Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Easiest way to find all the information about your device.

Old 1st September 2013
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC '06: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Cool Easiest way to find all the information about your device.

as of now works with iphone, motorola, samsung and HTC

works same as vin number in cars. this will confirm your date of manufacturing, country etc etc, if its an imported andsets, will tell you if its a stolen handset, warranty left blah blah.

low life phones like mmx, lava etc are not supported but you can try and curse urself for buying a pc of shit

http://sndeep.info/en

Old 1st September 2013
Mr.Intelligent Fool

The Indian King is one with the universeThe Indian King is one with the universeThe Indian King is one with the universeThe Indian King is one with the universeThe Indian King is one with the universeThe Indian King is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
as of now works with iphone, motorola, samsung and HTC

works same as vin number in cars. this will confirm your date of manufacturing, country etc etc, if its an imported andsets, will tell you if its a stolen handset, warranty left blah blah.

low life phones like mmx, lava etc are not supported but you can try and curse urself for buying a pc of shit

http://sndeep.info/en
why no Sony?

Old 1st September 2013
[Sailfish] #Unlike
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
shapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazi
the imei num will tell u everything. Download 3gpp spec 23.003 to know what the different digits in imei stands for.

there's nothing like lowlife mobile. Any device with a valid imei would have all the details. The site is lame and hence u don't get all info about all available phones. Of course some digits in the imei like place of manufacture are oem specific though.

Last edited by shapey : 1st September 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Old 2nd September 2013
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC '06: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey View Post
the imei num will tell u everything. Download 3gpp spec 23.003 to know what the different digits in imei stands for.

there's nothing like lowlife mobile. Any device with a valid imei would have all the details. The site is lame and hence u don't get all info about all available phones. Of course some digits in the imei like place of manufacture are oem specific though.
this site also tells you if the handset is a stolen one apart from other stats. you can report a lost handset also.

Old 3rd September 2013
[Sailfish] #Unlike
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
shapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazi
^^ and that's y i said the site is super lame. Only network operators have got the permission to add a device to 'white list', 'black list' and 'gray list' (search to know what they are, if u r interested). And that involves a lot of procedures. And here, i suppose any tom dick and harry can report a device is stolen. In short, this is a dumb site basically created to fool people who aren't aware of things. And one more thing, by reporting an imei as stolen on this site is same as fooling yourself and giving some traffic to the site owner.

edit: and nobody gets access to the white/black/gray list of operators just like that.

Last edited by shapey : 3rd September 2013 at 12:59 AM.