Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Sex & Relationships ♂ ♀

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st March 2013

shn1 has received several accoladesshn1 has received several accoladesshn1 has received several accoladesshn1 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to shn1
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
There can be sex without relationship but there can be no relationship without sex
It is Osho's quote

Old 13th April 2013

manojbadoniya is an unknown quantity at this point
This is a right way and i have also tried at least 75% of this suggestion and now i have too sexy and hot and busty and sex hungered wife because of some relevant information and now my wife wants to have sex too much but one day i felt that i am unable to satisfy her on bed that is why i told her to enjoy wtih another one and she was so happy when i told her about this and for her happiness i arranged a plan and according to that plan when my friend used to come at my home to meet me i alwasy was not present at my home and i left my wife alone in that big house and i told her to seduce my friend with sexy eyes and habits and dress and she done it within 7 days and finally they both got intercoursed and then i saw that my wife is too much happy with this and now the time is that i arrage 3/4 some and gangbang for her on some special days and everyday she go to club and get fucked with so many people and she says that she loves group sex

Last edited by manojbadoniya : 13th April 2013 at 11:02 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls