Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > south indian actress trisha is "too busy to fuck"

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd May 2005
Banned

vinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 2.65 gb DL: 751.42 mb Ratio: 3.62
Trisha threw a naughty surprise when she attended the press meet of Prabhas's latest film directed by Gowtam. She wore a T-Shirt that reads 'too busy to fcuk'. Teasy isnt it? Well, you are not the only one, even the journalists and film celebrities were seen paying extra attention to her t-shirt.

Old 23rd May 2005
THE SEEDER

hunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 937.53 gb DL: 258.81 gb Ratio: 3.62
But not to busy to be seen naked in the bathroom peeing and having a shower eh!!

Old 23rd May 2005
Custom title
  Programmer: XP Official Programmer      
spooler is hunted by the papparazispooler is hunted by the papparazispooler is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.68 gb DL: 3.37 gb Ratio: 1.98
Looks to me like photoshop'd 1

Everybody needs some time .... all alone!!!

Old 23rd May 2005
Banned

vinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazivinaydyani is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooler
oh really????
checkout this page of idlebrain website urself n then comment - http://www.idlebrain.com/news/gossip/index.html
scroll down this page n then check the news of 23rd june 2004 on this page
n if u just wanna check the pic then check -
http://www.idlebrain.com/news/functi...prabhas21.html

n i hope i'll get an apology

Last edited by vinaydyani : 23rd May 2005 at 06:46 PM.

Old 23rd May 2005
THE SEEDER

hunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 937.53 gb DL: 258.81 gb Ratio: 3.62
Quote:
Spooler Bhai, I hope u r coming for the Delhi meet

Old 23rd May 2005
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Spooler is busy awaiting Supernova..and as per the film..its gonna take @ 50 yrs to reach earth..so happy waitin

Old 23rd May 2005
Custom title
spooler is hunted by the papparazispooler is hunted by the papparazispooler is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydyani
oh really????
checkout this page of idlebrain website urself n then comment - http://www.idlebrain.com/news/gossip/index.html
scroll down this page n then check the news of 23rd june 2004 on this page
n if u just wanna check the pic then check -
http://www.idlebrain.com/news/functi...prabhas21.html

n i hope i'll get an apology
Disclaimer: Idlebrain.com are not responsible for the veracity of this grapevine.

Old 23rd May 2005
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter60
Spooler Bhai, I hope u r coming for the Delhi meet
I doubt I will be coming, anyways ...u never know when supernova happens

Old 23rd May 2005
Banned

Quote:
Disclaimer: Idlebrain.com are not responsible for the veracity of this grapevine.

ha.....that's wat they all say.....who's gonna take responsibility for these sluts who don't even remember if they're wearing a panty or pant

Old 23rd May 2005
Reticulan Abductee
Visit my website

auntaunt has disabled reputations
UL: 32.23 gb DL: 8.73 gb Ratio: 3.69
damn this is such an old news!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls