Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > Ever have your wife dance with a stranger in a pub in a short skirt without panties??

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th November 2007

loggedin has many secret admirers
My Wife Is Quite Adventurours...many Times We Have Gone To The Pubs On Friday Nights And I Have Her Wear Micro Short Skirts And No Panties Inside. She Also Wears Tight Top Without Any Bra. She Is 5 6 In Height, Slim, Good Size Boobs, And A Perfect Round Peach Ass - She Loves To Shave Per Perfect Triangle Pussy - Only To Leave A Little Behind For Fun

When We Go To Pubs...i Sit In Hte Bar - And She Lets Loose On The Dance Floor. She Gets Many Guys To Grind Her On The Dance Floor -- And With Some Guys She Does Quite A Erotic Dance Rubbing Her Ass Inside Her Micro Skirt On Their Crotch...when The Guys Feel Her Ass From Behind - They Soon Realize She Is Not Wearing Any Panties Inside -- And Soon They Lift Her Micro Skirt Easily And Start Massaging Her Naked Perfect Ass...i Have Seen Then Slide Their Hands Inside Her Ass Cheeks -- To Feel Her Clit From Behind Her Ass Crack...and Some Guys Even Wrap Their Hands Around Her Waist To Get Inside Her Skirt And Feel Her Partly Shave Pussy....

They Grab Her Tits On The Dance Floor Numberous Numberous Times.....while The Other Hand Is Inside Her Micro Skirt Feelign The Crack Of Her Naked Ass Cheek

But The Biggest Turnon For Me Last Week Was When Two Guys Were Dancing With Her - And They Sandwiched Her In Between. They Had Her Spread Her Legs A Little Bit -- And Both Of Them Were Tag Teaming Her...with Both Guys Had Their Hands Inside Her Micro Skirt - One Guys Lifting Her Micro Skirt Feeling Her Perfect Naked Ass Cheeks...while Other Rubbing His Fingers Inside Her Clit...they Took Her To A Corner Of The Pub - And I Followed Them

They Had Again Sandwiched Her -- And Soon Her Top Was Lifted Up -- And Her Skirt Was Also Upto Her Waist....leaving Her Tits Hanging Out And Her Ass And Pussy Pressed Between These Two Guys. They Each Took Their Dicks Out Of Theri Jeans (one Of Htese Guys Was British And One Black)...they Had Totally Sandwiched My Wife And Started Rubbing Their Dicks On Her Naked Body....she Was Pressed Between These Two Guys Standing...and The Guy From Behind Had His Dick Between Her Naked Ass Cheeks Rubbing It Wildly - And Other Guy In Front Was Rubbing His Dick On Her Naked Pussy...and Booth Took Turns Grabbing Her Nakedd Tits...while The Front Guy Had The Pleasure To Suck Her Too

After Two Minutes They Both Came - One Onn Her Ass Cheeks And The Front Guy On Her Naked Pussy....she Was Left Drenched With Their Cum On Her Ass And Pussy!

But She Never Let Them Enter Her ----she Later Told Me That She Had Cum --- But Never Let Them Enter Her!!!

My Next step is to take this to a next level -- Where She Lets Them Enter Her Pussy And Ass!!! Maybe Soon Enought?? If You Want To See Her Pics Look For Userid "loggedin"

Next Week My Wife And I May Do This Again!

Old 27th November 2007

loggedin has many secret admirers
Has anyone ever had their wives gang banged - share stories pls

Old 2nd December 2007

lan_card81 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 688.35 mb DL: 767.24 mb Ratio: 0.90
ur wife is really a hot chick .... do u mind postin more of her

Old 2nd December 2007

lan_card81 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 688.35 mb DL: 767.24 mb Ratio: 0.90
Would love to feel that divine body ... specially that ass ... i too love some adventures

Old 29th January 2008
7COLOR : ENJOY LIFE WITH COLOR

7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to 7COLOR
UL: 2.67 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.70
Do U Want To Know The Man With Whom Ur Wife Had Danced ?????????

Old 20th July 2014
Banned

mham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
no not yet but love to c ...

Old 20th July 2014
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Dohcradaam
Quote:
Originally Posted by loggedin View Post
My Wife Is Quite Adventurours...many Times We Have Gone To The Pubs On Friday Nights And I Have Her Wear Micro Short Skirts And No Panties Inside. She Also Wears Tight Top Without Any Bra. She Is 5 6 In Height, Slim, Good Size Boobs, And A Perfect Round Peach Ass - She Loves To Shave Per Perfect Triangle Pussy - Only To Leave A Little Behind For Fun

When We Go To Pubs...i Sit In Hte Bar - And She Lets Loose On The Dance Floor. She Gets Many Guys To Grind Her On The Dance Floor -- And With Some Guys She Does Quite A Erotic Dance Rubbing Her Ass Inside Her Micro Skirt On Their Crotch...when The Guys Feel Her Ass From Behind - They Soon Realize She Is Not Wearing Any Panties Inside -- And Soon They Lift Her Micro Skirt Easily And Start Massaging Her Naked Perfect Ass...i Have Seen Then Slide Their Hands Inside Her Ass Cheeks -- To Feel Her Clit From Behind Her Ass Crack...and Some Guys Even Wrap Their Hands Around Her Waist To Get Inside Her Skirt And Feel Her Partly Shave Pussy....

They Grab Her Tits On The Dance Floor Numberous Numberous Times.....while The Other Hand Is Inside Her Micro Skirt Feelign The Crack Of Her Naked Ass Cheek

But The Biggest Turnon For Me Last Week Was When Two Guys Were Dancing With Her - And They Sandwiched Her In Between. They Had Her Spread Her Legs A Little Bit -- And Both Of Them Were Tag Teaming Her...with Both Guys Had Their Hands Inside Her Micro Skirt - One Guys Lifting Her Micro Skirt Feeling Her Perfect Naked Ass Cheeks...while Other Rubbing His Fingers Inside Her Clit...they Took Her To A Corner Of The Pub - And I Followed Them

They Had Again Sandwiched Her -- And Soon Her Top Was Lifted Up -- And Her Skirt Was Also Upto Her Waist....leaving Her Tits Hanging Out And Her Ass And Pussy Pressed Between These Two Guys. They Each Took Their Dicks Out Of Theri Jeans (one Of Htese Guys Was British And One Black)...they Had Totally Sandwiched My Wife And Started Rubbing Their Dicks On Her Naked Body....she Was Pressed Between These Two Guys Standing...and The Guy From Behind Had His Dick Between Her Naked Ass Cheeks Rubbing It Wildly - And Other Guy In Front Was Rubbing His Dick On Her Naked Pussy...and Booth Took Turns Grabbing Her Nakedd Tits...while The Front Guy Had The Pleasure To Suck Her Too

After Two Minutes They Both Came - One Onn Her Ass Cheeks And The Front Guy On Her Naked Pussy....she Was Left Drenched With Their Cum On Her Ass And Pussy!

But She Never Let Them Enter Her ----she Later Told Me That She Had Cum --- But Never Let Them Enter Her!!!

My Next step is to take this to a next level -- Where She Lets Them Enter Her Pussy And Ass!!! Maybe Soon Enought?? If You Want To See Her Pics Look For Userid "loggedin"

Next Week My Wife And I May Do This Again!
hot

Old 20th July 2014
ass licker,sucker and fucker.

maxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to maxiraj
UL: 1.56 gb DL: 8.78 gb Ratio: 0.18
wow...

Old 31st July 2014

TANOOJAYADAV is beginning to get noticed
i dnt think india me log aisa karwate honge wife se

Old 11th September 2014
I Love Women I Love Men {LWLM}

NewGay has many secret admirers
Send a message via AIM to NewGay Send a message via Yahoo to NewGay
no and never

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls