Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Non-Sense Non-Stop Chit Chatters - 37

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th May 2013
spontaneous jholampatti :)

dashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to dashydee
Quote:
dooki is absint
dookie is omnipresent he's everywhere, u can't see him

Nude Beach Mega Thread Body Painting DESI Gurls - Indian Gurls posing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

Old 20th May 2013
Insatiable Diablo

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
ok bhai

Old 20th May 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
tuni
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 20th May 2013
Banned

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02
tuni

Old 20th May 2013
spontaneous jholampatti :)

dashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universedashydee is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to dashydee
Quote:
Do LSD. think BIG now
pakde gaye to itni dharaye lagengi ki koi vakil bhi case nhi lega mai sudhar gaya hu

Nude Beach Mega Thread Body Painting DESI Gurls - Indian Gurls posing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

Old 20th May 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
1k th post ni NSNSCC 37
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 20th May 2013
Custom title

SaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to SaeberTooth4U
UL: 89.93 gb DL: 20.27 gb Ratio: 4.44

Old 20th May 2013
Batti Bujha Tatte Khuja

die_4fakes is one with the universedie_4fakes is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to die_4fakes
UL: 48.34 mb DL: 1.27 gb Ratio: 0.04
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
noob nevar disregard advice of gaylord dooki

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls