Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Vidya Balan with two husbands

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th May 2011

truebhabhilover is an unknown quantity at this point
Vidya Balan with two husbands

I love Vidya Balan very much. To me, she is the most adorable woman in the world. I love the light in her eyes, her dazzling smile, her shapely boobs, her slightly full waist, but most of all her beautiful, thick, rounded ass. I'm writing an imaginary story where she is not an actress, but an ordinary, middle-class Indian woman, with one single exception - she has two husbands.

It was perhaps the hottest day of the year when Vidya stepped out of her two-bedroom flat and walked out to the market to get some vegetables. By the time that she reached there she felt so drained that she didn't even have energy to haggle with the vendors. She just bought what she needed, packed it all in her grocery bag, paid whatever the rascal vendors asked for, and started for home. By the time she reached home, she felt the sweat dripping down from the nape of her neck, down her curvy spine and into the deep crack between her butt-cheeks.

To her amazement, the door to her apartment was unlocked. She pushed the door open and shut it behind her. Her heart was fluttering with excitement.
"Sudhir! Is that you, darling?"
No reply. She walked in slowly, calling out softly again:
"I know Sudhir, it must be you."
Suddenly from behind a chest of drawers, a naked man jumped out. Vidya Balan shrieked, and he held her in a bear hug. He kissed her salty sweet lips ferociously, drawing their fullness into his hungry mouth. Holding her head, the demented man moved his tongue over her smooth cheeks, licking the beads of perspiration off her face. Vidya laughed and tried to push him away, but he pushed her head back and licked her satin soft neck. Then he unloaded a shower of passionate kisses on her face and throat.
Vidya let herself relax, and murmured softly.
"Oh, Sudhir, my sweetheart!" She reached out and caressed his naked, muscular back. Her hands roved down teasingly to his waist and then down over his buttocks. She cupped the male mass of meat in her palms and dug her fingers in lightly. She snaked a finger into the crack of the ass and lightly scratched the sensitive skin inside. That made him loosen his hold on her. He moaned. She wrapped her fingers around his fullgrown turgid cock. She stroked it lightly as Sudhir groaned in a crescendo of lust.
He couldn't bear it anymore than a few seconds. He lifted Vidya in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He dropped her on the bed. Frenziedly he opened the hooks of her blouse, breaking a couple in the process. He yanked open her bra and with a sigh of contentment fell on her lovely, full boobs. He kissed them all over, simultaneously kneading them into a pulp. His tongue flicked out and caressed her nipple, before his mouth swallowed it whole. He sucked her breasts like a dying man sucking on oxygen.

Her saree was flung away, her petticoat grabbed and finally her panty. Vidya Balan lay on the bed in all her glorious nudity. With brutal strength Sudhir parted her rounded thighs and plunged his face into her crotch. He kissed her pink vulval lips, shaven except for a tuft of hair. He lapped her flowing juices like a dog drinking water in the heat. He swallowed her vulva entirely into his mouth, then stuck his tongue deep into the wetness of her vagina. Vidya shrieked with unbearable pleasure.
"Yeah, my lovely dog!" She screamed. "Lick my chut hard!"
Her heavy hips grinded to and fro, and she crushed his head in between her thighs in a shattering orgasm. She continued to grind her pelvis as Sudhir forced his pulsating cock into her wet passage. They fucked ferociously, like two shameless beasts. It was too passionate and wild to last too long. With a long, deep groan, Sudhir emitted his fluid inside his wife's cunt.

He lay panting for a couple of minutes. Then suddenly he got up and started picking up his clothes.
"Where are you going?" Vidya asked.
"I came running from the office, telling my boss I'll return in 30 minutes. Its over an hour now." He was re-dressing quickly.
Vidya pouted artfully. "So you came just to have a quick fuck, eh?"
"Oh darling," He said, " I was missing you terribly. I just had to come."
There was so much feeling in his voice that her heart filled with gladness.

Last edited by truebhabhilover : 25th May 2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: completion

Old 24th May 2011

deepubk is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 4.98 gb DL: 6.85 gb Ratio: 0.73
nice start please continue and write more

Old 24th May 2011
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
good start

Old 25th May 2011

After Sudhir left, Vidhya lay in bed for a long time. She had been married to Sudhir for two years now. They were new in this city, and Sudhir did not have a high paying job, so they were living in a rented one bedroom apartment. Thankfully it was close to his workplace.
Their marriage had been a strange affair, to say the least. Firstly, they had married in a temple without his or her parents' consent. Secondly, Vidya was 31 when she married, and her husband was 7 years younger to her. And thirdly, and most strangely, by marrying her, Sudhir became her second husband, as she had not divorced her first husband yet!

Vidya's first marriage had been to a wealthy businessman in Delhi, 8 years ago. His name was Nilesh, and he was a handsome man. It was an arranged marriage, but soon the couple fell in love. The first three years were bliss, and they had a wonderful sex life. But then Nilesh's business began to take off and he started being more and more busy. During this time Vidya started teaching spoken English to while away the time. Then one day, a new young student with soft brown eyes, dark curly hair and shapely, sensuous lips came into her class. Soon the sensuous lips were exploring every nook and corner of her delicious body. This boy was Sudhir. First they made love on a back-staircase of the 'Spoken English Institute'. It was a dirty, smelly place, but she found the experience incredibly erotic. Then they started making love in his bachelor's apartment, which he shared with another guy, who dutifully shifted into the study whenever they needed the bedroom for a fuck. Every moment of her thoughts was filled with Sudhir now. She was totally and completely in love, so when Sudhir begged her to elope with him, she didn't think twice before submitting to his wishes.

Old 25th May 2011

Vidya balan with two husbands

She had never regretted her decision to leave her husband and marry Sudhir. Though they were always a little short of money, Sudhir was the best lover and husband a woman could hope to have. He worshipped her like a dog worshiping his mistress. Before leaving for office, he helped her in her cooking. After coming from work, he did the dishes. Every weekend, he did all the laundry accumulated over the week. He even washed her panties. When Vidya talked of taking up a job, Sudhir strongly objected.
"You are supposed to be a queen. And queens don't work." He said.

Vidya slept for a couple of hours. Then she woke up and took a leisurely shower. She had hardly donned her clothes when the doorbell rang. The bedroom clock said five. It must be Sudhir, she thought. She opened the door and fell back with shock. Standing at the doorstep was her first husband, Nilesh.

Slowly, Nilesh entered the apartment and closed the door behind him. She kept staring at him, as if seeing a ghost. He was certainly thinner than she remembered, with a day's stubble on his chin. He stared back at her, and then to her amazement crumpled before her eyes into a heap at her feet. He clasped her feet, and clung lightly. Great sobs heaved his tall body, and suddenly she realized that the wetness on her feet were his tears. She felt a wrench on her heart. She bent down and tried to pull him up-
"Nilesh, stop it. Control yourself Nilesh," She said softly, again and again.
Suddenly he was in her arms and her arms were around him.
"Oh, Vidya!" He said between sobs, "Why did you leave me darling, why? I loved you so much, I still love you so much."
"Didn't you get my note, Nilesh?"
"I did. THat you were eloping with a guy named Sudhir. At first I just couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that you had so fallen out of love with me to hurt me so. For two years now, I've been searching for you like mad. I didn't even go to the police, for fear that it would besmirch your name."

Old 25th May 2011

Gradually the tide of his tears ebbed.
"But thank God, I've found you now. And I will never let you go again."
He took her small, soft hand in his and kissed it. Then he turned it over and kissed her palm. He looked up into her face and her beautiful dark eyes. She wiped the partially dried tears off his eyes, and as she did, she saw the demon of desire lurking in one of the corners. And all of a sudden, the beast came rushing out. Their lips met and crushed against each other. His lips felt like pieces of molten lava. He ate her hungrily, greedily.
Vidya had lost all desire to control herself. She found her fingers fiddling with the buttons of his shirt. As his shirt came off, she found herself kissing his bare chest, even as she unzipped his fly. She hooked her thumbs into the waistline of his brief, and in a single, swift, lusty movement, slid it down his thighs and around his ankles. She stretched out her hand and masterfully claimed his fully erect cock. She knelt down in front of her first husband. She kissed its tip and snaked out a tongue around the glans, before swallowing it halfway into her mouth. Nilesh let out a groan as her cheek muscles worked hard to increase the suction pressure on his rod, while her moist, groovy tongue swirled around the piece of meat as she savored its taste. Her passion building up into a storm, she squeezed his butt, and then dug her sharp fingernails into his flesh. Nilesh yelped with painful pleasure. Bending down, he lifted his wife onto her feet.
Now it was Nilesh who bent down onto his knees. He pulled off her saree, her petticoat, and then her panties. His heart beat wildly at the site of the pussy he hadn't seen for two long years. He thrust himself forward and his tongue was exploring the sweet delights of her lovely vulva. He sucked her clit like it was a miniature cock, and then he plunged his tongue into her honey-hole, unaware that another man had done the same thing just a few hours ago.
Having sucked her juices to his heart's content, Nilesh stood up and unfastened Vidya's blouse and bra. As he began kissing and sucking her cream-filled boobs, she grew impatient and pushed him down on the sofa. She climbed on top of him, and eased herself onto his turgidity. She felt him penetrate deeper and deeper into her, and then she began her gyrations, jumping up and down on top of her man with lustful abandon. He pushed his head up, and gobbled a large, brown, hard nipple into his mouth. As Vidya fucked him, he sucked her luscious boob greedily. Her beautiful body stiffened in an orgasm, and then again. And at last, after two years, Nilesh found sweet release inside his wife's lascivious body. They clung to each other and panted out their released emotions. And as they began to cool down, the door opened, and Sudhir stepped in.

Sudhir stood flabbergasted at the door, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. He could see his beautiful wife naked on top of a naked man. Then the blood boiled in his veins. Vidya saw the storm building up in his eyes. She rushed upto him and said:
"No Sudhir darling, no. This man is Nilesh, my first husband."
The world came crashing down around Sudhir.

The rest of the evening passed in a daze for Sudhir. He noticed everything - the man rapidly putting on his clothes, Vidya wrapping her saree around herself and leading him into the bedroom, Vidya giving him the daily tea, himself changing his clothes, Vidya giving him his dinner, but somehow it was all clouded by the awareness that the other man was still sitting in the study, and he had just fucked his Vidya. And at last he was in bed, and Vidya was lying besides him, and both had their eyes wide open.
At last, Vidya broke the silence:
"Sudhir, darling, please listen to me. I just heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door, and imagine my shock, when it was Nilesh standing before me! And then he came in, and he started crying so broken-heartedly, that I put my arms around him to comfort him. And then somehow it all started, and then we couldn't stop.."
Sudhir turned and faced her and looked into her eyes and said:
"And so you fucked him? Just like that?"
"So what darling? Wasn't I fucking him even when we were loving each other so crazily in Delhi? Wasn't he my husband for six years?"
"Then who am I, Vidya?"
Vidya put her arm around him. Then she kissed him full on his lips and said-
"You too are my husband, and I love you very much."
She kissed him again, this time slower and more passionately. She stroked his hair with her fingers. She probed with her tongue, insistently,until he parted his lips and plunged it into his mouth. She licked his teeth and twirled her tongue around his, her eyes twinkling with mischief. And almost involuntarily, Sudhir responded. His arm went around her waist, then his hand slid up her back, untying the knot of her nightdress. He pulled the dress down her shoulders and in the dim nightlight, her glorious breasts glistended like a pair of precious jewels. Sudhir bowed his head, and payed homage to their beauty with slow passionate kisses, savouring the feel of their smooth fullness. Then filling his palms with them, he caressed and squeezed the twin marvels with tender care. Vidya just lay back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed being worshipped.
He kissed her neck, her arms, her hands, her waist, her thighs, and kept returning back to her boobs. Then he turned her over and looked with awed wonder at her back. Her back was so beautiful, with its gentle curves, that ended at the base of the most rounded and smooth bottom that any woman could ever possess. He kissed every inch of her marvellous butt, and then his tongue dipped into the deep crack between her cheeks. Vidya felt the anticipation building up in her body, and almost by itself her back arched backwards to thust her butt further into her lover's face, and his tongue dipped ever deeper, until it rested on her sweet, puckered rear hole. And sensing his mistress' need, Sudhir did not hesitate, and licked her hole with every bit of passion that he could muster. First he licked the opening, savouring the incredible taste and the mysterious smell coming out of her anus. Then he went deeper, and pushed into the lower end of her gut, as far as he could. Vidya felt a happiness that only a completely loved woman can get. No woman will actually ask for it, but if a man doesn't lick his woman's anus, he doesn't really love her.

Then Sudhir pulled his tongue out of her hole, and then he positioned himself over her alluring back, and placed the tip of his erection on her anus. And then he thrust into the well lubricated hole, and she received him eagerly, thrusting herself up and down to meet his thrusts. They both groaned, and moaned, and shrieked. Lying in the other room, Nilesh heard their combined love sounds. He heard his legally wedded wife moaning like a bitch in the throes of copulatory pleasure with another man, and his heart beat with wild excitement. His hand closed over his erect cock, and he masturbated furiously. A little after Sudhir let go of his semen inside his wife's rectum, Nilesh too squirted inside his underwear and went off into a deep sleep.

Old 28th May 2011

shriyaaahhh is an unknown quantity at this point
That was an excellant story dude..
When ever I want to shag on vidya..I just read this story..

Old 28th May 2011

The next few days passed like an unreal dream. In the day, after Sudhir left for work, Nilesh was immediately in her arms, quenching his starved desire for Vidya. Meanwhile he also did all the household work - sweeping the house, cooking the lunch and the dinner, and doing the laundry. He even washed Sudhir's clothes, including his undergarments. And each night Sudhir slept with her and ravished her divine body. Every moment of her life was now a thrill for VIdya, with the realization that she was being shared by two men, that her cunt was the repository of two different cocks, and that daily she was being inseminated by two men. When Sudhir had sex with her in the night, he was mad for her body, licking her cunt furiously as if he was trying to clean up the last vestige of Nilesh's sperms from it.
The two men never exchanged a word with each other. In fact, Sudhir started going to the office even on Sundays, to keep out of Nilesh's way.
Then one day things suddenly changed for ever.
It was about 9 AM, and Sudhir was about to leave for work. Nilesh was ironing a few clothes in the corner of the room. The bathroom door opened and Vidya came out, draped only in a short towel. Her round shoulders were bare, and her deep cleavage was half visible. The towel barely reached to the upper portion of her satin thighs. The two men stared at her as she walked around the room, seemingly oblivious of the effect that she was having on them. Wordlessly the two husbands looked at each other, and saw the lust welling up in the other's eyes. And then they started undressing, quickly and wordlessly, and in a few seconds they both stood naked, their erect cocks pointing at each other.
Vidya was drying her hair when in the mirror she saw the two naked men charging at her. She screamed, and turned and then the men were upon her. Nilesh clamped his lips on hers, and sucked like a demented man. Sudhir was showering half-kisses on her naked shoulder. Then as Nilesh let go of her lips, he pressed his own lips on hers, wet with the saliva of another man.
The initial shock over, Vidya was in complete control of her faculties. Deep down in her heart she had been expecting something like this for some time now. There was too much sexual tension in the house recently, and something had been about to give. With one hand she stroked Sudhir's cheek, with another she stroked Nilesh's back. As the men continued to savour her lips by turn while planting furious kisses on her face and shoulder, she caressed Nilesh's buttocks and with the other hand, held Sudhir's turgid cock.
Her touch electrified Sudhir, who groaned loudly and yanked open her towel. As her big, succulent boobs came in to view, he started to squeeze them frenziedly. It made VIdya increase the pressure on his cock as she jerked it in her hand. He bent down to suck her nipple, leaving the other boob free for Nilesh to maul, even as he continued to suck greedily on her mouth.
Now Sudhir knelt down and started kissing her thighs. He kissed down the silky path of her legs, down to the toes. Then he held her from behind and plunged his face against the roundness of her full buttocks. He kissed and licked her superb ass all over, and simultaneoulsy, Nilesh was sucking her luscious boobs.
Then Nilesh knelt down before her. Ruthlessly he parted her thighs, and with upturned face began to lick her pussy, like a dog lapping up water. Vidya moaned with pleasure as his tongue tasted her pink lower lips and then darted inside her vagina.

Old 28th May 2011

Thnks.

Old 28th May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shriyaaahhh View Post
That was an excellant story dude..
When ever I want to shag on vidya..I just read this story..
Thnks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls