Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > KUSHBOO SEX STORIES

View Poll Results: Do you think kushboo is good considering the controversies she had come across?
yes 8 19.51%
no 1 2.44%
she is a slut 24 58.54%
she is a goddess who is beautiful than anybody 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th July 2011
Visit my website

sshiv has many secret admirers
KUSHBOO SEX STORIES

A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN FIND KUSHBOO SEX STORIES COLLECTED FROM NET.CREATED THIS THREAD SO THAT EXBIIANS CAN BE BENEFITTED WITHOUT SEARCHING THE NET.

WILL POST STORIES AFTER REPLIES.

Old 27th July 2011
Custom title

IluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our communityIluvBoob is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.51 gb DL: 5.78 gb Ratio: 0.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshiv View Post
A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN FIND KUSHBOO SEX STORIES COLLECTED FROM NET.CREATED THIS THREAD SO THAT EXBIIANS CAN BE BENEFITTED WITHOUT SEARCHING THE NET.

WILL POST STORIES AFTER REPLIES.
waiting

Old 27th July 2011
Visit my website

The sun was scotching hot in the afternoon as Vinay finished his tennis practice and was returning home in his bike.He then stopped his bike and parked it infront of his house.He then went inside and just fell on the bed and went to a small nap.He was very determined these days in tennis practise as a tennis tournament is about to be begun in just a month.After regular practise he would come to home and then would go to the computer.He used to masturbate never in this period of training.But only when he saw a kushboo photo in a profile pic in facebook he could see his cock erecting a little bit. He just gave the friend request and went to the bed.He then began to masturbate in the bed and got the utmost pleasure he could ever get.He then watched kushboo's old movies and pics and kept on shagging in the coming days.At the start of the tournament he feared that due to this he can't win.But he was optimistic.The tournament started and then he won the first 2 rounds and was in good nick.Then he had qualified for the knockouts.But after finishing the match in style,he decided to watch the next match.So he went to the audience section and sat on the stands to watch it.The contenders were announced and the game was started.But to his surprise he was dumbstruct to see kushboo sitting besides her daughter seeing the match and encouraging for someone.Since it was not a international event there was not so much crowd.So he shifted the stands and then went to sit behind kushboo. He would not be allowed to sit aside kushboo as the guards surrounded her in the sides.So he sat behind her.He watched her from her behind.He was not able to see her back but he was able to see hip which was a time before every man's masturbating spot.His hands were trembling on seeing her hips.They wanted to touch it and squeeze her fat skin in her hip.But he was controlling himself.The more he controlled,the more bigger his cock grew.He was seeing her back without a blink of his eye.She then raised her hands for clapping when he could see her sweating armpits and then her face those chubby cheeks which were to be licked by men in their fantasy.Finally he came to know that she was supporting her relative who was like him desperate to win.He then watched her breasts which was bouncing up and down and her belly which was seen when her shirt got dragged up.The match was over very soon as her relative beat the opponent in straight sets.She then went to her limo along with him and her daughters."Oh shit" vinay thought to himself as he saw her going in the limo.He quickly went to his home and went to take a bath.He turned the shower on and started to think about the scenes he saw tonight.Still his cock was hard.He undressed himself and caught his cock in both hands and began to stretch it.His minds went to the scenes which he saw tonight.Her way of sitting in the chair tonight the way she put her leg over the other showing the sexy heels she was wearing turned him on.The thighs which were big and soft made his cock grow even more bigger.Then her face which was the bubbly but the sexiest.With a glasses on "FUCK" she was sexy as in hell and also her hair which rolled down to her hip showing the fat curves she had made him "AAAAAHHHH" cum on the walls.She then viewed some photos and videos of kushboo in the net and went to the bed due to her mom's scoldings.But still his cock was hungry as it was erecting always.His hands were always rubbing against his cock.His mom was letting him go to the computer.So he decided to recall the videos that he had seen of kushboo from his childhood.The first video which turned him on seeing kushboo was a show which she compered called poova thalaiya when she wore a salwar kameez which was tight and a white heels which made her even more sexier.Then he remembered the types of bras and jackets she had worn in the show jackpot and also revisualized some videos of her.Moreover her costumes in maanaada mayilada were so damn sexy which made him a addict to her.He also remembered thee dress codes she had worn.He also visualized the pics where she wore jeans and tight shirt which showed her boobs so nicely.He then remembered the photo in which he saw her belly.All this was enough to make him cum that day.Then the tournament was nearing it's end and he saw kushboo whenever his relative was playing.It was just three days for the finals.Vinay was undergoing some severe practice in the courts.One day after finishing his practice he walked to take his bike which he found was surrounded by some well built men.When he asked why.They said that in order to leave him freely he had to lose before the relative of kushboo.He said that it was impossible and refused and agitated to which he was beaten up by the men.But still after receiving threats and also beatings he was determined not to accept what they suggest.The finals was just 1 day to go.As usual he finished his training and went towards his bike.Even now the men were waiting for him.But this time they kidnapped him and blindfolded him and took him to a bungalow and released him and went away.When releasing him his blindfold was removed and was put into the bungalow and locked.Then the sound of someone walking in the hall was heard.To guard himself he looked back.He was startled to see kushboo wearing a salwar kameez walking near him."Fuck shit" he thought himself as he saw kushboo gliding her way down to him.Her sexy walk made his cock hard on as he was unable to do anything but watch the most tempting walk of his life.The sound of the heels touching the ground sent shivers to his body.He was seeing her feet which wanted to be worshipped by him and then gradually dragged his looks from her feet to her knee and then thighs and then her hip and then breasts and then her breasts. The salwar which she wore was perfectly fit at the top and was so narrow and tight at the bottom which showed how slender and sexy her legs were. This made his jaw drop."Oh my fucking god" vinay said to hiself as he witnessed his dream come true of seeing her in reality.The looks in her face made him puzzled and confused.The smirk she gave at the begining and the smile she gave now were complexing him in all possible ways.Then her kameez she wore was unique as it also showed her hip and the bra that she was wearing."Oh u are Vinay ah?" asked kushboo in a firm voice.He was not in a position to answer the question as he was dumbstruck.She gave him a look of question only when he regained his consciousness and answered yes mam.

"Oh then come here and sit" said kushboo pointing to the space besides her. He then sat besides her holding his nerve back.But even the tone in which she talked arouse him.It was the commanding and dominant that she has always.And also her attitude,the way of speaking and sitting and the pride that she is the most followed women and the sexiest made her even more sexier.

"So u are sure that u won't lose the game ha" asked kushboo in a dominating tone.

But now he was unable to answer as he saw kushboo changing her legs and putting her other leg on the changed leg.She then touches her ankle with her right hand and tilts her head and smirks at him.His saliva was dripping fom his mouth."Oh fuck" he moaned to himself on seeing her.This show of her attitude that she can make any man in the world to be his slave made his cock grew even more.

"Hu?" questioned again kushboo due to his silence."Ya" he said with the trembling voice."I'm sure that u are lying.Go and shag your cock in the bathroom.It's there in the right." said kushboo as usual with an attitude that she can flaunt this guy in seconds which is of course true.He then stood from the couch and went to the bathroom and started to shag.It almost took half an hour to stretch and pull his cock.He cum almost three times this time and was the largest amount of cum that he had cum till now.His hands were sticky.So he had to wash his hands.He then returned to the hall and was startled to see kushboo in jean and shirt.Pity him!, his had already got hard on on seeing this.He then went near her nad sat on the couch.She then sighed him and told him "Whatsoever u cant make your cock shut ah?" asked kushboo.
"But whatsoever i won't lose the match"he said with his eyes seeing hers in fear."Oh is it!! are u sure my boy!?" said in an sexy tone as she touched the evergrowing cock of vinay willingly while changing her legs from one to another and kept on shaking her leg against his cock."Tell me ha?" questioned again kushboo.She showed her pride attitude with her voice."HAAA"moaned vinay and said "yes i would lose AAAAH" in consenting voice."That's a good boy" said kushboo rolling her fingers across his hair and greeting him with a sexy smile.She then started to caress his hair with his hands.Vinay quickly hugged her tightly and laid his head on her shoulders and kissed her on his shoulders.Kushboo also laid her head on his shoulders and licked his ears and caressed his hairs."You want me ha u fuck boy stupid just lose it and enjoy me." said kushboo in an enjoying tone while caressing his hairs."Lose it or enjoy me" asked kushboo in a husky tone."Want to enjoy u"said vinay quickly without a thought."Then what the fuck r u waiting for"whispered kushboo in his ears as she licked his ears and bit it.Quickly both of them brought their faces close to each other as both were locking their eyes.Vinay pushed himself forward to kiss her.He pushed his lips forward but kushboo just tormented him by going back when he is just cms away.He was fooled again a couple of times."U want me na want to kiss me hard ha then how about removing my heels fucker" said kushboo in a humiliating but sexy tone.He then quickly lifted her by her ass and made her sit properly on the couch and and kneeled down before her.He then lifted her leg up and started to remove it.But he didn't remove it instead he began to kiss her on her heels."Oh u wanna kiss the 100$ heels ha then dont kiss lick it my fucker" said in a commanding tone,kushboo.He then licked and sucked the heel grip and then pushed the heel against his cock and started to jerk it."Please kick me in my cock kushboo please i beg u i want your heels to kick against me please" begged vinay.Kushboo pressed her heels against his cock and smiled at him.She rolled her fingers across her hair to show her sexiness.She tossed her hair from left to right.She was in a pony tail hair style which was the most sexiest for her.

Vinay quickly pushed her legs aside and lunged into her huge boobs.She pulled him by his hair and said "Remove my clothes fucker boy".He quickly pulled her shirt.To his happiness she was not wearing a bra.His jaw dropped as he saw the hugest boobs in his lifetime.The nipples were broad and erect which told so many stories about her.She pushed him to her breasts and started caressing her hair.Meanwhile he licked her cleavage and then pressed her nipples harder with his forefinger and thumb while kissing the other one.She moaned slightly and left her hold on his hair.The hall was filled with a slurping sound as he sucked her nipples.His whole body was shivering and he uttered some sentences so softly to arouse kushboo.Kushboo removed her jeans soon while he was sucking her boobs.It was as if a child was sucking her boobs.

After sucking her boobs he dragged his lips to her neck and kissed her.He quickly lifted her up and took her to the bedroom.He quickly asked her to suck his cock.She took her cock in both her hands and stroking it nicely leaning her neck against the wall behind the bed."U sure have a nice cock fucker" said kushboo.Just when he began to respond to that,his cock was in her cock.With one try she engulfed his cock into her mouth.She moved his muscles back and forth as he began to leak his cum.His muscles were now et with cum.She quickly finished her sucking and spread her legs wide to ask him to fuck her.He quickly sat on knees and inserted his cock into her pussy.Since being a large pussy it was easy for him."AHH AHH AHH AHH" moaned vinay as he begun to thrust his cock into her pussy."UUUUM"moaned kushboo.

He kept on thrusting his cock into her pussy.Her face was turning red while his was green with lust.He spanked her stomach while fucking her.She wanted brutal sex as she got control of his cock by pushing him by his waist.He moaned like a barbarian.She smirked at him whenever he made eye contact."AAAAH AHHHH i am going to cum." moaned vinay as he took his cock and started jerking it."HHM how about cumming when u r doing a tit fuck" she asked with a sexy tone.He quickly inserted his cock into her cleavage.She pressed her boobs against his cock.He saw the ceiling thanking the heaven."AAHAH it so good AAAH AAAAH" he moaned with a high bass voice as she moved her breasts up and down.Her breasts gripped his cock aptly as it stretched his cock muscles to and fro showing his urinal opening."HHUUUUUM" moaned kushboo because now he moved his cock across her cleavage."AAAAAAH SHIT" shouted vinay as he cummed into her boobs and chin and also her mouth.She then inserted her mouth into his cock and wiped his cum."Thanks to your relative" said exhausted vinay as he fell on her boobs.

THE END

Old 27th July 2011
Visit my website

I am a die hard fan of kushboo.Her boobss and her sexy looks cause stimulations in my cock making it erect in seconds.I would be her slave.I would even lick her asshole.I would do wat ever she wants me do.Roll on this thread gyz.Post how u wud masturbate on her.I would make them into stories.

Old 28th July 2011
Visit my website

sex godess kushboo

Old 27th August 2011
Visit my website

Kushboo,the god of sex has been my(Rahul) attention since my childhood.I had been working in her production office.But not now because i am more than a worker to her now.I am unable to forget those moments in my life and I also can't imagine the pleasures i am now going to get.

BLING,the sound of the lift disturbed my dreams as i moved out of the lift and walked to room 420.Everybody were looking at me suspiciously as i was hiding my crotch by covering it with my hands.I knew that the door would have been opened.So as soon as i reached the door,i went inside and locked it.I turned to see the most gifted sights in my life.I saw kushboo's back.WOW,naked back of my sex god.She was looking at me through the mirror.I saw her white big and sexy back.She was sitting on a chair with only a jean.She was nude above.I was unable to see her boobs.

I stood there caressing my crotch waiting for a signal from her.She then gave a naughty look.She slid her hair back and called me.I removed my dress while running towards her.Her seductive bare body with her sexy armpits increased the secretion of my sperms.Just as i reached her,i knelt down and started to kiss all over her back like a slave.She smiled and enjoyed the touch of my lips.I kissed her neck first and kissed randomly all over her back.She tilted her head to support my kisses.I then undressed my pant and started to move my cock against her back.It was my dream to rub my cock over her bare back body.

Old 28th August 2011
Visit my website

AHHH i kept moaning while rubbing my hard and thick cock over her back.She smelt the aroma of my leaking cum.AAHH AAHH,i kept moaning as my cock experienced great sexual pleasure.I hugged her from behind while rubbing my cock.I played with her breasts,those huge melons which i had been dreaming about for a long long time.

I licked her back.She then turned and pushed me into her breasts.AHHH,do something rahul,kiss my tits bite it.AAHH,kushboo moaned as i bit her tit.Her nipple was hard.I loved the way she pushed me into her cleavage.She masturbated my cock.

Old 25th September 2011
Visit my website

I was in cloud nine feeling the pleasure of my life.Kushboo's amazing body mesmerized as i got my opportunity to fuck her.She pushed me into her cleavage.I licked her cleavage while my nose rubbed her chest.She kept caressing my cock with both her hands making me beg her to shake faster.I kissed those two mounds like a hungry tiger.I chewed and licked the flesh of her boobs.She was so slutty and horny that she kept asking me more and more to bite her boobs.I swirled my tongue around her nipples.We both begged each other for more pleasure.She shook and jerked my cock faster and harder making long strokes.I am already leaking my cum on her fingers.I slowed my kissing and kissed her above her breasts and then went for her neck.Then i kissed her shoulders and her tattoo.WOW!what a hot women,i thought.She is modern,gorgeous,trendy,sexy,beautiful,hot,erotic,inviting and slutty.

The stories posted are fictional and does not resemble any real life character

Old 25th September 2011
Visit my website

"If i had been your son,i would fuck you infinite times.You are so sexy?" i said reaching for her pussy.I kissed her pussy and then started licking her amid heavy moans.I looked at her face while licking them.It conveyed me many things.It showed me that she loved each and every thing i am now doing to her."Yea AAH" she moaned as i licked her clitoris and started fingering her.With each of my slaps from my tongue,she moaned heavily.I saw her breasts heaving up and down.I loved that terribly got excited.I lounged inside her pussy with my tongue.She moaned quite heavily. I began kissing her each part of pussy gently exploring her abyss.It looked so dirty with her cum leaking.I loved it so much.She ran her fingers over my hair and pushed me inside her pussy."AHH",she moaned as cum splashed from her pussy and washed my face.I felt so refreshed with the aroma of her cum.She is the only 40 year old women who is damn hot and sexy.She fell on the pillow as i got on top of her and kissed her boobs.I then asked her "Can i fuck you mam?" She then replied "Y are u asking this fucking slave?Just screw me."I at once pushed my prick into her as the thorns began to rub against her walls.I felt so so pleasure as my cock went inside her pussy inch by inch.Ahh,i started caressing her breasts while moving my cock to and fro inside her body.

Old 26th September 2011
Visit my website

I loved the way her pussy gripped my passionate cock as i seemed to be undergoing a immensely pleasurable process.Her voice lifted my spirits up.My fingers played with her tits.My cock tickled her pussy wall and thrusted it;s way forward.She quickly pushed me down into her boobs.My nose hit her cleavage.I felt the aroma of her perfume along with her sweating body.She wrapped her legs around my waist and started pushing her waist against me.My cock went through her pussy and then came back.The oscillation undergone by my cock sure gave me the pleasure of my life.My lips searched for her tits while my ears searched for her moans.Her hair covered part of her slutty face.Her fingers gripped my hair as i began making long and quick strokes into her body releasing my beast.She wanted this.She wanted me to be a beast trying to tear her pussy apart.She wanted hard core fucking.

With all my might,i began thrusting my long cock faster.She moaned to each cycle i completed.She caressed her hair herself unable to bear the pleasure.I held her waist with my hands and thrusted my cock deep into her attracting cunt.My lips were luscious and i licked her breasts once again.With both of us heaving and getting out of breath,i decided that i should give a great finale for this wonderful occasion.I put her legs over my shoulders and held her hip tightly and started bolting my cock into her dirty pussy like a bull dozer.My hit made her body to vibrated as she began to shout in incredible pleasure.My balls kept colliding her pussy.

"YEAH AHHH SHIT.YES FUCK ME FUCK THAT PUSSY HARDER AHH AH MAKE IT DIRTY" she cried as she encircled my waist with her hands and pushed me deep into her.Just as i thought of taking my cock out,i cummed fully in her seductive and wide pussy."AAHHH" i shouted as i felt my cock receiving the pleasure.I then felt her cum hit my cock.I fell over her body and slept over her bouncing breasts.

THE END.

A SPECIAL SERIES IS COMING UP ON REGARD OF THE BIRTHDAY OF THE SEX GODESS ON 29 SEPT.SO STAY TUNE AND REP ME.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls