Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Italian chandelier-Sex position/style, Share ur experiences.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th January 2008
crazy by default

xcrazyguy has hacked the reps databasexcrazyguy has hacked the reps databasexcrazyguy has hacked the reps databasexcrazyguy has hacked the reps database
UL: 37.67 gb DL: 37.64 gb Ratio: 1.00
Today morning while going through the AKASKI thread (http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=224886) I came to know a new term as Italian chandelier.

the above term stumped me - The Itialian Chandelier Position. I didn't know what it was. Curiouse that I am, I went an a quest through Google to find the answer.

I did find the answer. The Italian Chandelier Position is similar to the Straight Legged Reverse Cowgirl position. I found an animated illustration of the Itallian Chandelier position using figure drawing mannequins.

I have found a lot of talk about the Chandelier position too. Most of sites that talked about it would only be of people asking what the Chandelier position was about. They were aware that it was risque, but there questions went unanswered. The first answer that I did find was some guy indicating that it was an Italian's "frank and beans". I finally broke through and found a site with some real answers. A few people say that it looks like the typical missionary position other then the woman is on top and her chest faces the ceiling. One person has confirmed that the Italian Chandelier position is fucking awsome.

For anyone who wants to see the joke that originaly sparked all of this research, here it is:
  1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
  2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
  3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
  4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!
  5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
  6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
  7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than valium.
  8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
  9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
  10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

Edited for being too large in filesize[/url]

Old 19th January 2008
crazy by default

xcrazyguy has hacked the reps databasexcrazyguy has hacked the reps databasexcrazyguy has hacked the reps databasexcrazyguy has hacked the reps database
More details about this position.

Old 19th January 2008
Da Uomo A Uomo

baduri has disabled reputations
UL: 25.80 mb DL: 305.72 mb Ratio: 0.08
Never tried this position also to me it doesnt seem to be worth the effort.

Old 19th January 2008
crazy by default

guys, this i haven't tried this position yet, may be many among u have tried this position. pl share ur experiences with us.

I will share my experience with u guys about this tomorrow.( May be today evening i will........)

Old 19th January 2008
Custom title

Eternalme has disabled reputations
UL: 7.18 gb DL: 7.19 gb Ratio: 1.00

Old 19th January 2008
Da Uomo A Uomo

baduri has disabled reputations
UL: 25.80 mb DL: 305.72 mb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrazyguy View Post
guys, this i haven't tried this position yet, may be many among u have tried this position. pl share ur experiences with us.

I will share my experience with u guys about this tomorrow.( May be today evening i will........)
Yeah man, try it and give us a feedback tomorrow.

ever tried the helicoptor fuck?

Old 19th January 2008
The recluse returns..!!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
kamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universe
UL: 46.91 gb DL: 39.11 gb Ratio: 1.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by baduri View Post
Yeah man, try it and give us a feedback tomorrow.

ever tried the helicoptor fuck?
Fucking in the chopper...??? Sorry dude, avlo panam ille..!

Old 19th January 2008
Sharing is Sexy !

ddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps databaseddonline has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.59 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 1.22
Reps + 25

Thanks Bhai

Old 19th January 2008
Friendly neighbourhood halkat
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Ex - Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
adityak has disabled reputations
UL: 19.38 gb DL: 505.92 mb Ratio: 39.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by baduri View Post
Never tried this position also to me it doesnt seem to be worth the effort.
its not for gays
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheun_tak
I need more reps ... i need more reps

Old 20th January 2008
crazy by default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityak View Post
its not for gays
as per illustration, gays can better enjoy it

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls