Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > ARSENAL FAN CLUB

View Poll Results: What position needs strengthening most? (Multiple Choice)
GK 3 23.08%
CB 1 7.69%
LB 2 15.38%
RB 2 15.38%
DM 5 38.46%
CM 0 0%
AM 2 15.38%
Winger (not Wenger) 1 7.69%
Striker 7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago

armaanmaniac is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guuner View Post
Saale tu yeh Arseblog se dhaapa naa. Sach bol I just read it this morning
yeh meri dil ki awaaz hai

Last edited by armaanmaniac : 1 Day Ago at 05:08 PM.

Old 1 Day Ago

Guuner has many secret admirers
UL: 553.08 mb DL: 1.39 gb Ratio: 0.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by UshaPriya View Post
My two cents-

You gotta be kidding if you're saying Džeko was the only striker worth buying in the market. Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Luciano Vietto, Jackson Martinez, Jovetic, Dybala, Mandzukic, Benteke and even van Persie (if you were willing to take him back) were all available in the transfer market, as back up options, when you were shooting in the dark with Benzema, and these players are considerably an upgrade over Giroud. I would have genuinely taken Arsenal to be serious title contenders in years, if you had signed atleast one of the above mentioned names.
The idea is to get better than Giroud. Not back up for him. So yes, Im dead serious when I say that this lot wouldnt have done much. Dunno when was the last time we bought some player for a year only to discard him the next year.

Old 1 Day Ago

armaanmaniac is beginning to get noticed
Welbeck ki maa chudh gyi firse

Old 1 Day Ago
The Special One.

UshaPriya has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guuner View Post
The idea is to get better than Giroud. Not back up for him. So yes, Im dead serious when I say that this lot wouldnt have done much. Dunno when was the last time we bought some player for a year only to discard him the next year.
You seem to have misunderstood. I mentioned those names as back up options- in case you didn't get Benzema who you'd been chasing all season long, not as a back up options for Giroud, except for maybe van Persie who would have been a perfect stop gap signing for a year. I rate all the players I've mentioned above Giroud, considering Arsenal's style of play.

Old 1 Day Ago
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by UshaPriya View Post
My two cents-

You gotta be kidding if you're saying Džeko was the only striker worth buying in the market. Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Luciano Vietto, Jackson Martinez, Jovetic, Dybala, Mandzukic, Benteke and even van Persie (if you were willing to take him back) were all available in the transfer market, as back up options, when you were shooting in the dark with Benzema, and these players are considerably an upgrade over Giroud. I would have genuinely taken Arsenal to be serious title contenders in years, if you had signed atleast one of the above mentioned names.
And now Welbeck out for the season (I'll take the reported several months out to mean that).
Can I add Son, Berahino, Higuain, Hulk, Austin, Okazaki to the list (more as a comprehensive list of available strikers to add to UP's for future reference - he's made quite a good list just wanted to add a couple I could think of).

Old 23 Hours Ago
THE KINKY BITCHMASTER

wildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to wildanimal29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
And now Welbeck out for the season (I'll take the reported several months out to mean that).
Can I add Son, Berahino, Higuain, Hulk, Austin, Okazaki to the list (more as a comprehensive list of available strikers to add to UP's for future reference - he's made quite a good list just wanted to add a couple I could think of).
I think The Donkey from ManU has screwed us with his big donkey sized dong.....i now wonder if Van Gaal sold him to us as part of a conspiracy.....he must be so over the moon now....now we must literally defend Giroud, Walc using a group of spartan army...so that they stay injury free from brutal tackling this season..
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1371547

"I AM THE KINKIEST MASTER FOR ANY HORNY BHABHI"

Old 1 Hour Ago
Acting Member

ragsdj has disabled reputations
UL: 1.21 gb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 1.09
Ozil played for Germany, which means his injury wasn't serious

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls