Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Milky White Tamanna

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st September 2011

joerover is an unknown quantity at this point
Milky White Tamanna

Hi.. Guys I'm gonna write a sex story on actress Tamanna.. Ready for it??

I'm Joe, I'm a big fan of this slutty tamil actress (Tamanna).. I'm 22 years old and I know a few guys in the Tamil movie Industry. One of my friends is a relative of a tamil movie director. This director is the guy who gave me the lucky chance to enjoy my dream fantasy girl Tamanna's precious young tight body for a night.
My friend has told me that this director has fucked a few of the young actresses who were introduced to tamil movie industry recently. He used to narrate me the stories told by the director to him on how he enjoyed these slutty young model/actresses by promising them that he'll make them famous and reach the top spot.
He once introduced me to this director who was then filming a movie with actress Tamanna, we soon became friends and he promised me to take me to the shooting spot of the movie that he was filming with my dream girl Tamanna.

On one weekened i was called by this director for a song sequence that was to be shooted in a place which was not much far from mine.. I soon hurried there. Once i reached there I found the director (OK lets call him Ravi). We then had a chat, sipping a cup of coffee, all the while i was waiting for the shooting to begin, to see sexy Tamanna. Soon the Shooting began and there came Tamanna wearing a white top exposing her gorgeous navel and a short pink micro mini skirt. She really looked like a sexy slut in that costume. Tamanna and the dance crew along with hero started practicing their dance steps. Me and Ravi were watching Tamanna move her body to the rythm, and the hero was really enjoying holding her intimately all the while. This was too much for me and I couldn't take my eyes of her long slender smooth legs and tight thighs, they were so very sexy.. I kept admiring her beauty when Ravi asked me - "What are u lookin at like that?? You feel she is too hot to resist ur temptation??".. I said yes and just kept staring at the awesome butt of Tamanna. We then slowly started talking about sex and sex in the cine industry. He admitted to me that he has fucked some leading actresses like Shreya, Ileana, Sneha Ullal, Kajal Agarwal, Anushka etc...He told me that not all the actresses are willing to have sex with directors or some people whom they ask to have sex with, but only those slutty actresses who are ready to have sex get good opportunities and reach the top. I then asked who was his favourite fuck? for which he said Kajal Agarwal was the sexiest, tightest and juiciest cunt he ever fucked. I then asked him if he has done it with Tamanna? He said no, but he told me that she has accepted to sleep with him for a night. I was so jealous of this guy on how lucky he was to really fuck these sexy little young sluts people are crazy about.. I was so horny after hearing all these and I asked him if he could get me a chance to have Tamanna sleep with me for a night instead. He was a little hesitant for a moment and told me that he has already planned to have sex with Tamanna that night and that the slut has accepted for it. I was so disappointed and I begged him again, I pleaded him to do me the favour as he has already enjoyed sex with many sexy actresses. After a long discussion he agreed and told me that he'll speak to her about this and tell me..

After the rehearsal he walked the crew and took Tamanna alone with her to speak to her about it.. He came out soon smiling at me. He told me that Tamanna is ready to have sex with anyone on that night if he promised her to put her as the lead actress in another movie which was to be directed by another guy( a friend of Ravi ). Ravi had promised her for the same, and she has accepted to sleep with me for that night. I really could not believe this, but yes,it was going to happen. I was too happy and I could not wait for the night. Ravi had arranged the night for me with Tamanna in a guest house bungalow of his in ECR (East Cost Road Chennai). I never thought Ravi would do this for me, but he did and I was so thankful for him.

Last edited by joerover : 2nd September 2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: dint post properly

Old 1st September 2011

awara no.1 is an unknown quantity at this point
One minute, ohh now i am ready.lets start.

Old 1st September 2011
Ruling the Seas

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
UL: 51.55 mb DL: 54.86 mb Ratio: 0.94
i am also ready

Old 2nd September 2011

At around 6 in the evening, Ravi introduced me to Tamanna. She shook her soft delicate hands with mine and said hello. I just imagined how good it will fell when she holds my cock with those delicate hands of hers. She looked so gorgeous in the black salwar she wore. The girl who looked like a slut a few hours ago was looking so beautiful and homely now. She began chatting with me so friendly as we started to Ravi's guest house in his car.

Old 3rd September 2011

masanandm34 is an unknown quantity at this point
then

Old 3rd September 2011

Me and Tamanna were sitting at the back seat of the car and Ravi was driving. On the way to the guest house, Ravi stopped the car near a Pizza corner to get some Pizza's for dinner. He left us both in the car and went to get Pizza. I then asked Tamanna,
Me: So did Ravi tell u about tonights program?
Tamanna: Yeah he told me. Can't wait for it is it??
Me: Yeah I cant wait. You are so hot. I feel I'm so lucky
Tamanna: Yeah.. U r lucky .. Ravi wanted to have me tonight, but the planned has changed. Any way, you look good as well. Hope u satisfy your girl well in bed tonight.
Me: Yeah I will
Ravi was back and we headed off to his guest house again. We reached there by around 7 PM, had our dinner and Ravi took me and Tamanna to the room he had arranged for us. Ravi wished both a good night and headed to his room. We then locked our room to get into business.
The room was filled with a erotic fragrance, it had a huge bed, big enough to roll around wildly fucking this nice little hottie slut..I then asked her to change her clothes. I wanted her to ear the dress she wore for the song shot earlier the day. She had the dress with her as i asked Ravi to bring it. The room had two separate bathrooms.. I went inside one to get a bath and change myself and Tamanna went inside the other to have a bath and to change to the short micro mini pink skirt and a short white top that she wore earlier on the shoot. I soon had my bath and was lying on the bed waiting for Tamanna to change.
After some 10 mins Tamanna came out on her mini skirt with a slutty look on her face.. "So ready for it lady??" I asked.. She jumped on to the bed immediately and whispered in my hears - "I too horny and I'm ready to be ur slut.. Play dirty with me honey.." Those words were too much for me.. She was really so horny and never thought she would be such a bitch..I was wearing only my shorts and she was sitting right on top of my tool. I could feel the softness of her spongy ass cheeks, which gave me an immediate hard on.. She then licked my earlobes with her juicy tongue.. She then raised my chin and began sucking and kissing on my neck, her warm tongue felt so heavenly.. I wanted to hold her face and kiss and suck her warm juicy tongue, but she was not allowing me to do it.. She was teasing me terribly. She then asked me to stop moving my hands and stay quiet as she wanted to test my resistance for some time. I obeyed it and stayed still hoping her test on me will end soon. She then brought her face to mine and put her tongue tip on my lips and withdrew it immediately with a naught slutty smile. She was an incredible teaser.. She then kissed my lips and slid her tongue inside my mouth. Oh my god, that was such an incredible feeling to taste her juicy lips. We both kept sucking on each others tongues. She then withdrew her amazing tongue from my mouth and asked me if i wanna see her boobs, I nodded my headed saying yes. She reminded me to stay still until she gets completely nude.. She wanted to tease me terribly to beg her for it. She them started taking off her top. She was still sitting on top my cock with my shorts on as she removed her top and her bra. She dint have a huge boobs but an average sized, gorgeous tits which i wanted to squeeze and suck on it, but she again hinted me to stay still. I really loved the way she teased me with her amazing tight young sexy body. She then rubbed her boobs over my chest, making me feel the warmth of her milky white soft firm handy boobs. My tool had already grown to its full size and was hurting inside my shorts. I just wanted to release it out, but I had to wait some more time for that.

Old 4th September 2011
Custom title

viru_s is hunted by the papparaziviru_s is hunted by the papparaziviru_s is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.98 mb DL: 198.10 mb Ratio: 0.01
plz continue...

Old 6th September 2011

thatla007 is an unknown quantity at this point
plz continue...

Old 7th September 2011

funpirates8 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 36.09 mb DL: 84.63 mb Ratio: 0.43
continue dude.. its going good.. post some imaginative pics of tamanna which will add some erotic to this story

Old 8th September 2011

whateverhappens has many secret admirerswhateverhappens has many secret admirers
UL: 3.95 gb DL: 2.99 gb Ratio: 1.32
ah.. going well...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls