Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Jyothika Sex Story

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th April 2011

hothotterhottes is beginning to get noticed
Actress Jyothika Sex Story

Jyothika our favourite dream actress got fucked in Coimbatore.

Jyothika came along with her family to attend a marriage function to coimbatore. They stayed in a hotel. Once marriage over, Surya, his daughter and his parents went to a relation home, jyothika avoided that programme and stayed in the hotel along with her 3 months baby.She was in White saree with matching blouse. Her boobs have grown very big after giving second birth to a child. So to loosen the tightness of blouse, she removed first hook of blouse covered with that semi transparent saree. Suddenly she got call from her cousin, he was her boy friend since she was 13years. None of other guy had fucked her much in her whole lifetime. they both were having relationship since child hood. Now he is married and settled in Abroad.So whenever he gets mood or his wife is in periods, he would call jyothika and fuck her in phone.

Even jyothika likes this phone sex, but surya doesnt, so she starve for this kind of sex. As regular the call goes for 2 hour session and jyothika used to get 2-3 orgarsms. But unfortunately that particular day, within 20 minutes or so the call got disconnected and later when she tried the number it was switched off. She was in peak of mood about to reach her first orgasm. So she literally about to cry, that time calling bell rang. she adjusted her saree and went and opened the door, it was room service boy, he had came up with juice. Now she thought to tease this guy.

jyothika knows little tamil. So she asked him "enna juice pa ithu". He replied "banana juice mam". jyothika replied "oru banana va illa 2-3aa". he was smart enough he replied "1 thaan maam, anaa nalla neelama agalamaanathu, ungalukku romba pudikkumpaarungaaley" Ok, now she took the glass and tasted, now her lips surrounding was fully a line of that thick banana juice, it looked as if someone poured sperm all over her mouth. Now jyothika took the tip of the saree and wiped the juice all over mouth, that time her white creamy flabby stomach was visible to that boy. He was thinking, "kushi padathula Botha bothanu irunthuchu, ippa kulanthai pethathalaaa kola kolanu irukku". Even she purposely pulled to make visible of her boobs. Now her one side blouse was completely visible for that boy. Her 40 Size boob was visible with clear outline of her white bra. And some hairs was visible near to her armpit with sweat stains. Now his dick is full grown beneath his pants.

Now Jyothika got call from her husband Surya,While speaking she was looking at the room service boy, she was speaking loudly, "ohh innum neenga thirumbi vara 4 mani neram agumaaa? ennakku thaniyaa bore adikkumgaaa". then she cut the call and looked towards the room boy and asked is he free to talk for sometime. he told his shift is over so he will handover it to manager and come. Then jyothika said "call your home also and say you would be late". He replied "i know i would be late for another 4 hour rite" and he gave a wicked smile and asked u want only me to come or even my friend. jyothika replied "it's upto you".

Guys now on, it's upto ur option,In this story how many number of room boys you want to fuck jyothika?, how the fuck should be? Any more suggestions welcomed..

Old 19th April 2011
Custom title
Visit my website

bhajan24 has many secret admirers
i love jyotika.

Old 19th April 2011
Visit my website

sshiv has many secret admirers
just that single man but hard love fuck

The stories posted are fictional and does not resemble any real life character

Old 23rd April 2011
Custom title

beetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our communitybeetelman19 is a pillar of our community
nice very rough gang fuck...hairy pussy...boobs leaking milk...slight hairy armpits....

Super storyyyyyy please update often!!

Old 24th April 2011

jimteddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jimteddy
UL: 525.83 mb DL: 492.30 mb Ratio: 1.07
make surya finally watch her having sex with the other guys

Old 25th April 2011

whateverhappens has many secret admirerswhateverhappens has many secret admirers
UL: 3.95 gb DL: 2.99 gb Ratio: 1.32
awesome start...

Old 25th April 2011

raghu.nathan is beginning to get noticed
UL: 132.45 mb DL: 954.20 mb Ratio: 0.14
great story ya, continue pls, already started cumming

Old 26th April 2011

manoj_27 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 46.85 mb Ratio: 0.00
sema story... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue... i am waiting....

Last edited by manoj_27 : 26th April 2011 at 01:49 AM.

Old 26th April 2011
I love exbii
Visit my website

zezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our communityzezo1986 is a pillar of our community
Nice

Old 14th May 2011

rockervs is beginning to get noticed
UL: 71.19 mb DL: 133.59 mb Ratio: 0.53
super start ... continue pls

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls