Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > sex with aunty

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th June 2011

dayslepeer is beginning to get noticed
UL: 67.32 mb DL: 1.07 gb Ratio: 0.06
Smile sex with aunty

My name is Ram pal. I am not good looking but have a good dick. My height is 5.9Ē.I has read all the stories in this site do have a collection with me. I want to share my experience with you all
I am going to tell u a true story. Reading remain stories u may think this is a bluff but it is a true story.
This happened between me and my aunt. She is my father brotherís wife. My uncle is fatter than me and he is money minded person .he is black and more over he doesnít have interest in sex. He hasnít done anything on his first night. I came to know latter. My aunt is a beautiful lady. She is little arrogant by nature. She has a figure of 36 36 36. She is little bit pulpy. She is the only person educated in our family. I know she was not satisfied by my uncle because of his nature and he doesnít even have minimum commences. She was only 31. She has 2 kids now they are grown up as u knows they used to marry in a young age.
My relation with her started when I was in 6th class. I use to come home for holidays from school. I used to stay in hostel. Our is a village. We have a small house but my uncle and his brother have a building adjacent to each other. The buildings are same. If we see from one building we can see others bathroom. I used to play on the terrace.
My aunt used to bath outside as they donít have tap connection in the bathroom. I 0nce accidently had seen her take bath. From then it used to be my routine when I come home for holidays. I used to slowly get down their steps or come from the front door as she used to bath at back. I used to come and see her from the grills. She is so beautiful with beautiful breast and nice pussy which is shaven.
She came to know about my seeing her during bath time and she changed the place and moved into the bathroom. I used to try my level best by climbing the wall or try to see from under the door but I couldnít get a view. This continued for some time. She used to take bath in odd hours and I used to miss all the action.
Then I came up with a plan when I was in 9th class I made hole in her bathroom door which canít be noticed as she keeps her towel there. I used to be on the terrace the whole day hiding in some room on the building. She used to check for me and then start to take bath. Then I used to come down slowly and peep into the bathroom. This continued for some time. I used to masturbate a lot seeing her take bath. This also has been found by her and she used to stick sticker to the hole. Then she came up with a good idea. She used to make the servant girl sit near the bathroom when she is having bath.
This enjoyment was also lost. But I didnít lost hope in her. Although she knows I am seeing her during her bath she never told anyone about this. I waited patiently for some time and my school was completed and I was in to collage with no girls as it is only boyís collage and again in hostel.
Then came an opportunity the servant girl stopped coming for work and that was my moment. I started to see her again but this time very carefully. I used to avoid a lot seeing her during bath and made her believe that I have changed.
. I know she was not satisfied sexually Then came a faithful day. It was Thursday no one at home as every was out for a function and my uncle was out of station. He went to anther village has we have land over there. I slowly went up the building and waited for her. I have seen her after some time brushing her hair and I know she was getting ready for bath. I waited and she went and came out. I was hiding behind the tank from where she canít see me as I started being carful all the time. She looked around to check if there is anyone, after she was satisfied the main thing started
She slowly started to remove her sari. She was left with blouse and petticoat. Then she removed her blouse and petticoat and left with bra and panty. I was stunned to see her like that as I am see her openly the first time. Then she took oil and started to rub her body with oil. I waited patiently and after some time she removed her bra and panty and stood naked .her boobs, hips, thighs are really beautiful and my dick was so hard that I couldnít explain it. She was free as she thought there was no one. Then an unexpected happened as she started masturbating. I was surprised to see her like that but felt happy that I can achieve my target fucking her.
Then she slowly moved in to the bathroom and left the door open. I immediately came down and waited for the water to flow. She was having head bath and her face was covered with soap so she closed her eyes. I had gone near the bathroom and started watching her and started masturbating and my cock was really hard and I came immediately. I stayed there for some time and went away without her notice.
I came home and started thinking of a plan to fuck her. Then I thought that I am going to fuck her that day itself. I waited till evening and came out and she was in kitchen. I went and waited for her evening bath as it was summer.
She came as expected and started taking bath. I slowly saw her and she was again masturbating. I waited till she came out and went into the house. I know it is time. I slowly went in and caught her from behind. She was only in towel and she was shocked as she did not expect me. I thrown her on the bed and climbed her and started kissing her. Her resistance was really hard and she started pushing me from her. I immediately kissed her and started pressing her boobs hard and placed my hand on her pussy.
I am not an experienced person but reading sex stories and watching BFís I started in excitement to have her at any cost. She started to struggle a lot but I know she is going to come in to my hands with in no time and she started responding but there is some resistance from her saying that someone would come. That was the green signal and I started to kiss her and she responded well. I placed my hands on her boobs and started to press them and placed on hand on her pussy. She then asked me to remove my cloths and became naked. I climbed on her and inserted my dick into her pussy and started to fuck. I fucked her for 5minutes and came immediately. I took rest and started again this time I fucked my aunt for a good time and slept in each other arms.
When we got up it was almost seven in the evening and she got up and immediately got ready as servant would bring milk. I got up and freshen up and went to my home. She called me after some time to have food as there was no one at home. I tried to touch her many times during dinner but she didnít allow me and after dinner she went away and she didnít talk to me.
I hadnít got time to talk to her after that and she tried to avoid me a lot. I thought she must be felling guilty and didnít disturbed her and in between holidays for her children and they came from hostel.
I waited for one month for my aunty and one day I met her alone on her building as she was drying cloths. I went to her to talk but she tried to avoid me so I came down to the first floor and waited for her. My aunt came down and started to live I immediately caught her and kissed her but she started to push me and after lot of struggle she responded and we fucked like there is no tomorrow. Then she told me how she felt after we had sex for first time and how she was afraid that someone may come to know. I assured her there wouldnít be any problem and greeted that I would not disturb her without her concern.
She was happy and we started our relation but used to be very careful with our relation.
Please post ur comments and I will send my second chapter based on response
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 19th June 2011
Custom title

luddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.26 gb DL: 1.80 gb Ratio: 3.49
good .... continue

Old 20th June 2011

helloodear is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice send some other 2 m

Last edited by Jaguar : 21st June 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Old 20th June 2011

shopnobaj is a pillar of our communityshopnobaj is a pillar of our communityshopnobaj is a pillar of our communityshopnobaj is a pillar of our communityshopnobaj is a pillar of our communityshopnobaj is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.18 gb DL: 860.01 mb Ratio: 1.40
awesome story! carry on!

Old 21st June 2011
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
nice one but add more

Old 21st June 2011

pudeeme is beginning to get noticed
nice story

Old 21st June 2011
In the Cleavage of Anushka

tallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.68 gb DL: 34.60 gb Ratio: 0.37
plz continue

DISCLAIMER: ALL THESE PICS POSTED BY ME ARE NOT MY OWN. THEY ARE THE RESULT OF INTERNET BROWSING, SEARCHING AND ARE DOWNLOADED FROM OTHER WEBSITES. IF ANYTHING OBJECTIONABLE, ANYONE HAS ANY OBJECTION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POST NUMBER, SO THAT THOSE PICS CAN BE REMOVED

Old 21st June 2011
Custom title

Ariel2929 is a pillar of our communityAriel2929 is a pillar of our communityAriel2929 is a pillar of our communityAriel2929 is a pillar of our communityAriel2929 is a pillar of our communityAriel2929 is a pillar of our communityAriel2929 is a pillar of our community
Nice

Old 21st June 2011

king_xp is an unknown quantity at this point
nice one keep going

Old 22nd March 2012
Lets Burn Some Rubberô

indianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps databaseindianchicks has hacked the reps database
UL: 44.41 mb DL: 190.88 mb Ratio: 0.23

:
:

Anjali Bhabhi And Babitaji Daily Soaps Beauties
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS THREAD BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS ONLY & ALL ARE COLLECTED FROM VARIOUS WEBSITES.REPORT ANY OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT TO EXBII OFFICIALS OR ME.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls