Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > F&Q About My Taantrik Thread ( Non-Believers stay away)

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th September 2013
Ishq na karna !!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
bewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to bewfai Send a message via AIM to bewfai Send a message via MSN to bewfai
UL: 381.15 gb DL: 142.05 gb Ratio: 2.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by virodh View Post
well, nobody wants DELAY, at both ends, and u are not forced to stick on a particular thread, so be calm and dont blame. Also, there are things which can not always be spotlighted, sometimes situations are serious and needs time.....no another option..!!
My dear,
I was most closest person to him at XB. i met 5 times that person.
He was not that what he try to show!
Keep calm dear.

Hindi comics ka KHAJANA- ask and get

Old 14th September 2013

smartdeepak21 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewfai View Post
My dear,
I was most closest person to him at XB. i met 5 times that person.
He was not that what he try to show!
Keep calm dear.

Dear

tell me one thing we have seen you many times for answering the questions raised by some other people who were not supported this thread, you have handled them with your own thoughts, and now you are exploring some facts which is contradicting with your past statements for the same person.

Why you are doing such things????

Old 14th September 2013
Ishq na karna !!!!
Visit my website
bewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to bewfai Send a message via AIM to bewfai Send a message via MSN to bewfai
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdeepak21 View Post
Dear

tell me one thing we have seen you many times for answering the questions raised by some other people who were not supported this thread, you have handled them with your own thoughts, and now you are exploring some facts which is contradicting with your past statements for the same person.

Why you are doing such things????
You are correct, I was answing sometime on his behalf. Because i had great faith in his personality, because i was begging him for my happiness and he promised me to get back for me. [you could understand it was love matter] But he was cheater and continue making fool all of us. Now i believe he did not know ABCD of tantra-manta [in practical ] He was expert so make smart idea to make fool.

He could not work on my job for 1% in 9 months, Dhokhebaz tha beiman kahi ka.

Old 14th September 2013

newuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accolades
Quote:
You are correct, I was answing sometime on his behalf. Because i had great faith in his personality, because i was begging him for my happiness and he promised me to get back for me. [you could understand it was love matter] But he was cheater and continue making fool all of us. Now i believe he did not know ABCD of tantra-manta [in practical ] He was expert so make smart idea to make fool.

they say life is big but not that big to commit all the mistakes by yourself.so you need to learn from other's mistake.

and i am sure you still believe there is a thing called "tantra-manta" which can get your things done.

Old 14th September 2013

smartdeepak21 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:

I f he is not knowing ABCD of tantra then how he was posting all those stuffs... and u met him 4-5 times personally how could you not make out the truth by that time.......there must be something went wrong, or misunderstood him...

Old 14th September 2013

newuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accolades
^ you can find the truth only when there is some truth to be found.

thread title says it all "non-believers stay away"..if you try to find the truth then it means you are a non-believer...and if you believe blindly then you wont look for any truth....clever word play,right?

Old 17th September 2013
Ishq na karna !!!!
Visit my website
yar ...i am accused, He performed a cheat on me, and i know there are many guys waiting for him because he promised everyone that will do "something" for .
But nothing happened till date.

So i only wanted know if you paid him anything.

Old 18th September 2013
Epilogue
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Drift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.59 gb DL: 2.41 gb Ratio: 0.66
Closed on TS request

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls