Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Meri Sexy Marwadi Biwi

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th April 2011

studforurwife is beginning to get noticed
UL: 462.08 mb DL: 750.85 mb Ratio: 0.62
Meri Sexy Marwadi Biwi

Meri Sexy Marwadi Biwi. Hi I am Raj. Well this story is one of my friend’s story who sent me this. I am just sharing it with you all out there. I am not going to take much of your time. The story Starts like this………………. I am Vinay 29 year old 5.9” height good built and all the time with full energy. My wife Sunita 27 year old . She is 5.8” height looks tall bit wheatish in complexion but Bombshell in the sense her stats are 40-34-44 now you can imagine how she looks like.We ar Marwadi Couple. Let me tell you something about myself. From the childhood I studied and grown up and when I went to college I started getting the knowledge of sex and I got very much attracted specially towards married women I started liking rather than girls. I had my first sex with my friend’s mom who was also marwadi We had pretty good time , she made me fuck to her elder sister and her bahu also. Those women were real good fuckers and the bahu was awesome. I will tell you the story later about it. But from them I really learnt that if you keep your women unsatisfied today , tomorrow or day after tomorrow she 100% going have another dick without your knowledge. So I decided that day that if my wife will be of open minded nature I will allow her to fuck. As I completed my studies I started doing job. And you know in Marwadi families marriage happens early of the age when you are in your 20s. Well I became a IT consultant and started my career very well. My friend’s family has shifted to some other place I lost the chance of fucking my friends mother and her sister and her bahu who used to come to her house in vacations. I started having more urge for sex than anything else. One fine day my parents decided to get me a girl. I have seen 4 girls but I didn’t like them because they were very reserved kind of girls. The 5 th girl I have seen was Sunita. The time I have seen her I was very impressed because I have already explained you she was bombshell. The time she has given me a cup of a tea and turn to go back I have seen her ass which was like somebody has kept 2 football in her saree and she is just shaking them. I decided that tiem only that I am going to marry this girl only. I said yes to my parents and we got engaged. The first time we went on date after engagement was the beach where we have seen many couples hand in hand and caressing each other. I was getting heat up. I have seen Sunita also she was just looking at them without blinking the eyes. I have taken sunita’s hand in my and started rubbing on it and taken her more near to me. She didn’t say anything I just got bold and put my hand on her waist and I got the signal that she is hot. But due to first date I stopped myself. Then we started meeting and talking to each other on phone. I started teasing her for some of her sexy tights chudidars some time sexy booty ass and saree. One day she asked “ Thane yaan mein saree pehnu hu or yaan ke tights dress aur chudidar pehnu hu to chokhe laage hai ke”(when I wear sarees and tight chudidars and dresses do you like that?) I replied Strongly “ Yes why not we are leaving in the world where all the things are advance and I don’t have those narrow minded tendencies. So you can also go ahead with more than theses tight dresses. If some problem from home then after the marriage you can wear it as my parents are having a plan to settle it down to Rajastan back after my marriage” She was very happy on my answer as I can make out from my voice and she replied “ Even I also don’t like these typical tendencies and orthodox way of living. I love to wear something good and fits on the body” I was also more than happy to know that we match to each other. Finally the day come we got married .That is the day where I got lots of love from all the family members specially My MIL. She was also the same bombshell lady. I even observed in the marriage that lot of males were looking at my MIL’s assets. She was also loving me a lot that day and the way she was speaking to me I found her also very open minded. We got married and went to the honeymoon to GOA because Sunita also wants to go there as she wants more freedom to be getting and till in lifetime she has not visited the place. We started our journey in Bus and reached Hotel near Kalangud Beach at Goa. During the journey I fondled her many times and she never objected for it as I felt that she was enjoying and getting hot because of the public place fondlings. One time in bus I have seen in the night journey that the guy diagnolly opposite to us was looking at us from his seat and to be shocked I have seen sunita also knows that he was looking us from very long time I got more hot and didn’t stop it and enjoyed that. Even during he getting down from the bus I have seen Sunita pallu was came up and showing her right boob which was looking like a riped mango in red blouse, the guy gone mad he was continuously staring at her and even after she was aware she never objected that nor she taken her pallu on her right boob. I was surprised by that actually but I let go that as I was desperate to go to the Hotel and fuck her. After we reach to the Hotel I was desperate to have sex but Sunita told that we will go out , will have our food first and then something that we are here for. I was getting more hotter as she is also. She asked me what should she wear. I bluntly told her that whatever you want you wear it as we are free here and nobody knows us also so she can go with anything she wants. Finally she came from bathroom wearing tight track suit of white colour and White colour sleevless T shirt She was also wearing black bra and panty which was visible in those. I only wored shorts and T shirts and went on beach. We had food and asked her for Beer which she denied initially then after I forced her a lot she started with food I had 3 beers and I made her drink 1 and half bottle of beer. Now she was bit off of her senses. We went to water , and when she came out because she was wet everything was visible. One can easily make out that she was wearing a dziner bra which was hardly covering her big boobs can easily make out her nipples and panty in the way which was only covering her pussy area and small portion of ass. I have seen many eyes ogling at her beauty and I was going horny. I told her that guys and other men are looking at her riped mangoes and her booty ass. I have taken her again back in the water and started squeezing her boobs and ass and slowly below the water I put my hand in her panty and felt that she was all wet down. I asked her in ears that whether she liked the look of others at her boobs and ass by putting a finger in her pussy. She gone mad and didn’t replied. While I was doing this for 3 mins approx I have seen one guy was looking our act from the deep water and squeezing his dick. I went more near to sunita and told her not to turn her to side a guy is looking our act and let her enjoy also. The way she responded to my talks was amazing she hold my hand put my finger more deep inside. With second hand I squeezed her boobs also she was not making any move but enjoying everything by closing her eyes. I have seen that the guy after some time passed by us and given a good look at her boobs she also looked him without hesitation like inviting him to fuck her. Well I have taken it positively and came back to Hotel. While coming back waiter also has lot of eyes on Sunita she was like a slut walked with her shaking big booty ass and big juggling tits. The time we came back she was real hot and kissed me like she just want to have sex. The time Sunita came back she kissed me passionately. I was also hot but I want to see her in that atmost state of sexual desire. I also then started kissing her. The time I was kissing her neck I was just taking her back to the situation and said “ U r really sexy Sunita, I know u liked the guy staring at your big boobs and the time I put the hand in ur panty” She got so hot she taken my hand put the hand in her panty again but didn’t utter a word I got the signal that she likes to be exhibitionist. I am now reaching my target. Then I removed her T-shirt and track suit. Now I made her lay on the bed and started kissing on over and she was going mad. During the time of kissing I was making her reminding the incidents where people were looking at her tight boobs and her round chubby ass. She was getting excited with this. I also asked her that did she like the guy and his stares on her body coz I was now putting my dick in her hot and really wet pussy “ She loundly moan – Ha man ghano sexy lagyo ke bo admi mharo bobo yaan dekh rahe tho aur the mhari panty ma haath daal mhari puddi ragad rahe tho” (She loudly moan – yes I liked it when that man looked at my boobs desperately and at that time u were rubbing my pussy by putting a hand inside). I said “ agar tumhe achha laga to bula lu uska lund to tumhare bobe dekh kar abhi bhi kasa huva rahega. Ya phir esehi imagine karo ke woh hi tumhe lund nikalkar chod raha hai” The time I said this she gone mad and told me to fuck hard to her and started moaning more loudly……….Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh………….. ha ha ha aur jorthi karo……….. ghani pyas hai mujme………………….. aaj mhari puri pyas buzado…………. Koi bhi ho mujhe mote lund se ragad do……….uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhh…………………. pls aur jor se karo……………….. I was actually surprised because I was with full force and she was still asking for more. I thought that she deserves more……………. But due to first time and she being so sexy in the bed I cummed heavily. She then came to her senses but her face was showing that she was needing more and her excitement has just begin. I went to bath and started thinking to do something more for Sunita. After a hot session with sunita in the bed i started realising that she also have the exibitionist tendency where she loves exibit her assets to others. Slowly slowly as i was thinking of this i started getting hard on again with her exibitionist tendencies. I decided to have some more fun with her. I told her to wear a skirt which was of cream colour bit of thin material where i told her not to wear any inners in this which was showing a impression of her panty and the top was sleevless and white colour which was showing her d'ziner bra. She was looking awesome. The time we went for our food in the afternoon i saw that the manager Sunita going wet in the room was paying a person attention to us and ogling her assets. I told sunita that look this manager is paying more attention to us only bcoz of you are looking dam sexy. As she was still hot and was in need of more sex she was going more mad. I saw a impression of sunita on her face that she is going crazy. I moved further and told her that be open minded coz i am also and enjoy here since nobody knows us also. This is the time to enjoy dont hide your thoughts in ur mind and be open with your thought. You have the all permission from me to go to any limits here. She just saw me and smiled. I requested her to open her first button of her top coz the second button was exactly on the start of her bra cut. She without any hesitation opened the first button and started showing her good amount of cleavage. The time the manager came back i have seen him staring at her cleavage with his wide open eyes. I started getting more hot i just touhed my leg to Sunita and told her to bend further. As she did this he gone mad and i was able to see his raised dick in his pant which was quite amazing about the size of it. I just told sunita with my eye contact to see his dick. She started looking at his dick with crazy eyes. I started getting horny with the scene that my exibitionist wife showing lots of cleavage wearing tight skirt looking straight at other mans dick in front of me and getting horny. I just loved that. I thought in mind that i will make this guy fuck Sunita any how coz if this scene is giving me such a hard on what if he is fucking with his long sized dick in front of me. I was not able to control my feelings and decided to complete this fantasy as my sexy wife also getting horny with this act. As i got horny with my Wife Sunita's behaviour i started talking to that manager and got his comfort level. He said that his duty is of night to afternoon only. I got an idea i said we want to know about here since we are new here He immediately said he can help us. I had a plan in my mind looking at my hot sexy wife sunita as she is getting more hot and bolder. I told the manager why dont u come down to our room after ur duty hours and we will come down with u to know about this place more. I asked him " Do you know any good massager here" He said he do this job part time. I said then u surely come down to my room after finishing up ur duty hours and we left from there. The time we reached home i started kissing sunita and started pressing her all over she was already wet down. I said " the manager was just raping you with his eyes on your body" she got horny and pressed my hand more deeply insided her pussy. I got it that she wants to get fucked with him. I said Sunita u r really sexy u can go ahead i allow you to get urself under him. I said " Maine tumhe puri azadi de di hai. Tumhe jo bhi bada lund pasand aaye yahape jaisi tumhari ichha ho dalwalena apni puddi mein" she started moaning " ha ....haa..... ma paagal ho rahi hu.... biko lund to ghano moto hai.... thari ichha hai to dalwa lu biko lambo lund...ghani pyas hai mhari puddi ma" ( she started moaning" ha... haa.... i am going mad....he have a big big dick....if u are ok i will take his dick inside my pussy.... i have lots of sexy desire in my pussy" i got it now that she is gone mad . I said ek kaam karo wear ur tranperent night which u bought it only wear ur desiner bra and panty inside i will tell this guy to give u a massage today. She without any uttering a word went and changed. We were waiting for this guy now in our room. I have already kept the body oil ready. After half an hour this guy came this time he was not wearing his unifrom he was wearing tight body hugging T shirt and tight jeans. Then i asked him that u have to give a massage to madam. He didint say anything but was seen good shine in his eyes that he was also lusting for Sunita. He immediately sadi ok. Then i asked Sunita come inside and the time she entered he was stunned to look at her in the night well over her knees showing everything of her body as the bra and panty also was transperent her boobs and pussy was also visible. I sat on the bed and told sunita to sleep on the bed. I asked this guy (Joseph) to be comfortable and remove his pant and T shirt also. He looked at my wife and as she was horny she also told him the same. I was shocked that sunita was also started speaking so boldly. The time he removed his pant and T shirt we seen that his dick was half raised and want to come out of his underwear he was good musuline guy. I said joseph be comfortable with us and i holded sunita and started removing her nighty she didnt expect this but was speechless and didnt object. Joseph was looking with his full wide open eyes As i removed Sunita's nighty told her to sleep on her stomach from the back she was showing her naked back as only the strap of her see thru bra and the panty was also same covering only half of her butt. i told joseph to take the body oil and start massaging sunita. He started with her shoulders and started acting reading a news paper sunit also seen this and got much bolder. She herself removed the bra hook from the back and told him to massage properly. He slowly started from the shoulders and started coming down. I have seen she is getting hot hot and hot. started moaning a bit, started making a voices a bit" uummmm....mmmmm....." with the closed eyes she started enjoying. I looked at sunita and said in marwadi language as this guy will not know" Ha Sunita ghano majo aa rahe ho thane aaj saro badan ragawale tharo iske saage - thari sexy peeth, puddi, thare ghane mote chuttad, thari ye sexy jaanghe jo to ike saamne pasar ke so rahi hai sare ragadwale ike haath se" (yes sunita u r enjoying , today ur entire body like ur sexy back, pussy, ur fleshy butt and ur sexy thigh which u r just kept open in front of this guy just get it massaged fully) As i said this she got more hot and started making slutty noises little more loudly. Joseph also got bit bolder as i smiled to him and told that sunita is liking that be bold and give her a good full massage today. Joseph then started moving his hands from the side of her boobs. i told him to be on her from her back and give the massage. As he was on her to give the massage i have seen that his dick he pressed on the butts and started massaging her i was really gettting horny that my wife on panty bra hook removed from back taking a massage from a guy sitting on her back touching his dick on my wife's butt. My dick also started jumping inside my shorts. As the progress i have seen i told sunita to remove the bra so that joseph can massage properly. He also said yes then he will be able to massage it properly. I told joseph only to do that he immediately without waisting a time taken out her left hand side bra strap and put his hand down to touched both the boobs of Sunita and taken out the right side strap. Sunita was getting horny with every of his act. He then started massaging her boobs from the side and started coming down. With his hand Joseph just lowered a panty bit more which was now showing her half of the ass and started massaging her but over the panty. His solid musculine hand were massaging my wife fleshy butts now. He then started massaging her thighs and started putting his fingers in her pussy from behind for which she spreaded her legs bit more started enjoying his fingering from the back. I have seen this but not reacted anything and showed that i am busy in reading the papers. Sunita now was going out of control She just got turned and facing Joseph taken a oil bottle in her hand and poured on her boobs and with her eyes she told to massage her boobs. joseph immediately came on her and started massaging her boobs and navel too. She started moaning again with slutty voices. Both were enjoying the act and forgot that i am there. After 5 mins when i seen them i just sliding the paper up i was shocked , seen that jospeh's cock was too big thick and was already out from his underwear and touching my wife's pussy and he was rubbing it roughly and my wife was also responding him with making a movements of her pussy portion doing up and down. i got hard on man hard on with this scene but controlled my self i have seen sunita she was just enjoying this with her closed eyes and she also forgot that i am sitting next to her. During this i have seen that Joseph was going down and started taking my wife's panty down and he removed and oh ! i have seen that he started sucking her pussy like mad and there she started moaning loudly as if it was uncontrollable moment for her"ooohhhh............ aaaaahhhhhhhhh........ uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.............. aur chato aur chato meri puddi......... Joseph aur chato...................... ab to puri nangi meri puddi pasarke soyi hu tumhare saame ..... chattttttttttttttoooooooooo..... hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Vinay dekho dekho.......... ma to pagal ho rahi hu.......... isse to aaj mein apni puri chut chatwake ke dum lungi............ chaat sale puri chut chat teri jeebh andar daalke......... aaahhhhhhhhhhhh....................uuuuuuuuuummmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... i was also stunned to see and hear this from my wife. Sunita was out of control now. I also got horny and taken out my dick and started stroking by looking at them. Joseph also taken out his mouth from my wife's pussy and sadi " ab dekho sahab kaise chat ta hu memsaab ki chut ke yaad rakhegi aap ki biwi." I also got out of control and said chat sali ki chut aaj dekhne de mujhe bhi ki kitni aag hai meri biwi ki chut mein. Immediately Sunita started speaking in a very stutty tone " Ha aaj to tum bhi dekho ke kaise chatwati hai tumhari biw is paraye mard se. Marwadan hu mein bhi aur jab koi Marwadi aurat chuddakad pane pe utarti hai to sabko pichhe chod de............. ha le le aur le chat saale aaj is marwadan ke puddi ko to chaat chat ke ragad de .............. tera lund to mein apne moti puddi to dalwaungi hi par usse pehle is puddi to chat chat kar puri fula dena........... dekho aap bhi aaj tumhari biwi kaise chatwati hai wo.....aur iska mota lund bhi dalwaungi apne puddi mein..... chat saale bahot ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha na meri chhati.... ab le ye marwadi aurat tere niche pati ke samne nangi hoke ragadwa rahi ................. le chaat aur chaat............ aaahhhhh............. haaaaa..... uuuuiiiii........ mera pani nikal raha hai.......hhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa.......daal tera mu , jeebh aur daal mere puddi me........... le mera paani chhut raha hai.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................." She was now cummed i was mad after seeing this and also got cummed in my pant.

Old 13th April 2011

pls comment or u can pm me on
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks

Last edited by moodyjat : 13th April 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Old 15th April 2011

hi guys ! pls post ur comments....

Old 21st April 2011
Custom title
Visit my website

bhajan24 has many secret admirers
great story, keep it up.

Old 15th May 2011

rajusethzee is beginning to get noticed
hiiiiiiiii

Old 15th May 2011

rajusethzee is beginning to get noticed
good

hi good

Old 15th May 2011

thanks dude

Old 16th May 2011

krishna160000 has many secret admirerskrishna160000 has many secret admirers
UL: 2.82 gb DL: 5.85 gb Ratio: 0.48
good story... please continue

Old 19th May 2011
!!BoRn To RuLe!!

supremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to supremo009
achhi hai bhai.
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
Kabira yah sansar me bhanti bhanti ke log
kuch to madar**** hain, kuch bahute madar***
...PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN...

Old 19th May 2011

diliprocker is beginning to get noticed
super .
more updates pl

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls