Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > ARSENAL FAN CLUB

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13 Hours Ago
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhunter69 View Post
are there any decent CB free agents, or atleast any free CBs ? We're thread-bare, looking at playing Monreal there !
http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist/l...ct/-1/-1/-1/1/

List of CB's out of contract.
You can change the search option parameters.
Zat Knight and Gabbidon are the only ones I've ever heard of before, so the answer is probably no.
However, this is only British players.

Old 13 Hours Ago
Custom title

Wildyone136 has received several accoladesWildyone136 has received several accoladesWildyone136 has received several accoladesWildyone136 has received several accolades
UL: 10.39 gb DL: 34.84 gb Ratio: 0.30
Welbeck will be one We will regret , even when Giroud returns Welbeck will be your best striker .

Old 12 Hours Ago
Make me pay for my Sin

ScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ScavengerIND
Quote:
are there any decent CB free agents, or atleast any free CBs ? We're thread-bare, looking at playing Monreal there !
I don't consider Monreal as a defender at all!
I think we missed on a CB, if Per or Koss get injured who ll replace them?

Old 7 Hours Ago
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
According to this link Diego Lugano and Gallas are free agents.
This list seems to contain more players than the other one.
Both Lugano and Gallas would be decent as emergency back ups.

http://www.footballtransferleague.co...lub=Unattached

Old 3 Hours Ago

Guuner is beginning to get noticed
UL: 553.08 mb DL: 1.39 gb Ratio: 0.39
Quote:
Absolute nonsense. You know that if a club needs CB (3rd choice) and still goes out to buy a ST then that club is Arsenal. Now we have to rely on Mertasacker, Koss. CC to last out the entire season ... ENTIRE season of EPL, Capital One, FA cup and CL
Too much of an ask. Imagine a game where CC and Nacho are paired in CB. All the good work done in earlier stages of transfer window and then this

Old 3 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildyone136 View Post
Welbeck will be one We will regret , even when Giroud returns Welbeck will be your best striker .
He ticks all the boxes .. hard working, grounded, great attitude, pace. But the most important is scoring goals. He hasnt done that consistently at Man Utd. Maybe it could work out .. I reserve my judgement till end of season. If we can still play Sanogo for 17 games without seeing him score then Welbeck too deserves his chance.

Old 3 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScavengerIND View Post
I don't consider Monreal as a defender at all!
I think we missed on a CB, if Per or Koss get injured who ll replace them?
A bit harsh Scavi. He has done quite a good job till now in the LB role. And has been good in attacks as well. But playing him as CB is pushing it. Gibbs fragility means Monreal must be handled well. Unlike last seaon we dont have Vermaelen who could fill in those 2 positions. Also with Ignasi sold to Norwich who can make the step up? Hayden? Sacrilege

Old 3 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScavengerIND View Post
To be honest Danny is a very good player,,, he is mobile is the box and has good work rate...
but what I think is he not the sort player Arsenal needs.

Arsenal need a player like Giroud who is physical and can hold up the ball so the midfield players can come forward.
Or we could just change this stupid ass system altogether and revert to what made me fall in love with the Arsenal .. classic counter attacks
We have runners in the team - Poldi, Walcott, Alexis, Ramsey, Ox, Gnabry, Akpom, Sanogo ( ) .. Ozil and Santi can spray those passes around too.

I dont understand why Wenger refuses to switch from the short triangles passing into oblivion stuff. For me personally a counter attacking team is just as fun to watch.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls