Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Encounters With Desi Call Girls

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Encounters With Desi Call Girls

INDEX

Page1 Delhi
Page7 Hyderabad
Page9 Bombay
Page 26 Lahore
Page 27 Bangalore
Page 35 Others including Chandigarh
Page 37 Dhaka
Page 39 Madras
Page 40 Kathmandu
Page 41 Goa
Page 42 Colombo
Page 47 Karachi
Page 49 Calcutta
Page 49 Kandy
Page 49 Pakistan other areas
Page 53 Bangalore Updates
Page 54 Bombay Updates
Page 56 Delhi Updates
Page 56 Hyderabad Updates
Page 57 India Others Updates
Page 57 Pakistan Others Updates
Page 57 Karachi Updates
Page 58 Colombo Updates
Page 77 Afghanistan/Lahore/Karachi Updates
Page 79 Islamabad Updates
Page 79 Dhaka Updates
Page 81 Kandy/Colombo Updates
Page 94 Nepal Kathmandu Updates
Page 94 Delhi Updates
Page 97 Calcutta Updates
Page 97 Chennai Updates
Page 98 Bangalore Updates
Page 100 Pune Updates
Page 102 Hyderabad Updates
Page 103 Goa Updates
Page 103 Other India Areas
Page 104 Bombay Updates
Page 184 Islamabad/Karachi 2007 Updates
Page 187 Lahore/Dhaka 2007 Updates
Page 189 Nepal 2007 Updates
Page 190 Colombo 2007 Updates
Page 210 Kandy 2007 Updates
Page 211 Goa 2007 Updates
Page 211 Other Areas India 2007 Updates
Page 213 Hyderabad 2007 Updates
Page 215 Chennai 2007 Updates
Page 218 Calcutta 2007 Updates
Page 221 Pune 2007 Updates
Page 223 Bangalore 2007 Updates
Page 233 Delhi 2007 Updates
Page 238 Bombay 2007 Updates
Page 289 Pakistan 2008 Updates
Page 290 Dhaka 2008 Updates
Page 292 Sri Lanka 2008 Updates
Page 312 Jaipur 2008 Updates
Page 312 Ahmedabad 2008 Updates
Page 312 Calcutta 2008 Updates
Page 314 Goa 2008 Updates
Page 314 Madras 2008 Updates
Page 318 Other Areas 2008 Updates
Page 320 Hyderabad 2008 Updates
Page 325 Bangalore 2008 Updates
Page 340 Delhi 2008 Updates
Page 343 Pune 2008 Updates
Page 349 Bombay 2008 Updates
Page 427 Karachi 2009 Updates
Page 430 Islamabad 2009 Updates
Page 431 Lahore 2009 Updates
Page 432 Dhaka 2009 Updates
Page 434 Kathmandu 2009 Updates
Page 436 Colombo 2009 Updates
Page 462 Nagpur 2009 Updates
Page 462 Kerala 2009 Updates
Page 464 Coimbatore 2009 Updates
Page 464 Goa 2009 Updates
Page 465 Other India Areas Update
Page 466 Ahmedabad 2009 Updates
Page 469 Hyderabad 2009 Updates
Page 476 Chennai 2009 Updates
Page 483 Calcutta 2009 Updates
Page 489 Pune 2009 Updates
Page 499 Delhi 2009 Updates
Page 505 Bangalore 2009 Updates
Page 525 Bombay 2009 Updates
Page 588 Karachi 2010 Updates
Page 588 Islamabad 2010 Updates
Page 588 Dhaka 2010 Updates
Page 589 Kathmandu 2010 Updates
Page 589 Colombo 2010 Updates
Page 607 Nagpur 2010 Updates
Page 607 Jaipur 2010 Updates
Page 607 Ahmedabad 2010 Updates
Page 607 India Other Areas 2010 Updates
Page 609 Coimbatore 2010 Updates
Page 610 Hyderabad 2010 Updates
Page 613 Calcutta 2010 Updates
Page 615 Delhi 2010 Updates
Page 620 Madras 2010 Updates
Page 628 Pune 2010 Updates
Page 635 Bangalore 2010 Updates
Page 643 Bombay 2010 Updates
Page 770 Pakistan 2011 Updates
Page 771 Bangladesh 2011 Updates
Page 774 Nepal 2011 Updates
Page 775 Sri Lanka 2011 Updates

all stories taken from a forum where men discuss their encounters with hookers

Hot Delhi Chicks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here for two days now. I visited a place somewhere in North Campus area in Delhi. These girls are students of MBA and staying in a rented accomodation. I was accompanied with my local friend and we really enjoyed the exclusive GFE with Smriti, Dipti and Mitali (I guest not their real names), aged between 20-21. Mitali had another appointment and left the place shortly after we reached, leaving us alone with Smriti and Dipti. Asking rate was 6K with room but we settled at 3.5K for each of us. I selected Smriti who is about 5'5" and has an amazing body, nice face, and a sincere smile. Large tits (C cup at least), firm and real. Small waist - around 24 inches. Very tight ass, and super nice legs. She's very very fit.

Her attitude was excellent, and service was surpurb. She kissed and licked all over my body, including licking and sticking her tongue at my Tools. She was super sweet and really wants to please. Her skills were amazing specially the position with her on top. She is very fit and can move up and down on top of you better than most of the girls, I have been with. She also smelled very nice, and the feelings were real. I spent with her about 2.40 Hours, as she was not in a hurry. We had shower together and I again wanted to have a shot before my friend comes back. She agreed for a quick deep throat BBBJ while in shower. I came in her mouth once again. She seemed to be liking it as she told me that she is watching a lot of blue movies at her recently purchased DVD player. My friend was also through by the time we finished. Dipti prepared Tea for us before we left with a promise to meet again. I will ask them if any of them is ready to accompany me to Bangalore some time by end this week, as I feel it's hard to get WGs in that city.

Last edited by lalchitri : 17th September 2011 at 08:30 PM.

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database

Strip Clubs in Delhi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Aurungzeb,

I used to frequent a place in Rajendra Place where the girls did a strip tease till they were stark naked. After dancing naked for a while they used to sit on each customer's lap naked. The number of customers never seemed to exceed 15 (unlike Minto which was always crowded). While the girl was being fondled one at a time on each customers' lap another girl will start a strip tease. I f you tipped her she would allow you to suck her boobs also. In a session there would be around 10 such strip dances and each of the girls sat on your lap naked and allow you to fondle them. The girls were reasonably good looking and some were pretty. It was really hot!!! Nowadays it seems to have closed. The Minto one is also closed and so was the one in Asif Ali Road.

The Rajendra Place was one of the best though and I really mis it.

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

It's always important to know all sides of a situation, so before you guys all think the SW scene in Delhi is all fun, here's some perspective of a different nature (not bad, just different, just perspective):

I met up with a few friends for drinks last night and after we said goodnight (12:30ish) felt like cruising around to see if there was any late night action happening.

I had cash on me so figured I'd keep my eye out for even the rare 8 or 9 around the 5-stars. An hour of cruising between Hyatt and Maurya later I admitted to myself that this wasn't the night, and decided to lower my standards and hit the SWs around Moolchand - hoping that there were some still there at what was now almost 2am.

I think Meena had taken the night off because I didn't see her. There were several other SWs walking about but I didn't care for any of them. I was getting increasingly tired, bored and frustrated, so the next SW I saw, I stopped the car and waited for her to reach me.

When she did, I immediately realized that I didn't want her sitting in my car (rated 4 at best, quite tacky and wearing a gaudy and slightly dirty salwar kameez), but I -was- really horny, and wanted at the least some jack-off-material, so told her I'd give her Rs.50 if she showed me her tits. She said she'd suck me for Rs.300, but I told her I didn't want her to suck me, just to show me her tits.

I'd never done that before (must be at least partially the booze talking!) and was amazed when she pulled up her kameez -while standing on the fucking pavement outside my car- to reveal two B-cup boobies in their bare glory!!! I couldn't believe it.

Then I thought 'shit maybe she'll take this further' and offered her Rs.50 more to show me her pussy. She started muttering something and looked like she was getting pissed off (could have just been nervous about baring herself in public - even though it was the middle of the night and the road empty) when suddenly -and I felt my stomach turn and my heart skip a beat- this cop looms up out of the shadows and asks her what she thinks she's doing (Hindi: 'Abey saali, kya kar rahi hai?').

I shat bricks, put the car in gear and drove away. I'd been parked next to a street light so I could see them in the rear view mirror and clearly he didn't give a shit about me (-sigh of relief-). He'd grabbed her arm and seemed to be whispering something in her ear. The impression I got was he wanted some service from her!

Anyway, I'd got my JOM (jack-off-material) so decided to go home. To do this I had to drive down the the Oberoi Hotel and make a u-turn from there. So some 5 minutes later I crossed the place where all this had happened, and saw the same SW now on the other side of the street (and because I'd turned around, the same side as I was on)! Emboldened, I thought I'd push my luck again. I stopped, she came over and I made my offer again for her to show me her pussy.

I couldn't help laughing when she answered in gutteral Hindi "First give me Rs.200 for making me suck that policeman's cock" (Hindi: "Pehle mujhe do sau rupaye dijiye. Us kutte ne upna sucking karva liya!").

So an essentially uneventful night with a little excitement at the end of it!

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

Massage Scams

Been to New Delhi for a week for business. Tried the Paper ads that provide massage service, being in a 5 star hotel, it was ok to have the girl comming to the hotel, although it was hard at night. I called one of the ads, the guy name was Naseer i think. He promised a model-like girls. I ageed to pay 3000RS for it, providing that he will get me 2 girls to choose from. He asked me to go down to the hotel lobby to choose and pick up the girl.

As it was late night, I had to go out of the hotel to get the girl. There was this small Car outside that spotted me, i opened the door to come in, and man, the smell of the girl was HORRBILLEE. The girl was so boney, i wouldn't let her touch my hand, not my penis. The car was moving, i asked about the 2 girls to choose from, and he said, this was the only avialable one. I refused to use her, he asked for the 500 Rs Taxi serivce.

I was arguing that he didn't make his part of the agreement, but i was in a speeding car, he was not even slowing at the corners, conversation got alot of tension, i managed to put it down to only 200 taxi service.

I left india without any action, i wonder where is the tantra culture I think next time I'll just go to a massage Paroler where I can actually have a choice. Anyone had experienced this?

Good luck

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

Hey man - sorry about the delay in replying to your query. I've been in and out of town on work - Diwali season is a busy time of the year for me.

Nude bars and strip clubs:

The one at South Ex (Safina Disco) closed many years ago.

There was one functioning at Minto Bridge (CP) until at least a year ago (I forget the name), but I don't know anyone who has a recent experience to confirm that. The building still exists, I pass it every time I go to ND Railway Station, and there are cars parked outside, so there's -something- still there, but I have no idea whether that includes naked women dancing. I'd been there a couple of times (when I was a fair bit younger) and to be honest, wasn't particularly impressed. I found it tacky, dilapidated and not particularly stimulating. YMMV.

Massage parlours:

There are loads of ads in the daily papers. Not all of these are actual parlours, but some are - you'd need to call and ask. In my experience, there is a fair bit of variation in the quality, and they keep closing down and opening up in different places (due to LE activity), so it's tiresome to keep track of them. I'm paranoid about a raid happening at the time I'm in a MP, so don't frequent them very much, but the experiences I have actually had, have been safe and comfortable. If you want to go the MP route, here's my two cents:

Assuming you're calling the MPs listed in the dailies, you first want to confirm that this is an actual parlour, and not an incall service. The best way to do this is to just ask 'Where are you located?' If it's a parlour, they'll give you a location (Kalkaji, Safdarjung Enclave etc) and probably ask where you're located as well. Unsure why they do, but it's been my experience that they do.

Having established that it's a physical location, you want to make sure that it's actually a MP that provides the kind of service you're looking for - there are some massage parlours in Delhi that don't provide any sexual gratification, though most seem to. Before you continue, you want to know whether it does or not. The way I do this is to ask first whether they offer Female to Male massage (Hindi: 'Mereko female se karvana hai. Aapke yahaan female hain?') or not. If the answer is positive I ask if the girls are 'cooperative'. If the answer is either 'yes' or 'come here and we can talk more' (Hindi: 'Aap yahaan aake baat kijiye') then you've zeroed onto a place that provides some kind of sexual gratification - this can range from a handjob to FS - you now have to visit the premesis and talk in person before they'll give you more information. They'll probably ask you for a name (give one, it doesn't have to be your real name).

I've noticed that the person on the phone isn't always the person you meet when you go to the MP. I've had situations where the person on the phone spoke English as well as I did, but the guy at the MP didn't speak a word. The guy sitting at the MP is almost positively not going to be the owner, so this actually isn't particularly surprising.

Once you get there, you have to talk to the guy at the counter. I find this a little embarassing/unnerving because there is sometimes some other guy(s) sitting around and you don't know who he is - is he part of the establishment, is he a customer, is he a cop, just some dude chilling out? But I'm also, admittedly, a little paranoid about this stuff.

First tell him you called (he'll probably be expecting you and will ask your name for confirmation - give him the name you gave the person on the phone) and then ask him about rates. He'll give you rates for various types of massages and with various types of lubricants (oil, powder etc). Don't make the mistake of going with the top of the line service (as I did!) because whatever you pay HIM, is basically rent for the room. YMMV, but this amount -usually- does include a handjob. Ask if 'discharge' is included in the price.

For the real sexual services you need to negotiate with the girl directly.

However, this guy is your friend - tell him that you're looking for a BJ, FS, or whatever and he'll give you an idea of what to tip the girl, and will show you girls that will 'cooperate' accordingly. He'll also let you know if they don't provide that service, in which case you can just walk out with no harm done to anyone.

The girls tend to be fairly decent for the most part. It's unlikely/impossible that you'll get a model, but (again, with variation between one MP and another) they're for the most part clean, lower-middle class girls with at least some education so you can carry out a conversation with them and crack jokes that they'll understand and laugh at!

My experience with MPs has been good. I've felt safe, comfortable and clean, but am just paranoid about being cornered by cops doing a raid - which is why I tend to stay away from establishments, preferring incall or SWs.

2k should certainly get you a decent fuck at a MP.

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

I recently learned that a few street beggers also engage in sex for money. I tried one whome I picked up from CP. She was young (18-19) and average (5.5) but she gave full BJ (cumming in mouth) and also agreed for anal sex (which I reserved for some other day), as I didn't have much time to spend with her.

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

Well I just have one number. Several people have asked me for it but Seema doesn't like it given to people she hasn't met herself (I asked) - basically she likes to give it out personally and thereby decide who to give it to, and who not to give it to. If you know the Delhi crowd, you'll understand why.

So, while I hesitate to give you the number, PM me when you're IN Delhi and I'll arrange for you to meet her - and the two of you can take it from there.

I should warn you though, that she isn't an ultra modern good looking, girl next door kinda chick. She's from the lower rungs of society, doesn't even speak English, but gives great bjs, dresses decently, is clean and basically a nice person.

It's safe enough - I've actually just posted something in the Delhi forum that has a LE twist to it. The cops know what's happening and where - for the most part they leave it alone. I've never been stopped or harassed (touch wood) thus far, and I've been in a couple of situations where I was sure I would be.

Unless there's some anti prostitution drive going on and the senior cops are walking the streets to enforce it, the LE lets you and the girls do their thing - if anything they seem more inclined to get their pound of flesh from the girls (payment in kind) rather than from you (in cash).

YMMV, but for the most part, anyone who lives in Delhi knows that the Delhi beat constable is happy to turn his eyes for a couple of hundred rupees.

If you're nervous about picking up SWs, drive around for a few weeks just observing - you'll quickly see who/where the whores are and who's scoping them. Once you see how the system functions it is less intimidating - I speak from experience!

As far as where I get the bj's, that varies. For the most part I park the car somewhere unobtrusive/lonely/hidden (between two parked cars is good) and get my dick sucked there. I've also had it done while driving around (pays to have slightly tinted windows, even though I don't).

To be honest, I'd be happiest if I had a place/room I could use for mongering but I don't (and can't afford to rent one just for this purpose!) and while other people have good experiences, I hesitate to take a SW to a hotel room - you're kind of fucked if it gets raided. Raids related to prostitution in hotels have been on the rise in Delhi over the last year and that makes me a little cagey about that.

Good luck!

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

I'm a long time lurker, and a first time poster here at WSG. So here goes:

I have a little experience with the high-end call girls in Delhi, but more with SW in and around South Delhi. Seeing that there's almost nothing here about that segment of the market, I thought I'd start by sharing those experiences.

SWs tend to hang out at bus-stops. Keep an eye out for a female that makes eye contact with you as you're driving by - just pull over and stop and if she is a SW she'll saunter up and probably ask you for a lift.

Decide if you like her and negotiate once she gets in the car.

Demanded rates tend to be the same for FS or a BJ, ranging from Rs.200 to Rs.2000. I've never had FS from a SW. I've paid between Rs.200 and Rs.800 for blowjobs, with Rs.500 being the norm for a girl rated 6-7.

Different girls have different preferences - some will be happy to blow you in a moving car, others prefer you to stop somewhere unobtrusive. Some will insist on a hotel/room for FS some will be happy to do it in the car - I have no clue how they manage that and would be shit scared to do it, personally!

A note: Be careful about groups of girls. They'll likely insist on getting into the car together. Be firm about letting only one in and you'll be fine. Once they see that you won't let more than one in, they'll probably try to get some money upfront that will be left behind with one of the girls not in the car. Don't ever pay upfront. Personally, I just avoid the groups - there are a lot of girls, some actually fairly decent - you don't need to even try to deal with the rip-offs.

The quality of girls range from a skanky 1 to a fairly decent 7 with the average, to be honest, at a disagreeable 4. I've had a couple of (very) surprising 8s and 9s though that seemed to just be having bad luck in their usual haunts and were looking for a quick buck to tide them over a bad patch. So drive around a little. There will be days (I speak from bitter experience!) when you spend an hour or two cruising the streets and all you see is the skanks - I wind up going home and jerking off on those days!

Most of the inner Ring Road (from Ashram to Dhaula Kuan) and its offshoots are frequented by SW - more or less throughout the day.

The stretch between Ashram and Moolchand tends to be frequented by the rip-off groups - I usually don't bother driving in that section. There are exceptions though - on occassion I've picked up a couple of really nice girls in that area.

The South Extension stretch of the Ring Road (RR) has become quite congested of late which isn't really good for business because there are just so -many- women around there that you can't easily tell who the pros are. You can't slow down much either because of traffic. I usually skip that section (though I do slow down around the bus-stop outside Princess Garden which often has a girl or two hanging out) and move on to the stretch between AIIMS and Hyatt.

The Hotel Security at Hyatt tries to disuade people from stopping at the bus-stop just outside the hotel, so you need to be a little discreet, but the very occassional 8 and 9 I've found has been from this point.

Near South Campus (explore the offshoot roads that run from inner RR to outer RR and inner RR past Jesus and Mary College) you'll often find SWs (rated at about 6 or 7) plying their trade but be careful because you don't want to accidentally try to pick up a college girl. Well you probably WANT to, but that could get you in trouble!

The best stretch, and the one I spend 90% of my time on is the offshoot road from the Moolchand Flyover to the Defense Colony Flyover. Both sides of the road have SWs waiting for customers, and this is where I've found the best girls.

There's a fair bit of competition between the girls so it's pointless asking for a particular girl, but here's who I keep an eye out for in this area:

Sonia - about 5'7", dark complexion, quick to smile, nice slim body usually wears Indian suits. My personal favourite. I give her Rs.300 for a dynamite BBBJ and cum in her mouth. She'll actually give you a GFE within the few minutes that she's in your car. Unfortunately last time she blew me she confided that she was going back to her village because her mom's found a husband for her. I haven't seen her since - I miss her but hope she's happy. I know she must be making her husband VERY happy!

Seema: My current favourite. 5'6", medium complexion, slim but with a very slight pot belly (you have to look for it to see it). She takes decent care of herself and is quite experimental in her dressing - ranges from trendy Indian clothing to skirts, trousers and everything in between. I pay her 500 for a BBBJ and she lets me cum in her mouth because I'm a regular. She carries a mobile and will give you the number if you seem like a nice guy that may become a regular. She has access to a couple of guest houses she uses for FS but I've never been because I like BJs and just have her blow me in the car. She'll give you a great blowjob - she puts her heart in it and will lick and suck you very creatively.

Meena: Meena works the 'late shift'. She's about 5'3", ties her hair back (always) and wears Indian suits. She usually shows up at around 8:30 or 9:00pm and leaves at 2:00am. I've always found her on the Lajpat Nagar side of the road. She's pleasant, clean and will give you a CBJ (and a good one at that) for Rs.200-300. She offers FS too, but I've never taken her up on it.

That's all for now folks!

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

Hey all,
Yeah Baby, your offer sounds great but I wont be in town this weekend. How long are you in Delhi ? Mebbe we ca meet next week.

Well last Saturday I got together with some of the guys again . After a few drinks at a guys house, we went to Lizard Lounge in South Extension. This is a newish bar and we had heard 'good' things about it. We reached there around 10.30 pm and got in by paying Rs.500 each. This wasnt bad since these were claimable inside against food and drink. Inside it was a smallish place and seemed quite empty, we settled down to a table in the corner. On the next table there were 3 girls sitting, all from the northeast, again. Gradually the place started filling up and by 11.30 or so it was quite packed. The music was nothing spectacular though the food was good and we had a few drinks here too. The table with the northeastern girs was overflowing by now and there seemed to be around 10-12 girls crowding around. I would rate them between 5-8 on a 10 point scale. Other than these girls, the others around had come with someone. We started chatting with 2 of these girsl who sat down at our table as there was no space at theirs. They were all from Nagaland and had come together. We bought them some beers and talked some more. Soon they got comfortable and my friend was able to put his arm around on of them and get really cosy.They said they would be going to another club shortly as the lizard lounge was going to close early that day (1 am) . So once that place closed we went to meet the girls at the other place, in Gurgaon.

The club is called Buddha Lounge and is located in the Metropolitan Mall in Gurgaon. Those of you who dont know, Gurgaon is a satellite town to Delhi and is getting very hip and trendy. It does seem far to travel from Delhi, takes about 45-60 minutes one way. Well incidently that club is owned by an old friend and we had no trouble getting in, though there were people waiting outside. Once we got in we were able to find the girls quickly and we started chatting/drinking again. I was talking to this cute woman who seemed to be getting closer and closer and pretty soon she was dancing rather grinding her ass into me. Another friend of mine was able to talk one of them into going to his place some time, the girl was ready that time but he wasnt. I was kinda making out with the griding chick and she was ready to head out too. Unfortunately i needed to get back home and all we did was get some phone numbers, said goodbye and left.

It would seem that these girls can be had without money. I think buying them booze and having a good time with them at the club is pretty much all you need. These girls are out for a good time and they have it too. However this cannot be confirmed untill one of us gets some . That will be another report, till then .....

Aqua.

Old 26th May 2005
Founding Member

Hey all,
I do have a pending report from a guys night a couple of weeks back, well here it is :
It all started with me getting together with some of my friends, at a bar. This is the usual bar we frequent, since its part of a community club its quiet, not to mention, cheap . After drinking for a few hours and catching up with each others lives, we headed off to our favourite dance bar El Dorado. I have mentioned this before, its located in a shady hotel called Rajdoot. We enjoyed some dances and drank some more and then left for RPM. Unfortunately the club was closed for entry and despite our pleas , we were not let it. It was pretty late by now, past 1 I think so we didnt have many choices on hand. One of the guys in the group got a call from another friend who suggested we go to TFC (The Final Countdown) at Saket. We reached there around 2 am and entry was no problem even though we were all guys. Inside the place was packed with people, hardly any place to move. The girls were mainly from the northeast of India. Now for the uninitiated, the northeast shares its borders with China and Burma, so the people from there look asian too.

(As a side note, India is extremely diverse and if you travel within India, you will find people that not only look very different but also have different clothing, food, languages. Basically its a completely different culture in the states of India.)

Now the northeast girls are easier to pick up, mainly because of their open minds. Another advantage of this open mind is that they give the best blow jobs in India. I mean they actually want to do it, not force themselves to do it. Also they speak good english and dress much smarter than the girls from other states. A bit of looking around and some conversation got us hooked up with 2 girls. They were pretty cute though very sweaty from all the dancing that was going on. We bought them drinks and got talking, slowing drifting towards the topic of sex, they were in. One of the guys had access to an empty apartment nearby and we decided to head off there. I sat in the back seat of one of the cars and one of the girls was sitting with me, the other went in the other car. I started making out with her and very soon it got pretty heavy with hands getting under the clothing. She pulled out the little guy and after stroking it a bit, went down. She started giving me an amazing BBBJ while we were driving, my 2 friends in front looked very amused. I slowed her down and she asked me for a condom, after she put that on she continued and very shortly it was all over . At the apartment I didnt stick around, I left soon but the next day I found out that those guys ended up having an orgy.

So all in all it was a great outing.

Aqua.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls