Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to reach to Tirupati Balaji?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 16th May 2013
Luv & shit both same
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
bewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to bewfai Send a message via AIM to bewfai Send a message via MSN to bewfai
UL: 381.15 gb DL: 142.05 gb Ratio: 2.68
How to reach to Tirupati Balaji?

Dear Xbians,

I am planing to DARSHAN to SHri Tirupati Balaji. It will my very first time to South India, I never visited that side. XB is rich with south side users. So can any one help me reach out there? I am located North India and planing to move from Kanpur.

तुम्हे दिल से चाहा था हमने , मगर तुम हुए न हमारे
हमी से ही ये बेरुखी क्यों सभी दोस्त है तुमको प्यारे

Old 16th May 2013
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
there is no direct train between Kanpur & Tirupati. My suggestion is to come down to Delhi and catch a train to tirupati. Once u reach Tirupati, you get a APSRTC bus to Tirumala, just outside the station. you may book accomodation & darshan on www.ttdsevaonline.com as per the availability. only trust's accomodation available in tirumala. if u dont get a ttd accomodation, stay in tirupati and go for darshan to tirumala.

the best is to go for "Sheeghra Darshanam". the tickets cost 300 per person and can be purchased in the queue only. time required is 4-5 hours - depending on crowd.

Old 16th May 2013
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
its not the best time to visit now as darshan will take 6-8 hrs. plan your trip after mid June as all. schools n collage would have reopened by then.

Old 17th May 2013
Luv & shit both same
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
bewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to bewfai Send a message via AIM to bewfai Send a message via MSN to bewfai
UL: 381.15 gb DL: 142.05 gb Ratio: 2.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ondipuli View Post
its not the best time to visit now as darshan will take 6-8 hrs. plan your trip after mid June as all. schools n collage would have reopened by then.
Thanks

तुम्हे दिल से चाहा था हमने , मगर तुम हुए न हमारे
हमी से ही ये बेरुखी क्यों सभी दोस्त है तुमको प्यारे

Old 17th May 2013

Coxman69 has disabled reputations
'Tirupati' is at the base of the hill and 'Tirumala' is the top of the hill where the Balaji Temple is situated.
Go on a Tuesday. Least rush.
But then the locals say that "Tuesday is his weekly off", so the Lord does not visit Tirumala on Tuesdays, therefore no point going there on a Tuesday.
Fridays are maximum rush from religious point of view and then Saturday, Sundays are crowded from convenience point of view.
Suit yourself.

Old 17th May 2013
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
one more info.. only on Wednesday n thursday I could go near the sanctum els u will be sent out long before.

note: days of near darshan can cahbge often without prior notice.