Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Regional > દૈવી સંભોગ

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th May 2011
Custom title

deovolente86 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to deovolente86
bhai me koi vichitra ke kharab arop ke comment nathi kari, me just etlu j kidhu che ke just post complete story at time....

at that time to tamara mumy ni tabiyat to nahi bagdi hoy. jyare tame story post karta haso tyare?

sorry tamne khotu lagyu hoy to mari koi comment thi

Old 9th May 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

vakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universe
UL: 2.62 tb DL: 580.85 gb Ratio: 4.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by deovolente86 View Post
bhai me koi vichitra ke kharab arop ke comment nathi kari, me just etlu j kidhu che ke just post complete story at time....

at that time to tamara mumy ni tabiyat to nahi bagdi hoy. jyare tame story post karta haso tyare?

sorry tamne khotu lagyu hoy to mari koi comment thi
She was hospitalised since more than a day and before I could decide to update more, I wasn't available. But thats absolutely fine and there was no offence intended when I said you that. Its just out of the feeling of being upset due to your near one not being well. Anways... koi vaat nu khotu nathi lagyu dost... its absolutely fine. Life is too short to have any grudges. Keep posting and sharing in this thread if you have anything to share in gujarati. I shall be more than happy to see that....

Old 9th May 2011

manylal is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 48.38 mb DL: 136.23 mb Ratio: 0.36
maza padi gai

Old 10th May 2011
omaaay
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
vakhariya

for the next.........

Old 10th May 2011
7COLOR : ENJOY LIFE WITH COLOR

7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to 7COLOR
UL: 2.67 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.70
મિત્ર નવી સેક્સ-કથા ના ઈન્તેજાર ના કરાવી જલ્દી પ્રસ્તુત કરવા વિનંતી .......

Old 10th May 2011
Custom title
Visit my website

luckyabu is a pillar of our communityluckyabu is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to luckyabu Send a message via Skype™ to luckyabu
UL: 6.09 gb DL: 6.76 gb Ratio: 0.90
Smile hi dear member of exbii

gujarati ma varta post karwa badal tamaro khub khub aabhar ane aa thread thi tame amne kubaj maaza karwso evi aamari ichha che ... ane ame tamari mummy mate malik thi dua karsu k te khubj jaldi sari thai haii ane tamara badaj problem dur thai jai ..... dhanywaad...........

Old 11th May 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

vakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7COLOR View Post
મિત્ર નવી સેક્સ-કથા ના ઈન્તેજાર ના કરાવી જલ્દી પ્રસ્તુત કરવા વિનંતી .......
Friend...I am just not able to find time... I am sure to post once I am free with this...

Old 11th May 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyabu9879958786 View Post
gujarati ma varta post karwa badal tamaro khub khub aabhar ane aa thread thi tame amne kubaj maaza karwso evi aamari ichha che ... ane ame tamari mummy mate malik thi dua karsu k te khubj jaldi sari thai haii ane tamara badaj problem dur thai jai ..... dhanywaad...........
Lucky bhai... tamari dua ane motivation maate khub j aabhar...

Old 11th May 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by manylal View Post
maza padi gai
Thanks...

Old 11th May 2011
~p!tu@*V
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
vakhariya

for the next.........
Japs bhai..thanks for the motivation...
I am just trying to get some time out of this run and would surely post something asap..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls