Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Sony Xperia Z1 with 20.7MP camera launched at Rs 44,990

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th September 2013
(BeParWaH)
Visit my website

{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.26 gb DL: 317.69 mb Ratio: 4.05
mi-keedo-max is re-branded xiaomi chinese wala's

Old 21st September 2013
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
u need to use HTC one to know what premium means
yea, but the original one not the chinese made dual sim one

Old 21st September 2013
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
sony was always the best in sound quality and now in camera quality too!

i have a chinese model big hung lo heavy sturdy and very nice my girlfriend loves it!plays with it all day !

Last edited by babakhanz : 21st September 2013 at 11:17 AM.

Old 21st September 2013
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC '06: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuban1976 View Post
yea, but the original one not the chinese made dual sim one
mine is from taiwan unlike your iphone which is chinese

ps how is the lag in ios 7

Old 21st September 2013
Acting Member

ragsdj has disabled reputations
UL: 1.21 gb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 1.09
Gareeb Apple

Old 21st September 2013
Adroit @dmiral

Ezio.369 is hunted by the papparaziEzio.369 is hunted by the papparaziEzio.369 is hunted by the papparaziEzio.369 is hunted by the papparaziEzio.369 is hunted by the papparazi
Good news!
I Like sony

Old 22nd September 2013
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
mine is from taiwan
all chinese phone lovers say that only

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls