Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > MANCHESTER UNITED FAN CLUB

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Hour Ago
Yo-Ho Imma Pirate..!

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02

Last edited by top_harami : 1 Hour Ago at 07:51 PM.

Old 1 Minute Ago
Yo-Ho Imma Pirate..!

top_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtop_harami has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 6.31 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 4.02
Rafael: Di Maria dazzles in training

Who was the best player in training today and why?
Today, I would have to say it has been Angel Di Maria. We played 10 against 8 and he scored a great goal and he was really good.

Who scored the best goal you have ever seen in training?
This is an easy question! Paul Scholes. He scored maybe 20 goals that were, you know, wow! Maybe more than 20 like that in training. Ryan Giggs also scored so many brilliant goals in training.

Which is the best goal you have ever scored in training?
I have scored many as well, to be honest. There are loads, I can’t remember! They were good ones though!

Who is the most competitive player in training?
I would say Chris Smalling - he is very good and very competitive in training.

So if you were picking your ideal five-a-side team, would you and Chris be in it?
Yes, I would put Chris and I together at the back with Antonio [Valencia], Wazza [Wayne Rooney] and Ander Herrera.

Which is your favourite part of training?
I like to play five against five or four against five, that type of game. I love it!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls