Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Ask To Experts, Post Your Computer's Problems Here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th April 2014

NavelSeeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys as I am a counter strike 1.6 player with low end graphic card, I use modded drivers for my gaming.

I am Professional HD Graphics Driver Quebec 1.1 x86 / build 7.86.10.1000 lover.I used to run this driver one day ago and then I installed a driver from Intel to run bluestacks...now I don't wanna run bluestacks.So, I uninstalled Intel's driver and when I tried to install my favorite Driver Quebec its showing the error "An error occurred while registering one or more components." . I've tried restarting, disabling anti virus, deleting display adapter in device manager and then scanning for hardware change....Others are working perfectly like Royal BNA ran perfectly but Quebec is not even installing. Quebec driver that I love increases my FPS in CS 1.6.

If you need Dxdiag report I will send it.

Old 27th April 2014
Buy this man a beer !!!
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
deadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdeadly_disaster007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 18.18 gb DL: 56.48 gb Ratio: 0.32
try and clean up ur registry

with ccleaner and delete the drivers then scan for change then install qubec

btw i also play cs 1.6 i dont think fps matters without qubec u can tuneup the cs itself to get high fps

Old 27th April 2014

NavelSeeker is an unknown quantity at this point
I've tried deleting and scanning drivers it didn't worked, tried CCleaner first. How can I tune cs to get high fps there are many fake tutorials over the internet -_-.
Thanks!

Old 27th April 2014

Satan_knocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey can i use usb dongle in ipad mini or in google nexus 7 2013? I do nt have wifi... Pls help...

Old 27th April 2014
Custom title

Rajesh_aji is a pillar of our communityRajesh_aji is a pillar of our communityRajesh_aji is a pillar of our communityRajesh_aji is a pillar of our communityRajesh_aji is a pillar of our communityRajesh_aji is a pillar of our community
In my pc dns settings changed by some malwares. How can i fix? im using spyhunter, while i connect internet it shows your DNS settings are changed Accept or Restore.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls