Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > who is the biggest randi of bollywood for last 20years

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th July 2007
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
no one will believe this but i saw meenakshi only once in 1989 and it was very memorable.
she came to london as chief guest to open a radio station.
she was wearing a long skirt and as she climbed the stairs for a second we got a upskirt view upto her panty level.
few guys in front and to the side of me also saw this
some were embarrassed, some were laughing.
it was not very sexy since her legs looked like they never seen the sun before they were so pale, she had very unsexy underwear and also her pubic hair was showing from side of panties.
this put me off meenakshi to this day.

Old 28th July 2007
Spin your balls...
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
super star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps databasesuper star has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.50 gb DL: 18.65 gb Ratio: 0.56
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
no one will believe this but i saw meenakshi only once in 1989 and it was very memorable.
she was wearing a long skirt and as she climbed the stairs for a second we got a upskirt view upto her panty level.
it was not very sexy since her legs looked like they never seen the sun before they were so pale, she had very unsexy underwear and also her pubic hair was showing from side of panties.

Old 28th July 2007
Men r born to succeed not fail
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
ranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparaziranjha_tera is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.74 gb DL: 3.00 gb Ratio: 0.58
wht bout katrina kaif..
gam sambhalta hun kuch is tarah jaise gahna sammbhalata hai koi; aaina dekhkar tasli hue
is ghar main janta hai koi

Old 28th July 2007

chachurox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
but meenakshi showed her sexy thigh in most of the flims like sahenshah,hoshiyaar ,painter babu,.even it is to be heared meenakshi was without panty later in her carrier in flim aaj ki goondraaj in a sexy song with chiranjeevi.

Last edited by chachurox : 28th July 2007 at 11:36 AM.

Old 28th July 2007
Banned

milind26 is an unknown quantity at this point
If an actress witha lead role is not a daughter or sharing any such relationship with a bollywood big image personality than 99.99% she is a randi .eg like bipasha basu, mallika ,yana gupta ,etc.
A pure randi is mandakini .. randi of dawood

Old 28th July 2007

chachurox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by milind26 View Post
If an actress witha lead role is not a daughter or sharing any such relationship with a bollywood big image personality than 99.99% she is a randi .eg like bipasha basu, mallika ,yana gupta ,etc.
A pure randi is mandakini .. randi of dawood
you are right . but not only mandakin but meenakshi,mamta kulkarni,manika bedi all were kept of d -company.it is to be heared d-company are still fond of meenakshi's hips/ass..

Old 29th July 2007
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachurox View Post
you are right . but not only mandakin but meenakshi,mamta kulkarni,manika bedi all were kept of d -company.it is to be heared d-company are still fond of meenakshi's hips/ass..
seems they only went for girls whose name began with m.
what happened to madhuri and moon moon sen?

Old 29th July 2007
Friendly neighbourhood halkat
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Ex - Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
adityak has disabled reputations
UL: 19.38 gb DL: 505.92 mb Ratio: 39.22
mamta kholkarni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheun_tak
I need more reps ... i need more reps

Old 29th July 2007
Founding Member
he already mentioned her
any 8th street passes btw?

Old 29th July 2007
Custom title

ThE_BoSs has disabled reputations
UL: 4.90 gb DL: 4.43 gb Ratio: 1.11
Rakhi Sawant and Amisha Patel

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls