Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > ARSENAL FAN CLUB

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Days Ago
mazy muzzy mezig

gizem has disabled reputations
Olivier Giroud dedicated his stunning goal to the Hillsborough victims on the 25th anniversary of the disaster

Giroud marked his goal by removing the black armband, kissing it and lifting it towards the sky.

"I heard everybody talking about it before and I didnít exactly know the story until a few days ago but I just wanted pay homage to them,Ē said Giroud.

"Itís something which made me feel consoling and I wanted to dedicate my goal to the families involved."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq6g__Rc0JE

Class

Old 3 Days Ago
THE KINKY BITCHMASTER

wildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparaziwildanimal29 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to wildanimal29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohcradaam View Post
meri bhai is always like that , he's here for six months n gone for another
hey docra...wat u been upto lately....nice to see u after so long....have fun buddy

"I AM THE KINKIEST MASTER FOR ANY HORNY BHABHI"

Old 1 Day Ago
Alakkh Niranjan :D

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02
Football related thread opened in HSBC. Please show your support, in case you are in favor of it:

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1310062

Old 1 Day Ago
Acting Member

ragsdj has disabled reputations
UL: 1.21 gb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 1.09
I don't think we football fans are that much active for there to be a need for live thread in sports section.

Old 1 Day Ago
Alakkh Niranjan :D

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragsdj View Post
I don't think we football fans are that much active for there to be a need for live thread in sports section.
Quite a few of them i have spoken to want it, we can discuss transfer speculations & other common footie stuff in live chat mode, whereas we have to go to NHB Live to discuss (in case we want to chat in live mode) & get from NHb members for doing so Well, u never know how successful it can be unless u try it..!!

Last edited by top_harami : 1 Day Ago at 12:38 AM.

Old 1 Day Ago
Acting Member

ragsdj has disabled reputations
UL: 1.21 gb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 1.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by top_harami View Post
Quite a few of them i have spoken to want it, we can discuss transfer speculations & other common footie stuff in live chat mode, whereas we have to go to NHB Live to discuss (in case we want to chat in live mode) & get from NHb members for doing so Well, u never know how successful it can be unless u try it..!!
I am not opposing it. I just felt there was no need for one. If everyone wants it then i don't mind having one.

Old 1 Day Ago
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDohcradaam has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Dohcradaam
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanimal29 View Post
hey docra...wat u been upto lately....nice to see u after so long....have fun buddy
hey bro good to see you
was quiet busy these past few months
finally little fun time

Old 12 Hours Ago

Guuner is beginning to get noticed
UL: 553.08 mb DL: 1.39 gb Ratio: 0.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by top_harami View Post
Just hope things dont escalate on the forum. All you need is a sidey remark and boom

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls