Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Regional > દૈવી સંભોગ

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th June 2011

rajababu999 is an unknown quantity at this point
[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']vakharia bhai aa story ne gujrati maa translate karo to maza aavi jaai ...tamara badha chahak khush thai jase.......[/font]
[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']=================================[/font]
[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']My Husband's Three-Some Dream Comes True[/font]
My name is Archana, a married woman, aged 34. My husband Naren and myself, have been married since the past 7 years.Naren and myself have a good married life. Though, he is a good father, a good husband and a very exciting man, the problem is - he has a bizarre obsession. His obsession is to watch a strong and muscular man, having an un-usually long, thick and powerful male organ, thrusting his erect penis violently into my vagina. Several times, he had tried to convince me, to agree. But, as I am an Indian house-wife with conservative family values, I had repeatedly refused to indulge in such sinful actions.Naren works with a travel company, head-quartered in the U.S. In July, this year, his boss - Angelo, flew into Mumbai for an official visit. Naren planned to take Angelo, to a beach called Marve Beach, near Mumbai, during the weekend, along with both of us. He booked a private bungalow, for us to stay there. On Saturday morning, Naren and I picked up his boss from his hotel. Naren introduced me to him. It was the first time, that his boss and I were seeing one another. Angelo was a middle aged, black man. Though he was probably 52 - 53 years of age, yet, I noted that he was very tall, extremely muscular and obviously very strong. We reached Marve in the afternoon and put our luggage in the bungalow. Our bungalow was more of a farm house. It had a common bath-room with two doors, between the two bed-rooms. Guests in each bed room, could walk into the bath room, through the door in their own room, to the bath-room. Being covered with sand, we decided to have a bath. I went into the bath room first. As Naren was semi-drunk and naughtily romantic, he followed me there. Unfortunately, we forgot to latch the door of Naren's boss's bathroom door from inside the bath-room ! My husband undressed me and turned on the hot shower. It felt heavenly. Naren stood behind me and rubbed his naked body on me. He began fondling my breasts and his erect penis, kept poking me between my buttocks. I was getting excited and waited for my husband to penetrate my moist vagina, with his erect penis !Suddenly the bath room door, from Naren's boss's room, opened. Naren's boss walked in ! He was fully naked. Naren and I were shocked. In my own shock, I looked at his boss huge penis. I had read that black men have large organs. But never in my dreams imagined, that their organs would be so gigantic ! Though his boss stood in front of us, Naren kept fondling my breasts. As Naren's boss kept looking at my husband fondling my breasts, his huge organ started becoming erect. My husband looked at me, staring at his boss's penis and said to his boss, " No problems Sir. Why dont you join us ? "
I was shocked ! How could my own husband invite his naked boss into the bath room ? I was his wife and I was standing there almost naked, trying to desperately hide my naked body ! Naren's boss said, " Naren, are you sure, that you want me to join both of you ? "Naren replied, " Yes sir. No problems at all for us "Naren's boss walked in, and joined us, to stand under the shower. To make space for his boss under the shower, Naren now turned me in such a way, that I was in the center. My husband was in front of me and his boss, behind me. Naren looked at me. I was trembling with nervousness. My husband slowly pulled off the towel, leaving his wife completely naked between my husband and his boss ! I was feeling extremely shy and nervous - standing naked, in front of my husband’s boss, who himself was naked and almost touching my body.My husband said, " Come on Archana.. You have a sexy and voluptous body. Let the my boss have a look at your hairy choot
I told My husband, " Naren, I am your wife.! How could you want to watch your boss, staring at yours wife’s naked body ? What if your boss touches your wife to ? What should I do then ? "My husband replied, " Just relax and let my boss do what he wants. Enjoy yourself "I pleaded, " No Naren ! Dont be silly. How can you watch another man, touch your wife’s naked body ? How can you watch another man, have sex with your own wife ? It is a sin "He said angrily, " Dont be an old-fashioned woman. Just relax. I saw you looking at my boss's magnificent cock, so many times. He himself, cannot divert his eyes from your voluptous body. Obviously both of you, want one another. So, why all this hesitation ? "He now told his boss, " Sir, the shower water is not falling properly on you, why dont you come very close to my wife ? "
Naren's boss snuggled up very close, his body touching my body. A sort of an electric current passed my body, when his body touched mine. But, he was not balanced or comfortable. That is because his huge erect penis, was poking into the junction of my buttocks and thighs, which I had kept tightly closed. So, to make him comfortable, I was forced to slightly part my thighs, so that he could slip his penis in-between my thighs and balance himself. He did so. Naren's boss now slipped his muscular left arm around my belly and put his right arm on my hips, to balance himself. Gradually, my husband turned me towards his boss. Now his boss was facing me and his barrel chested body was crushing my breasts.

My husband now told me, " Archana Darling, why dont you give a proper bath to my boss ? "

So, I applied soap on his boss's muscular body. After applying the soap all over, I hesitated, as only the huge organ of Naren's boss, was remaining. Hesitatingly, I delicately touched Naren's boss's magnificent organ, gently soaped it and washed off the soap. His organ was raging like a tiger and fully erect now. It was almost 9 inches in length and maybe 1.5 to 2 inches in thickness.

Naren asked his boss, " Sir, maybe now both of us, can give a relaxing bath to my wife ? "

Naren's boss replied, " It would be my pleasure, Naren ! "

Now both the men, started bathing me. I was feeling so shy and embarassed that, I simply shut my eyes. I could feel two pairs of male hands all over my body. Rubbing, fondling, kneading, crushing, pinching each and every part and every crevice of my body. My vagina was competely wet with my own juices. After washing me,

My husband told his boss, " OK Sir, Would you like to dry my wife's wet body ? "

My husband 's boss replied, " Sure Naren ! "

My husband gently pushed me on, to his boss. My husband 's boss handled me very gently, like a precious jewel. He gently massaged each part of my body, very slowly and relaxingly with the towel and dried it. He then, wiped my hair. Naren's boss now tied the towel around my breasts. The towel just managed to fall over and cover my vagina. He then bent down and gently lifted me in his arms. He carried me very gently, like some fragile doll to the living room, where he put me on a sofa. My husband followed him.

What followed was like some dream scene. My husband and his boss, fussed over me like a queen. Maybe more like a lamb, before slaughter ! They served me more beer and made me relax on the sofa. "My husband 's boss Kissed me again on my cheeks and told my husband, " Naren, I think I fallen in love with your wife.
Then My husband’s boss asked me, " Archana, would you like to come and spend the night with me ? Of-course your husband can also be there and even join us, if you wish "I looked at my husband. My husband was frantically signalling to me, with his eyes, to say yes !I shyly replied, " OK, Sir "My husband 's boss again lifted me delicately and carried me to his bed-room. My husband followed us..
. My husband 's boss said, " Naren, are you absolutely sure, that you want to watch your young and delicate wife, beingfuck by your boss ? You know that my cock is gigantic. It will open up your wife's little pussy,. Your wife may be in terrible pain, when your wife’s small pussy is being opened up by my large cock. It may not be a pleasant sight to see your delicate and young wife, screaming in pain. My husband said, " Sir. I can see that even my shy, young wife wants your massive cock in her cunt. So, no problems.. I will sit there quitely and watch my wifebeinf fucked by your huge cock " My husband walked over and pulled off the towel from my body - leaving me naked in his boss's arms. . My husband 's boss began fondling my breasts and took one of nipples into his mouth. Now My husband 's boss, made me lie down on the bed. My husband 's boss pushed my thighs apart and ran his hands all over and felt my naked body. My husband 's boss pushed my thighs further apart. My husband 's boss positioned himself on top of me.. My husband 's boss rock hard cock pushed against my choot. My husband 's boss kissed me, I glanced at my husband. My husband was holding his own erect cock in his hands and staring at me and his boss ! Looking at my husband, I got an idea. I shyly whispered to My husband 's boss, " Sir. A small request. Since my husband has always wanted to see me being taken by another man, closely, I want him to hold your penis and guide it into my vagina. I want My husband to have that pleasure "
My husband 's boss smiled ! My husband reached forward and grasped his boss's rock hard penis and positioned it, exactly at the opening ofhis wife’s moist vagina. This erotic feeling of my own husband positioning a stranger's penis, into my vaginal opening, almost sent me over the edge ! My husband leaned forward.

My husband whispered, " Thank you Archana. You know - this is really the most exciting moment, in my life. Holding the cock that is going to fuck my own wife. Positioning another man's powerful cock, on the opening of my own wife's vagina and helping to push it in ! "

I could only respond, by kissing my husband and moaning in his mouth. My husband 's boss now began pushing his gigantic penis into my cunt. My husband 's boss throbbing cock entered my cunt slowly.It began paining me now. My moans were louder than before, as Naren's boss's massive organ stretched my vagina, more than my own husband had done - Tears welled in my eyes, but I looked up at my husband's eyes helplessly. My husband walked up to me and patted my cheeks.
My husband sat next to me and cradled my head on his lap, saying, " Come on Archana.My Boss’s c almost completely insideyour cunt now. Just an inch more. ". My head was cradled on my husband's lap and he was wiping my sweat. I saw that My husband 's boss, signalled to my husband to hold me tightly. My husband now held me tightly by my shoulders. My husband 's boss now appeared to withdraw his raging penis. I was hopeful that My husband 's boss would remove his cock from my cunt.. I screamed with excruciating pain, as my husband held me tightly. My husband 's boss kept his full organ pressed completely in myc cunt for a long time. My husband 's boss gave my vagina, the time to adjust itself around My husband 's boss penis, to accomodate it.. Now My husband 's boss started slowly pumping his penis into my cunt.My husband told me, " Archana, come on - lift your buttocks and thrust back on my boss penis "So I started doing that. My husband 's boss and me started to rock together. My husband 's boss was moaning and enjoying the pleasurable, sexual sensations of thrusting his penis into a young Indian housewife.. As My husband 's boss pumped forward into my vagina, I ran my hands over his shoulders and screamed with pure sexual fulfilment. I placed my hands on My husband 's boss buttocks and pushed hard thus impaling on the full length of his cock for several seconds.. I had never been fucked by a cock as large as My husband 's boss before and sexual intercourse had never lasted so long. Now I could feel my climax approaching. Naren's boss could see that, so My husband 's boss started slamming his penis violently into my vagina ! My husband held me, as I was being thrusted into and kept wiping my sweat.I was nearing closer to a shattering climax. So I focussed on thrusting back at My husband 's boss 's penis. My husband held me more tightly and encouraged me to have my orgasm, from his boss's penis. My husband 's boss was now ramming his penis into my vagina, with full force, like a lightening rod ! I inched closer and closer to my orgasm.. As I was climaxing, my husband held me comfortingly.Now it was My husband 's boss 's turn to climax. My husband 's boss slammed himself deep into me and began ejaculating his hot semen into me My husband 's boss and I moaned uncontrollably as we climaxed. After pouring the last drop into me, My husband 's boss collapsed on me. After another 5 minutes My husband 's boss withdrew his cock from my vagina. I took hold of his cock to feel and caress his length and thickness. It was stiff and hot, as I felt it throbbing in my hand..Thus, during that weekend, My husband 's boss fucked me another 5 times in a span of around 24 hours. My husband simply sat and watched. In between My husband gave his own organ in my hands and I masturbated him. We all later returned happily to Mumbai, My husband 's boss does call me up to talk to me. He has now convinced my husband to take me to the U.S. in February 2007. Naren's boss is paying for our trip. My husband 's boss wants to fuck me in the U.S. My mad husband has crazily even agreed, to let his boss fuck his wife in U.S. To keep my husband and his boss happy, I too have agreed.

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

vakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universe
UL: 2.62 tb DL: 580.85 gb Ratio: 4.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajababu999 View Post
vakharia bhai ,
khub khub khub maza aavi gayi.......ek request karvi che ke tame hamna last story "sasra sang leelalaher" je rite je format maa post kari che tej format maa have pachi vaarta post karso to saaru karan ke JPG format maa vaarta vachwani maza nathi aavti.....tamari sirname vakharia che to tame kai naat naa cho? su aapne dosti kari sakiye.....?????????????
થ્રેડ ના દરેક વાચક મારા મિત્ર જ છે...તમે પણ

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

vakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universe
Quote:
[center][center]

[b][FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']vakharia bhai aa story ne gujrati maa translate karo to maza aavi jaai ...tamara badha chahak khush thai jase.......
સમય મળ્યે જરૂર કરીશ...

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju_patel View Post
વખારિયા ભાઈ ,,,,
ટ્રેલર તો બહુજ મજાનો છે ....
હવે પૂરી ફિલ્મ કેવી છે એ તરત રજુ કરો .....
લંડ ને પંપાળી ને ઉભો રાખ્યો છે .......
વાર્તા શુરુ થયે ને હાથ ચલાવ વા લાગુ .....જરા જલ્દી થી આગળ વધાવો..............
અમે પણ માંડીએ
" સસરા નો લંડ અને વહુ ની ચૂત ..."
હા ભાઈ...જેમ જેમ લખાતી જાય તેમ તેમ પોસ્ટ કરતો જઈશ...

એક હાથે ટાઈપ કરવામાં ટાઈમ તો લાગે ને..!!

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
vakharia bhai....ek jabardast "WIFE SWAPPING" ni vaarta lakhono.......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ચોક્કસ લખીશ...

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna.ahd View Post
વખારિયા ભાઈ
તમે જબરદસ્ત ખીલ્યા છો , એક પછી એક , વાહ ભાઈ વાહ મજા પડી ગયી છે
કંચન ની કામાંગ્ની સસરા કેમ ના બુજાવે છે તેની આતુરતાથી રાહ જોઈએ છીએ
- ક્રિષ્ના
આવતા રહેજો...વાંચતા રહેજો...કમેન્ટ પણ કરતા રહેજો...

આભાર..

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
gujrati font maa msg type karvo hoi to font kya thi download karwana?????????????
જેપ્સ ભાઈ એ ઉપાય બતાવી દીધો... આશા રાખું કે હવે તમે પણ ગુજરાતી માં કમેન્ટ કરશો

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
vakhariya
ખુબ ખુબ આભાર...

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_Adi View Post
re8 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_Adi View Post
મજા આવી વખારિયા ભાઈ , બસ ચાલુ રાખો,
ખુબ ખુબ આભાર...ભાઈ.

Old 4th June 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by aebbee View Post
વખારિયા ભાઈ ~ ખુબ સરસ રસથાળ રજુ કરી રહ્યા છો એક પછી એક

આપના ખુબ ખુબ અભીનંદન...
ભાઈ.. આમ જ આવતા રહેજો અને ઉત્સાહ વધારતા રહેજો..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls