Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Bollywood sex stories(collected from net)[Part 2]

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

coolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy89
UL: 201.32 gb DL: 164.35 gb Ratio: 1.22
Bollywood sex stories(collected from net)[Part 2]

I dnt think this thread needs any introduction as u all must have visited my previous thread.

Bollywood stories(collected from net)

So after the success of my previous thread

i feel very happy n priviliged in making an other thread..

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

coolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universe
Please don't request for any actress story as im not a writer im just sharing what im getting from net n i hope u'll enjoy d stories....

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

Thumbs up

INDEX

Sushmita Sen sex story - Page no. 1 - 2

Shriya Sharan sex story - Page no. 2

Katrina Kaif sex story - Page no. 3

Deepika Padukone sex story - Page no. 3

Sonam Kapoor sex story - Page no. 6

Last edited by coolguy89 : 20th November 2011 at 02:07 AM.

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

Next Update
1. Sonam Kapoor
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Amisha Patel
4. Raveen Tondon
5. Madhuri Dixit
6.Karishma Kapoor
7.Tabu
8. Hema Malini
9. Deepika Padukone
10. Juhi Chawla
11. Twinkle Khanna
Till then add reps , replies n rate my threads.....

Last edited by coolguy89 : 14th June 2011 at 05:38 PM.

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

reserved3

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

As promised

Originally Posted by latenight1991
I really love your Bollywood Sex stories. Please start Bollywood stories part-2 with more Sushmita sen stories. I really really like her. Please post Sushmita sen's sex stories.

i promise u the 1st story in bollywood sex stories part 2 will be of sushmita sen.....

here comes Sushmita story

Last edited by coolguy89 : 14th June 2011 at 05:17 PM.

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

Thumbs up Sushmita Sen finds her dream man

This is a story- a fantasy about Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen, India's first ever Miss Universe, a style icon,a Bong beauty, a true woman of substance. Sushmita had achieved success in life,made India proud at the Miss Univers pageant in 1994,then she entered Bollywood and had had quite a long innings as an actress though she couldn't achieve the success that her arch rival Aishwarya Rai had achieved,but nevertheless a successful career.She had adopted two girls and had been bringinging them up as her daughters.She also had her film production/event management company, her charity work etc.She was happy with her professional life.But recently she had started worrying about her personal life.Like all women she also wanted to fall in love and settle don with her Mr.Right. But she had had several boyfriends in the past though all these affairs didn't last much long.Sushmita was now over 35 and like most parents,her parents too wanted her to get married and settle down. They even tried negotiating for her with prospective Bengali grooms.But in most cases,she had rejected the guys.Its not that Sushmita was against Bengali guys,she was after all a Bengali girl.Butmost of these guys she instinctively felt would not make the right life partner for her and would get intimidated by her personality,aura and success.She had her valid reasons too.Sushmita was a tall girl at 5 ft 9 inches, and most Bengali guys were not much tall and were not 6 ft guys. Then Bengali guys were sensitive and emotional and a bit boyish compared to guys of other parts of India.Also most Bengali guys had a middle class mentality and were apprehensive of choosing a successful and glamorous woman as life partner.Though Sushmita was a brave woman and was good enough to take her own care but somewhere in her heart,like any other girl she too wanted a Mr.Right. She was free for a few months as she was not doing anyfilms at present, so she decided to go somewhere on a holiday.Sushmita kept her daughters in her own mother's care in Mumbai and went off to USA for a two month holiday.Her childhood best friend lived in New York and she also had a few friends in some other cities of USA as well.

Sushmita took the flight from Mumbai to New York. It was a long journey.After her flight landed at New York Airport,she checked out of the airport and was received by her childhood's best friend from Delhi,Ragini Mehra and her husband Rajiv. Sushmita went with them to their house.She played with Ragini's daughters for a while,then had her dinner and went off to sleep.The next morning,Sushmita woke up early.wore her track suit,running shoes and went out for a morning walk.While walking and running,she saw a restaurant named THE BONG FOOD PALACE with a tagline-feel the taste of bengali cuisine and other cuisines of India.Sushmita felt happy seeing the restaurant,but as it was early in the morning,the shop was closed and had shutters down. She decided she'd come for lunch here someday.Then she completed her morning walk and returned to her Ragini's house. After coming back,Sushmita rested for a while and then changed into a sleeveless top and jeans.Ragini had in the meantime sent her kids to shool.Now the two friends,Sushmita and Ragini sat together to have breakfast.They chatted,cracked jokes and good time.Then Ragini said,"Sush chal hum dono thoda shopping karne chale and ghum phir ke aaye...my kids won't be bac befor 4:30 in the evening and Rajiv will not come home before 7:30 PM-*:00 PM." Sushmita said,"Haan Chalte hain yaar. We'll have fun, lunch bhi baahra kar lenge.The two friend had their bath,then they got ready and left the house with ragini wearing a white t-shirt,black jeans and Sushmita wearing a blue jeans and a pink sleeveless top. Both friens had a great time shopping and roaming around.Then they decided to have lunch.Ragini said,"Chal lunch karte hain...kaunse restaurant chale...kya kahegi..Italian,Mexican yaa Chinese." Susmita saw that they were standing quite near THE BONG FOOD PALACE and the restaurant was visible too. Sushmita said," THE BONG FOOD PALACE chale."Ragini laughed and said," Toh Bangaalan ko Bengali food hi khaana hain."Sushmita sarcastically smiled and said,"Yaar chidhaa pat mujhe..don't make fun of me.wahi chalte hain." Ragini said," Theekh hain madam jo aapki marzi...waise khaana kharab nahin hain unka,main do baar gayi hoon wahaa.chal chalte hain." Now both friends walked towards the restaurant.
Now Sushmita and ragini entered the restaurant.The waiters gave them a seat and table. They were happy with the reception. Sushmita saw that the restaurant had a fe Bengali waiters and a few negro waiters. The Bengali waiters came to her and took her autographs.Then the manager,Gopal Bose and one of the owners,Rahul Biswas came to her and talked to her for some time. Sushmita then ordered Rice,Daal,Bengali vegetables like Shukto and Lau ghonto and bengali fish Hilsa(Ilish maach) for her and Ragini.After some time,the restaurant's other co owner,Mr.Samrat Roy entered.Sushmita was impressed seeing Samrat Roy.He was tall,handsome,dashing,fair complexioned,clean shaven and looked mindblowing in formal suit,formal trousers,tie etc. He was tall,must be 6 feet.Rahul Biswas introduced Samrat Roy to Sushmita. They chatted in Bengali. Then Rahul and samrat left the table.Sushmita and Ragini finished their meal and were ready to leave.Now Samrat Roy came andd offered to give them a lift to home.He said,"Madam aami aapnaa der baari pojonto lift die dichhi.(let me give both a drop to your home).Sushmita hesitated but then the ladies agreed.Samrat dropped the two ladies to Ragini's home.He then gave Sushmita his official card mentioning him as Head of Globo Solut IT firm. The ladies said thank yo to him.Samrat left in his car, and Sushmita and ragini entered the house.Once inside the house,ragini teased Sushmita that Sushmita was reaaly attracted to the handsome Samrat Roy.Sushmita said."Waisa kuch nahin hain yaar.haan woh handsome hain,smart bhi aur ek true gentleman ki tarah behave kiya usney...par aur kuch nahin." She then went to her room and changed into a nightie. Sushmita also started thinking abot Samrat Roy,she thought he's such a handsome,dashing,tall(must be 6 feet) Bengali guy and he was quite the dream man Sushmita had in her mind. She then stopped her thoughts,had dinnedr with ragini and her family and then went off to sleep.

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

Then in the morning,Sushmita woke up early,wore her track suit,running shoes and got set to gor for her morning walk.As it was Sunday,Ragini her husband and kids were sleeping.Sushmita went out for her morning walk.She walked for some times and then came near a play ground.There was a football match going on between two teams and quite a number of people gathered to see the match.Sushmita too stood among the crowd to see the match.The match had started about 7-8 mins ago and was going goalless. Then Sushmita was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face among the players,the face of Samrat Roy and the people gathered there cheered him as "Sam! Sam!". He ran really fast with the ball,dribbled past the defenders and scored a spectacular goal.Every one clapped.Sushmita also clapped and cheered him on shouting,"Go Sam Go for it!".After a few minutes,Samrat again scored a goal,this time a header from a team mate's pass.Finally the match ended 2-0 in favour of Samrat's team.Sushmita decided to talk to meet him and congratulate him.She saw that that he had great legs and thighs as he was wearing his footabll shorts. He then just took off his shirt and was now bare chested,talking to his team mates.Sushmita was mesmerised by his body,he had a muscular physique,a big,broad chest,nice shoulders,great biceps and also a six pack abs. Sushmita was really feeling attracted to him and his body. She controlled her feelings and then came to him and said," Congratulations...aapni to daarun football khelen."(congratulations you play really well). Samrat smiled and said,"Thank You! aapni eikhaane."(Thank you...how come you here). Sushmita said," aami morning walk e beriechhilaam...toh playground e football khela hochche dekhe daarie porlaam."(Ihad come for morning walk but seeing the football match I stood here). Samrat said,"Bhaalo aami ei aamar paara'r chhele der shaate Sundays e ektu football kheli...onno din aar hoenaa kaajer jonno...(I play with my locality boy on sunday...I can't play on the other days because of work).aami kaachei thaaki ...why don't you come and have a tea ...ek shaate chaa khaaoa jaak." Sushmita said,"Theekh aachhe cholun(Ok lets go)." Samrat and Sushmita walked together for about 5-6 mis and then they reached Samrat's apartment,On entering Samrat's apartment,Samrat asked Sushmita to sit on the sofa in the sitting room.He went inside.Sushmita was impressed seeing the interior designs,furniture etc.She also saw a lot of books,magazines and a shelf full of DVD's of English films,Hindi films and Bengali films-old classic romantic films of Uttam Kumar-Suchitra Sen(the favourite of all romantic bengalis), Satyajit Ray's films. Samrat then came with a tray having tww cups of tea. He offered one to Sushmita and took one cup for him.Sushmita said,"You are a man of diverse interests.IT firm chaalaan,restaurant er maalik,footbaal khelen,films er collection raakhen...moshaai aapni toh chhupa rustam."(You run an IT firm,you are co owner of a restaurant,you play footbaal,you have a collection of films....you are a chhupa rustam.). Samrat smiled and siad,"Thank You." He then told her that he spent his childhood in Pune and did his college in Bangalore.After doing Software engineering,he worked for a year in Hyderabad and then came to USA.He hed now been in USA for more than 9 years and had acquired a Green Card too. Sushmita asked him his age.He said,"I am37." Sushmita felt happy that he was 2years older than her.She said,"I am35." She asked about his family.He said that his parents live in Pune.His father worked in Airforce and his mother was a school teacher.He said his elder sister is married,stays in Ahmedabad and is a professor. Then Sushmita said,"Now I have to leave...ekhon aashchi." Samrat said,"Aaj toh Sunday..why not have lunch together at a nice restaurant...aami aapnaake aapnaar friend er baari theeke pick up korte aashbo."(Its Sunday today why not have lunch together at a nice restaurant...I'll come to pick you up at your friend's house). Sushmita said,"Aapni ki aamaake date er jonno ...like asking me out on a date." Samrat said," Jodi aapni taai mone koren....if you think so then yes I am asking you out for a date." Sushmita said,"OK! As you wish." Samrat said," I'll come at 2:00 PM at your friend's house to pick you up." Sushmita samiled and said," OK! Samrat babu." Samrat said,"Just call me Sam...lets be friends."Sushmita said,"OK! you alos call me Sush." Both of them shaked hands with each other as a gesture of friendship.Samrat then dropped Sushmita to her friend's house.They went walking.On reaching the house,Samrat said that he'll come at sharp 2:00 PM. Sushmita said that she'll be ready by then.

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

Now Sushmita enterd Ragini's house.Ragini asked her,"Kaahn thi madam?" Sushmita said," Usi handsome ke saath jisne kal hum dono ko restaurant se ghar tak ka drop diya tha...." Ragini said,"Sach." Ssuhmita said,"Haan main morning walk pe gayi thi toh dekha ek playground mein football match chal rahaa tha...aur yeh janaab bhi match mein khel rahe the...he scored 2 goals and won the mactch for his team.Phir mani usse mili,usey conratulate kiya aur hum uske apartment gaye aur saath chaai piye." Ragini said,"Waah Sush tu toh uske ghar phi pahunch gayi." Sush said,"Aur usne mujhe aaj lunch date ke liye offer diya hain...and I have accepted it." Ragni smiled and said," Great yaar have a great time." Sushmita had her breakfast with Ragini and then went to take bath.Sushmita then started getting dressede and did her make up.Sushmita wore a nice long sleeveless,low cut,blue gown.She also wore a necklace and diamond earings..She did her make up and wore her shoes with heels.Now she was ready. She saw herself in the mirror and knew that she looked sensational and glamorous.Her low cut gown revealed her awesome cleavage and she also showed off her nice toned arms in the sleeveless dress. Now it was 1:55 PM. Samrat came in his car and rang the bell at Ragini's house.Ragini opened the door.Samrat saw Sushmita and was mesmerised.He said,"WOW! You are looking GORGEOUS!simply AWESOME!" Sushmita said,"Thank YOU.Ragini bid them good bye.They came out and Samrat opened the door of his car and gave Sushmita the side sate at the front.He then took his drivers seat.Now they left for their lunch date.

Now Samrat and Sushmita were on their way for their lunch date.Samrat was driving the car and Sushmita was in the side front seat.They chatted and laughed all along.After 30 mins or so,they reached a Hotel.It appeared to be a big hotel in New York. Samrat parked his car.Then he opened the door for Sushmita.Then Samrat and Sushmita went inside the Hotel and went to the banquet hall for lunch. A waiter took them to a table with two seats.Samrat pulled out the chair for sushmita to sit.Sushmita sat on the chair and then samrat sat on the other chair. They were facing each other.Sushmita was feeling really nice at the acts of chivalry and gentlemanly behaviour of Samrat. He was really treating her the way a lady wants to be treated by a man. They then orderes their food to a waiter.Now Sushmita asked Samrat,"I saw a great collection of movies at your house....you seem to be quite a movie buff....aamaar films dekhecho..(Have you watched my films).how do you find me as an actress." Samrat smiled and said,"Yes I have seen some films of yours like Main Hoon Naa, Biwi No.1,Samay,Filhaal,Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya. I'd like to ask you one thing- Tumi kono Bengali film koro ni keno...till now."(Why have you not done any Bengali film till now). Sushmita smiled and said," Yes I'd love to do a Bengali film.But the offers haven't been that great till now." Samrat said,"I am a bigger fan of you as a person in real life.I find your off screen persona even more appealing and you do such fabulous charity work and you adopted two girls and are bringing them up as your daughters...meye duto koto boro."(How old are the 2 girls?). Sushmita said,"Thank You for appreciating my charity work and admiring me as a person in my real life.Aamar prothom meye taa ekhon teenager aar second meye taa is really small...khub chhoto."(My first daughter is a teenager and the second daughter is really a small kid). Sushmita then said,"Tomaar byaapaar e kichhu bolo naa...(say something about yourself)...aapni biye korenni keno ekhono...aapnaar Girlfriend nei."(why have not married till now?Don't you have a Girlfriend?). Samrat smiled and said,"Well I've had girlfriends in the past but now I'm single...my family especially my mother tells me to get married whenever I talk to her over phone and she tried some match making for me as well....but I am not too much in favour of arranged marriage.Also I am not much interested in marrying an American woman...I'd want to marry a Bengali woman...but there are not much Bengali women in USA." Sushmita smiled and said,"OK! so you want to marry a Bengali woman." They chatted,cracked jokes,laughed a lot.They finished thier meal and then ordered wine for themselves.There was a band playing music in the banquet hall and many couples were dancing on the adjacent dance floor,slowly to the soft,melodious music played by the band.Sushmita and Samrat finished their drinks and then Samrat asked Sushmita for a dance and Sushmita agreed. Samrat held Sushmita's hand and took her to the dance floor. Samrat held Sushmita's one hand in his one hand and with his other hand,he held Sushmita's waist.Sushmita kept her other hand on samrat's shoulder.She was in a gown and Samrat was wearing a blue jeans, a full sleeved white shirt and a black waist coat. samrat and sushmita were now dancing to the music and they were making a lot of body contact. Then Samrat grabbed Sushmita tightly and brought her closely to himself. Sushmita's cleavage was now pressed to Samrat's chest.Samrat also kissed her shoulder and collar bone and then her cheeks.Then he tried to kiss her lips.Sushmita was hesitating a bit,but then accepted Samrat's lips on her lips. Samrat was kissing her passionately now.He kissed her for quite some time on the lips,then he put his tongue inside Sushmita's mouth.She also put her tongue on Samrat's tongue.slowly Samrat and Sushmita began to share a passionate French Kiss. They continued the French Kiss for quite a while.Finally the band stopped playing and the couples begant to leave the dance floor.Samrat now stopped the kiss.Sushmita was still under the spell of the kiss and looked downwards in shyness. Samrat smiled and whispered in her ears,"Shall we go home now." Sushmita just nodded her head.samrat paid the bill for lunch and did not let Sushmita pay as it was he who invited her for the date.He then held Sushmita by her waist and she kept her one hand on his shoulder. They came out of the hotel,went to the parking space.Samrat opened the door for Sushmita and she took her seat.Samrat took his drivers seat and started driving the car.

Old 14th June 2011
R E T I R E D
Visit my website

After half an hour,they reached Samrat's apartment.He parked the car,opened the door for Sushmita and she came out.He then again held her by her waist and she kept her hand on his shoulder,and they started walking.They came to the door.Samrat opened the door of his apartment and welcomed Sushmita in.She came in and took off her heel shoes.Samrat took off his shoes and socks too.He then came near Sushmita,held her by her waist and whispered in her ear,"Chalo eibaar bedroom e."(come lets go to the bedroom now) and took her inside the bedroom.Once inside the bedroom,Samrat said,"Sush now open your hair and let it loose on the shoulders." Sushmita opened her long,lustrous hair and let it loose on her shoulder.She then took off her necklace and earrings and kept it on the table.Samrat alos took off his shirt and waist coat.He was shirtless now.He unbuckled his belt and kept it on a chair.Sushmita was looking at Samrat and his bare chest,well toned and well chiselled body,arms,six pack abs-with love,affection,attraction and lust. Samrat then came near her and played with her hair with his hands and fingers and kissed her on her forehead,her nose,her cheeks,her neck,her ears,her shoulder and collar bone.He then opened the shoulder straps of her gown and made it fall down.Sushmita lifted her legs and came out of it.she kept the gown on a chair.Now Sushmita was wearing only her lacy bra and panty.Samrat now took off his jeans.He was now only in his underwear.Now samrat and Sushmita were standing facing each other.Samrat took Sushmita in his arms and she too embraced him.Both of them caressed each other's bare back.Samrat then told Sushmita,"Eibaar nijer bra taa khule neo."(now take off your bra). Sushmita took off her bra and now she was topless.Samrat was speechless for a moment seeing Sushmita's big,heavy breasts.He then said,"Baah ki daarun shundor aar big breasts...boro boro maai tomaar."(wow! what wonderful and big breasts you have).He the pressed her breasts and Sushmita moaned loudly,"Aah aah ...aaste ektu aaste please..."(Slowly and alittle softly please). Samrat said,"Oh Sorry baby!" He then pressed the breasts softly and then he kissed the breasts,licked the breasts,kissed,licked and sucked Sushmita's nipples.Sushmita was moaning,"Aah aah...khub bhaalo laagchhe."(It feels so nice).Then Samrat started tickling Sush's navel and belly. He then sat on his knees,started licking and kissing her navel and belly. Sushmita was playing with Samrat's hairs,caressing his hair with her hands and fingers and she kept moaning.Samrat then took Sush's panty down and brought it to her knees,and told her to drop it off.Sushmita took her legs out and let it fall of.She then kpet the panty on the side.Now Sushmita was completely nude infront of Samrat.Samrat now kissed and licked Sushmita's thighs and feet.Then he made her sit on the bed with her legs spread wide.He then inserted his finger in her pussy and started fingering her pussy.Sushmita was getting ecstatic with pleasure and moaned,"uh uh aaah really nice...I am feeling so good,so lovely...you are so good Sam."With time,he put two more fingers of his inside her pussy,making her more crazy with pleasure.Then he took out his fingers out of her pussy and swallowed the pussy juices on his fingers.Samrat then started licking and sucking Sushmita's pussy with his tongue.He was really giving her a great tongue treatment in her most intimate and private body part.Sushmita was going crazy and moaned and shouted,"Aah aah...shushshuri laagchhe...aah chharo naa..ogo."(It's a tickling sensation...leave me oh dear).Samrat continued licking and sucking her pussy for a while and then stopped it. he wiped off the juices on his mouth that came from her pussy.He looked at Sushmita and said,"Tomaar goodh taa khub garam....chaat te aar chooshte khub bhaalo laaglo."(Your pussy is really hot..I felt very nice licking and sucking it).He then took off his underwear.Now he was nude too.Sushmita was overwhelmed seeing his cock,which looked really big,must be about 9 inches. He then came to her and said,"Eibaar tumi aamaar dhon taa haathe neo aar handjob jeo."(Now you take my dhon, i.e. cock in your hand and give me a hand job). Sushmita was sitting on the edge of the bed and Samrat was standing facing her.She took his cock in her hand and started stroking it and stroked his cock for some time till it started getting hot and gained maximum erection.Now Sushmita said,"Eibaar aami tomaar dhon taa aamaar mukh er modde nebo aar tomaaake Blow Job debo sweetheart."(Now I'll take your cock in my mouth and give you Blow Job my sweetheart). Samarat smiled and said,"I'll love it darling." Sushmita now took Samrat's cock inside her mouth and started sucking it.She sucked it for quite some time.Samrat caressed Sush's harir,her shoulder and bare back, and moaned happily,"aah ki daarun...daarun chooshcho tumi..I Love it."(Wonderful you are sucking wonderfully...I Love it). Sush finally released his cock as it was weak now and shrunk in size.Now her mouth was filled with Samrat's cum.Sushmita swalloed the entire cum in her mouth.Now Samrat and Sushmita both lay side by side on the bed.After a while,Samrat told Sushmita to turn over and lie doen on her chest.She did that.Now samrat kissed and caressed her hair,then he kissed her shoulder and back.He then kissed her back and started giving her a back massage.Sushmita felt really nice and said,"Thank You Sam! Khub baalo..tumi khub bhaalo back massage dichho aamaake.Thank You Sam..very nice..you are giving me very good back massage).After sometime, he stopped it and kissed her ass and licked it too.Then he kissed and licked her thighs and feet.Then he again lied down by her side.Sushmita now turned over and lied down on her back.She again held his cock in her hand and gave him a handjob.His cock again gained erection.Now he said,"

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls