m. said that she had bunked college. Her father is a chartered accountant and mother a lecturer but they keep her tight on pocket money. The housewives also prefer to turn the trick during day time when their husbands are in office and they can say that they went out shopping. So next time you ask your provider to send someone good just make sure its 9 to 5 and you'll be surprised at the quality coming in!!

Last edited by lalchitri : 7th October 2006 at 01:51 PM.

Old 7th October 2006
Founding Member
I was in Park Hotel for two nights on business trip. I met Savita and found her just OK, as I didn't have any other contact. She is abt 32 yrs old widow and really good in Bed. She sucked me for 20 minutes and I had 3 sessions with her and paid 3K for 4-5 hours. She told me that she is a housewife from a good family and doing it for the last 2 years independently.

Looks: 6 out of 10
Boobs: Nice and soft but Real
Attitute: Cooperative
Skills: Great CIM. Likes 69 position.
Anal: Did not ask.
Overall: Very good.

Old 7th October 2006
Founding Member
What's happened to Victoria Memorial?
I remember long ago you could walk around Victoria Memorial in Calcutta and expect to see women approach you with an offer to sit with you. Essentially, the package was that you could fondle their breasts and play with their pussies while they gave you a quick hand job. Is this still available? Are there any more services included? And what's the going rate now? (It used to be 25-40 rupees about 4-5 years back)

Old 7th October 2006
Founding Member
A rough guide to Kolkata's Red Light Area
I am back from a quick trip to Kolkata. Though I had visited the city several times, I never ventured into Red light district (the infamous "Sonagachi"). Here is a quick guide for all those who are curious about it.

First, if you are NOT an Indian (I mean of a white / Afro / chinese race), then I would strongly advice you AGAINST visiting this part of the city. I never saw a white person at that place and you may invite too much attention and trouble!

Second, the hygine factor. That place is so stinkingly filthy (the streets), I lost my appetite for a day just thinking about it. However, there are few buildings having "high class" stuff which have rooms fitted with clean beds, AC, Freezers, liquor and even "dance floors" !!! Avoid eating cooked food sold on the streets.

Third, STD / HIV alert. ALWAYS carry and wear protection. Gachi has the highest concentration of HIV infected sex workers. The sWs are well educated by NGOs and they insists on condoms. But the desperate ones can do without it. Beware of the quality of the latex. Carry your own.

How to get there? : Its easy. Take the Kolkata Metro to Girish Part station. You will alight at CR avenue. Walk in the same Road keeping "Liberty cinema" to your left. Keep walking for 5 mins. You can watch the shop hoardings which give out the street names in English. CR avenue changes its name to Jatindra Mohan avenue (its the same stretch). You should see a Bharath Petroleum (BP) outlet. A very next crossing is entrace to Red Light area.

Time: The action starts around evening. Visiting between 6:30 PM and 9 PM may be good. I never tried other timings. The rates go down considerably as it gets late in the night.

Pimps: By this time, you should be pounced on by the pimps. I would advise not to yield to pimps early in the game. Keep walking in the Road ignoring them. That road connects to another avenue (parallel to CR avenue). You can get a good view of the SWs who line up the street staring at the commuters. The pimps will try to lure you with all the tricks. If you walk briskly, you will be "passed" on to the next pimp by the whistle signs. Just ignore them and walk. Eventually they will leave you to your own. If you have specific preferences, you may choose to go with a pimp. Don't hesitate or shy with pimps. Tell them what you want. They will take their cut anyway. Ensure you get what you pay for.

Action: As a common feature of the sub-continent, sadly most of the girls working at Gachi are either traficked from poor parts of the country (Jharkhand, Andhra, Bangladesh, Nepal etc) or second generation professionals who are born there. They can be rated between 2 to 7/10. Hindi is commonly spoken along with Bengali. English is very hard to come by. You need to pay upfront to mamasan or the Girl. There are some buildings named Prem Sangam, Prem Bandhan etc which have neon lightings and playing loud music to showcase "quality". The rate varies from Rs.300 to Rs.800 for a ST session. Pimps offer the overnight package. The rates depend on your negotiating skills.

Girls do not offer BJ (even covered) or Anal. Only missionary is allowed. No doggy style either. The Girls tend to hurry you up OR they may get "mobile" calls during the action to spoil the fun. Speak with mamasan and be demand your money's worth.

Old 7th October 2006
Kabhi Alvida Na Kahna......

sam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps databasesam_k110 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to sam_k110
UL: 3.28 gb DL: 4.99 gb Ratio: 0.66
++ repped

Old 8th October 2006
Founding Member
CHENNAI UPDATES

Chennai visit
Unfortunately no one contacted during my visit last week. Hence I started with ads for adult/herbal massage etc on the Hindu. Visited one in CIT Nagar, ordinary Malayalie girl massage, bath and BJ. Damage 1.5K + 200tips.

Then checked out Residency Towers at TNagar, couldn't make contact. Unfortunately if you are not a resident or with females then you will be upgraded to bachelor paradise upstairs.

Lastly tried the tough auto chap in front of ELS (corner of Devi on Mount Road). He said he will bring a pimp (drunk) I would say. Told I him that I will wait from him at Yaddgar (Non-veg resturant). He brought a pimp in. The price was 5K a night at TNagar. The drunk pimp joined me on the auto off we went towards TNagar. Some corner the drunk wanted to get off, paid the auto chap 300. Few min later the real pimp joined us on a bike. I paid the drunk 200.

The pimp said that there is only one girl in twenties and she is for whole night. I wasn't sure about staying the night so negotiated for one hour for 3k as this was late. He took me to West Mambalam (Kodambakkam Road) to a house. In the first room was this girl. She was a Kannada girl but was able to converse in English. Her skill and positions were good, would give 7 for looks and body. minus is no bj as she is Muslim and doesn't want it in the mouth. Couldn't believe the shit.

Was told that the Kasi theatre or Koyam Medu (Mofasil bus Terminus) is great place to find . But wasnt keen to get that far from my haunts.

During my College days, pimps were plenty and will be asking openly.

Old 8th October 2006
Founding Member
Recent visit to Chennai
Visited Chennai recently, I think things are looking better than a year ago, however it still remains one of the worst cities in the country for mongering I got a chance to stay only for couple of days, however I tried my score as much as possible within that time. The first set back was that, most of the good contacts that I developed over a period of time have changed the numbers. This included the contact of an ex-producer from film industry that got me a budding actress for 10k 3yrs ago. Yeah. What a loss?

As I started looking out for the new contacts, I also wanted to try someone that I knew from before. She actually arranged a very nice girl last time around, she and her husband (an employee in a small company) runs the show secretly. They actually live with their family, with the kids and parents, however they do this as side business very discretely for extra bucks. They usually do very strict screening, however they recognized me very easily, set up a time and showed up at their home.

After some coffee and chitchat, a girl showedup, must be 20, from mumbai, wearing tight jeans, t-shirt etc, a typical mumbaikar style, wouldn't rate very high, may be a 6 on looks dept, however my small head was already in control of my mind (as it always does), negotiated price to 3k fot ST and got into the room.

She was very friendly and talkative but she seems to be a beginner in the business and don't really have any skills. I thought she was playing games, but when I got into her I kind of realized that she is infact new. She was really really tight and I had to be patient with my way through.

All in all, not a bad experience. I would rater her, looks-6, attitude-8, skills-5, overall-6. I talked to the lady and her husband, they promised they would get me a housewife next day, fixed the time for next day and left.

I got a number from a friend, called up the girl, apparently she works as a teacher (or something like that), she sounded nice and respectful on phone, however she doesn't go to hotels and doesn't have an incall location either. She wants to maintain very low profile, so visits only houses. I couldn't find a location in such a short time, so promised to call her up next time I am in chennai.

I was told that she is just okay in looks department, but very friendly and a great deal for 2. 5k. Well. May be next time.

I called up a pimp, Sonia, after some hard screening and convincing, she agreed to send the girl to the hotel. This is supposed to be a model and the rate is 10k. She showed up promptly at the hotel, and then messed it up. Though I gave her clear instructions on how to get to the room, she got confused, talked to someone over there, they figured out she is on business and didn't let her come to the room. I went down to the reception and just sent her off. She is very pretty, but obviously with no matching brains.

I called up Sonia again and she agreed to arrange incall with regular 'working' girls. Damage is 5k for ST, went to a house in kodambakkam, they got 3girls, all avg-above avg, choose the best of them and did the deedful. Nothing great to write about, just another session. She is about 25, open to about everything, infact she wanted to do BBBJ, but I was a bit hesitant and asked for CBJ. I go for BBBJ only when I feel extremely comfortable about it.

Looks-6, attitude-7, skills-7, overall ok.

Tried a number from the classifieds, an incall location in T. Nagar for massage. Girls were all 5-6 in looks, 1500 for a massage (if you really want to call it) and HJ. Didn't feel like going for it, so just returned.

Went to couple of pubs in the hotels with the hope of picking up someone, but then we are talking about Chennai, so didn't find any action anywhere, just got back to room and called it a night.

Got a call from the lady in Chetpet, so showed up at noon and this time she actually got me a genuine housewife. A veteran monger like me can tell the difference. She was very friendly, gave me a mindblowing BBBJ, with some real good teabagging. Looks-6, attitude-9, skills-9, damage-4k, overall-good.

They actually promised to arrange a very nice girl next day, apparently she is trying for movies. Blah. Blah, but then I had to leave Chennai the same day, so couldn't give it a try. Also went to Pondicherry for a family occassion, but its not the same city it used to be. Hotel Mass and Bluestar have closed down dance shows. I have been to Hotel Mass couple of times in the past, the girls were gorgeous and I was told that you can score if you stay at the same hotel and manage the room boys, but unfortunately the shows are closed.

On my way back to Chennai, got the car driver into a friendly chat and he told me that he dropped a pimp and 2 very nice looking girls at a hotel the day before that. He called up that guy, initially he was reluctant, but then called us back and quoted 10k. I was really short on time and tried to negotiate price for an hour. He didn't agree, was adamant that the price is same for a night or 10mins. I didn't like that and didn't proceed.

Car driver also told me that one of the resorts on ECR(way to Mahabalipuram) has some strip shows and all the fun can be had. Apparently they charge a very high door fee, just to keep the number of customers low, but he wasn't very sure about the exact location. He said he can get back to me next day with all the details. Well, I don't have time. This has been my problem always, I have very limited time, and by the time I develop contacts, I am out of the city and when I go back they all would have changed the numbers.

I learned that Chennai hotels are not really girl friendly. No matter how expensive the hotel is, they are just paranoid about it. I am actually thinking about renting a guest house in my next trip. It will probably cost about the same, but atleast no hassles, though you need to be a bit careful about safety especially when you are dealing with people in this industry.

Summary, Chennai has eased up little bit. I figured that as we are finding it hard to catch hold of right girls/pimps, they have the same problem too. So, if they feel that you are a good client, they will be after you and really putting in efforts to please you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls