Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > laptop battery not charging

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st July 2013
Visit my website

Mushtanda is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Skype™ to Mushtanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaverick View Post
so finally i have a hp dv 2815 nr series laptop

till 3 days back the battery was giving backup for 90 min ....somehow yesterday it dropped to 47% and shows not charging

and today its 0% not charging

what should i do to get it back i even took out battery and press power button for 1 min . insert again and put it on charge but no help

plz guide me as you are professionals
Damn! HP again....

They suck when i comes to customer support. One of my friend got same problem. They suggested BIOS update and even after updating it didn't work.

Finally onsite engineer came, did some crapy stuff. Said everything is fine. Next day same problem, called him again. Same shit happened for 7 days. Finally it started working....

They said problem is "GARMI"

I hope you wont suffer much!

Old 2nd July 2013

jomaverick has received several accoladesjomaverick has received several accoladesjomaverick has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to jomaverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushtanda View Post
Damn! HP again....

They suck when i comes to customer support. One of my friend got same problem. They suggested BIOS update and even after updating it didn't work.

Finally onsite engineer came, did some crapy stuff. Said everything is fine. Next day same problem, called him again. Same shit happened for 7 days. Finally it started working....

They said problem is "GARMI"

I hope you wont suffer much!

dude they might be right it was the worst hottest day when i lost the battery

but after that i formatted the laptop but no help .....how can i update BIOS?

Old 6th July 2013

jomaverick has received several accoladesjomaverick has received several accoladesjomaverick has received several accolades
do you agree one guy was telling me that there might be a problem in hardware as the IC which checks the battery might have not be working

can this be a reason too

Old 6th July 2013

dene555 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 39.48 gb DL: 54.57 gb Ratio: 0.72
First of all, shutdown the notebook, unplug the AC Adapter, remove the battery, and then hold down the Power button for a full minute.

Now, plug in the AC Adapter without the battery inserted, start the notebook, open windows Control Panel, open Device Manager, expand the entry for Batteries, right click on and the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and select Uninstall - do not uninstall anything else here. When the uninstall is complete, shut the PC down, unplug the AC Adapter, re-insert the battery and then start the PC on just the battery. Windows will automatically reinstall the driver - leave Windows running for a few minutes. Shutdown the PC again. Now plug in the AC Adapter ( with the battery still inserted ) and start the notebook to see if this has helped the issue at all.

Old 6th July 2013
happiness is to help

aebbee is one with the universeaebbee is one with the universeaebbee is one with the universeaebbee is one with the universe
UL: 9.37 gb DL: 3.02 gb Ratio: 3.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dene555 View Post
First of all, shutdown the notebook, unplug the AC Adapter, remove the battery, and then hold down the Power button for a full minute.

Now, plug in the AC Adapter without the battery inserted, start the notebook, open windows Control Panel, open Device Manager, expand the entry for Batteries, right click on and the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and select Uninstall - do not uninstall anything else here. When the uninstall is complete, shut the PC down, unplug the AC Adapter, re-insert the battery and then start the PC on just the battery. Windows will automatically reinstall the driver - leave Windows running for a few minutes. Shutdown the PC again. Now plug in the AC Adapter ( with the battery still inserted ) and start the notebook to see if this has helped the issue at all.

for your

Old 6th July 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dene555 View Post

i did it but no help

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls