Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > ***Chelsea fan club***

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Days Ago
(BeParWaH)
Visit my website

{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.26 gb DL: 317.69 mb Ratio: 4.05
costa baba ki jai

Old 2 Days Ago
Yo-Ho Imma Pirate..!

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by {Bhau} View Post
costa baba ki jai
UshaPriya has got him in his Fantasy team

He has got Falcao too

Old 2 Days Ago
(BeParWaH)
Visit my website

{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph{Bhau} has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
GOAL! Costa with a hattrick! Steals in from 3 yards to score. "A world-class goalscorer"

Old 2 Days Ago
(BeParWaH)
Visit my website

7 goals now for Diego Costa in five-and-a-half hours of Premier League football.

Old 1 Day Ago
The Special One.
Visit my website

UshaPriya has disabled reputations
Terrible first half but a fantastic response to seize control of the game from there.

Having one striker takes some getting used to as a Chelsea fan, but having two? Pinch me somebody.

Hazard,my lurv, was untouchable yesterday. Just on a different level to everyone else on the pitch. Crucial in turning the game in our favour. Sadly no goals or assists to show for it, but if Hazard continues to play like this, I don't even care, he's a serious contender for balon d'or.

Old 1 Day Ago
The Special One.
Visit my website

UshaPriya has disabled reputations
The Special One, Josť Mourinho, back in Jan: "Many people don't undertsand why we don't do business now. But, you'll understand in summer."

Last edited by UshaPriya : 1 Day Ago at 09:00 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls