Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Unable to post new threads in Story section

Old 20th September 2013

hornieboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hornieboy
Unable to post new threads in Story section

Unable to post new threads in Story section - Please help

Old 20th September 2013

I am getting the below error even after activating the account

hornieboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 20th September 2013
Settled
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 38.61 gb DL: 27.59 gb Ratio: 1.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornieboy View Post
I am getting the below error even after activating the account

hornieboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Read FAQ
I see the following message when trying to access a thread.
Quote:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
That thread is most likely been removed by moderators for violating rules/guidelines. It will not be accessible anymore.

Old 20th September 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But i have created the account today. Can you please let me know what rules have i violated.

Thanks.

Old 20th September 2013
Settled
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But i have created the account today. Can you please let me know what rules have i violated.

Thanks.
Anyone trying to access a removed thread will get the same message.
Was it your thread? If yes, PM any mod for reason for removal
If no, then why bother?

Old 20th September 2013

Hi,

I just noticed that i cant post new threads in Lock Stock and barrel thread. Can you please help me out with that.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks.

Old 20th September 2013
Settled
Quote:
Hi,

I just noticed that i cant post new threads in Lock Stock and barrel thread. Can you please help me out with that.

Thanks.
You can post in other sections once you activate your account
If a thread got removed, anyone trying to access it will get the same message. Only users with access rights of moderators and above can access/view removed threads.

Hope it's clear for you now.

Old 21st September 2013
GOD OF XOSSIP
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $1000    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
I think the problem is that you are trying to open a story thread in the main story section and no you can't open a story thread there. You will not find out any story thread there either. It's for announcements by admin team and a Live chat thread for story section and from time to time we host story contests there. For stories we have 4 sub sections and they are English, Hindi, Regional and Lock, Stick & Barrel. So Kindly open your thread in one of these sections according to the language and content of your thread. Let me know if you still have anymore questions and welcome to Xossip.