Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > what is your opinion about Cum Swallowing

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th April 2011

horny_larka is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 166.69 mb Ratio: 19.79
what is your opinion about Cum Swallowing

I like it when my gf swallows my cum after I ejaculate into her mouth. She used to say no to fulfile my desire of her swallowing my cum....it took time and a little work hard to convince her....

there are very less Indian girls that like to swallow....many indian girls will say No. if you want your fantasy to be fulfiled, you will need to take time and work hard to convince her to swallow your cum.

share your experience, opinion about it.

Old 30th April 2011
Former ASW
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
>>> NHB

Old 30th April 2011
I am an Indian National
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
tinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to tinkerman1
UL: 2.61 gb DL: 2.92 gb Ratio: 0.89

Old 30th April 2011
Hai Dil pe Shak Mera
Visit my website

MajnooBhai is hunted by the papparaziMajnooBhai is hunted by the papparaziMajnooBhai is hunted by the papparaziMajnooBhai is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.47 mb DL: 11.11 mb Ratio: 0.13
Horny ladki

Old 30th April 2011
Super Moderator
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.74 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 4.39
Majnoo Bhai

Old 30th April 2011

fpsrussia has many secret admirers
have you tried to cum on her navel??

Old 30th April 2011
Hai Dil pe Shak Mera
Visit my website

MajnooBhai is hunted by the papparaziMajnooBhai is hunted by the papparaziMajnooBhai is hunted by the papparaziMajnooBhai is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.47 mb DL: 11.11 mb Ratio: 0.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyar_rohit View Post
Majnoo Bhai
Mohan Pyare

Old 30th April 2011
mera chotu tatti ho gaya
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
manikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps database
UL: 6.57 gb DL: 4.15 gb Ratio: 1.58

Old 30th April 2011
Do not forget , Do not forgive
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
hotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps databasehotty_guy has hacked the reps database
UL: 431.84 mb DL: 1.10 gb Ratio: 0.38

Last edited by hotty_guy : 30th April 2011 at 01:42 PM.

Old 30th April 2011
hum honge kamyab

Cutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our communityCutesagar is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.00 gb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.56
must be a lucky man.. har kisi ko toh blow-job v naseeb nahi hota??

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls