Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > MANCHESTER UNITED FAN CLUB

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9 Hours Ago
Alakkh Niranjan :D

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02
Jose is in Trouble

Old 8 Hours Ago
Re-Re-Enlightened...
  Champions Football Manager: XP Champions Football Manager Contest      
WetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps database
UL: 6.27 gb DL: 3.04 gb Ratio: 2.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by top_harami View Post
Jose is in Trouble

< image >
Jose wasn't one bit disrespectful in this case. He never shies away from comments, does he? (He only takes jibes at Arsenal and Wenger :P )

"If we pay to a 19-year-old boy what we were being asked for, to sign Luke Shaw, we are dead. We would have killed our stability with financial fair play and killed the stability in our dressing room. Because when you pay that much to a 19-year-old kid – a good player, fantastic player – but when you pay that amount of money, the next day, we would have had players knocking on our door. They would have been saying, ‘How is it possible I play 200 games for this club, won this and that, yet a 19-year-old comes here and gets more money than I get?’ It would’ve killed immediately our balance and we couldn’t allow that. I don’t criticise another club for paying it. They can pay what they want. I don’t have any comment about it. But for my club we can say it would be very negative for us, especially when we can say Felipe is much less expensive. Sometimes you have to make decisions.”

Fair enough.

Shaw and and his family are (?were) Chelsea supporters. If Chelsea had agreed to match United's offer, he would have come to Chelsea. (also the fact that he'd be first choice at both clubs and Chelsea would offer him Champions League right away).

An initial £25-35m (in this case £27m) is fine for a youngster. Clubs would be willing to pay even more for bigger talents. But the weekly wage is a big problem. If you sign a player for £130k per week when he's only 19 (and he will keep improving), he will demand close to 170-200k when the next contract extension comes in a few years' time (and rightly so, because most top players deservedly ask for ~50k raise). He will be on astronomical bills for a defender when he's around 27-28 (peak of his career).

It is not the initial payment that is a problem these days (they amortize it over a five-year period); it is the weekly wage. Clubs won't be in a position to sell the player. That is what happened with Kaka for a few years at Real Madrid (later he decided to take a pay cut and move on). Just look at Torres at Chelsea. Chelsea would happily sell him for £10 m, but there are no takers when the weekly bill is so monstrous.

"Enlightenment must come little by little - otherwise it would overwhelm -WD"

Old 33 Minutes Ago

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by WetDesert View Post
Jose wasn't one bit disrespectful in this case. He never shies away from comments, does he? (He only takes jibes at Arsenal and Wenger :P )
I know right - Was just a Joke by me, I hope u don't take it to heart like few of the Liverpudilians here (i know u won't)

Where is UshaPriya? We miss him already

BTW - my guess is, Jose is trying to play little mind games by saying that, he is hoping:

1) It would plant the seeds of doubt in mind of fans (and players?) that United was never Shaw's first choice and he is a Chelsea reject.

2) By discussing the high wages for a 18 years old, he is maybe trying to unsettle the players in United camp. The experienced ones, who are on less wages comparatively with their experience.

Classic Jose, i would say. Not sure, how far it would work though. Might have worked with a Moyes in charge, LVG seems to be an authoritative personality, i think he can handle it

Last edited by top_harami : 31 Minutes Ago at 08:07 PM.

Old 22 Minutes Ago

Southampton have become a Garage Sale this transfer window. Everyone is raiding them now. Relegation next??

Old 17 Minutes Ago
#APorLaUndecima

Selina Kyle has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by top_harami View Post
Southampton have become a Garage Sale this transfer window. Everyone is raiding them now. Relegation next??
Now Chambers gone to Arsenal, I guess.

Last edited by Selina Kyle : 13 Minutes Ago at 08:26 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls