1 Week Ago
|Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition
A Complete Collection of Powerful Rescue Wizards That Will Help You to Rescue Your System And Your Data.
- Sector backup to save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures.
- Backup to local mounted and unmounted (without assigned drive letter) partitions.
- Backup to an external mounted storage to provide a higher level of data protection and system independence.
- Backup to a special secured place on the hard disk called the Backup Capsule. This hidden partition will stay operable even if the active file system is damaged.
- Backup to external media (CD/DVD) to guarantee a high level of data protection as long as the backup media is kept secure.
- Backup to network shares.
- Backup to virtual disk (VHD, pVHD, VMDK, VHDX).
- Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or just single files from a previously created backup image.
- Restore from virtual disk (VHD, pVHD, VMDK, VHDX).
New User-friendly interface
- Recovery Media Builder - prepare either Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on your favorite media: create ISO-image and burn it to CD/DVD or USB-flash drive.
- Linux Recovery Environment now includes: UEFI fixup to clone, restore, migrate 64-bit Windows systems configured to the uEFI boot mode.
Boot Corrector Wizard
- Metro-style Express Launcher.
- Uplifted Linux recovery environment GUI.
File Transfer Wizard
- Search for valid Windows installations (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server/7/8/8.1).
- Correct drive letters in the System Registry of a selected Windows installation.
- Correct “boot.ini” on selected disk.
- Correct Boot Configuration Data (BCD) files for partitions on selected disk or for partitions on all disks.
- Correct the Master Boot Record (MBR) executable code.
- Reorder primary partitions (change primary slots).
- Correct the boot record for a selected Windows installation (increment the Serial Number, correct the partition offset, make a copy of the boot record, correct the Bootsect.dos file if exists).
- Set an active partition.
- Hide/unhide partitions.
- Change Serial Numbers.
- Change Partition IDs.
- Display the MBR in a more understandable format.
- Display partition properties.
- Create, display, save or print a boot correction report.
Undelete Partition Wizard
- Export important files and folders from the partition (including GPT disks) to another local drive, or burn them to CD/DVD in case of system failure.
Network Configurator Wizard
- Undelete partitions (recover accidentally deleted or lost partitions).
Registry Editor Wizard
- Establish a network connection on a bootable recovery media either to save a backup of a partition/hard disk or just several files on a network computer or retrieve a previously made backup from a network computer for recovery purposes.
- View and modify settings of any Windows System Registry in the offline mode
Load Drivers Wizard
- Clean user passwords for Windows NT/2000/2003/2008XP/Vista/7/8/8.1. Change any user password, including Administrator's to a blank one, even if your password has been encrypted with the Syskey utility.
- Add drivers for specific hardware with a handy dialog.
Supported Operating Systems
- Simple procedure of sending support requests to the Paragon Support Team.
- Rescue Kit 14 Free is a bootable, platform independent recovery bundle.
- Windows 8.1 support.