Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Pics not visible on threads

Old 10th May 2013
Banned

wahwah101 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 275.78 mb DL: 522.36 mb Ratio: 0.53
Pics not visible on threads

I have a simple question to anyone who knows the answers. Since fews months I am observing that pictures are not visible on threads. Just links. And open the link to view it. Earlier it used to be simpler. Just go to thread and view all pics attached. Is there a change in how exbii threads work now?

Old 10th May 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Goto User CP then goto Edit Options. Under Thread Display Options enable Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code).
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.