Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Indian diplomat in New York arrested for visa fraud, underpaying housekeeper

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th December 2013

supercuteboy has received several accoladessupercuteboy has received several accoladessupercuteboy has received several accolades
Ok........now I have 1 simple but VERY important question. Can the thread starter explain this like he usually efficiently does?

When the maid went missing, and especially after the call demanding money, WHY ON EARTH DID NO ONE SEE THIS COMING?

How stupid was this Khobragade to take this lightly KNOWING FULLY WELL that the documents SHE produced were forged!!

And she has the audacity to complain against her maid to the NYPD knowing fully well that her ass was in itself on the line due to the visa fraud which she WILLINGLY committed!!

Should she be arrested for underpaying the maid? No

Should she be arrested for sheer stupidity and arrogance? YES!!

Last edited by supercuteboy : 19th December 2013 at 03:23 PM.

Old 19th December 2013
Settled
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 38.61 gb DL: 27.59 gb Ratio: 1.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercuteboy View Post
Ok........now I have 1 simple but VERY important question. Can the thread starter explain this like he usually efficiently does?

When the maid went missing, and especially after the call demanding money, WHY ON EARTH DID NO ONE SEE THIS COMING?

How stupid was this Khobragade to take this lightly KNOWING FULLY WELL that the documents SHE produced were forged!!

And she has the audacity to complain against her maid to the NYPD knowing fully well that her ass was in itself on the line due to the visa fraud which she WILLINGLY committed!!

Why are you directing these questions to me?

I'm neither her attorney nor part of the NY DA's team

You are too good; maybe she should fire her attorney and hire you instead

You seem to have foresight and also thorough knowledge about this case; you should be summoned as a witness. NY DA

Ok so now to the questions -
Why maid went missing? I have no idea only consul madam knows people abscond for various reasons like personal or family safety. Victims usually seek/reach out to some human rights/activist/support group. These groups advice and protect the victims.

Case of Blackmail? DA rep said this is not case of blackmail. At this point, it's She said, she said, actual truth

Why Khobragade did all these stupid things? - She is human.

Should she be arrested for underpaying the maid? No - Says you. Wrong says US Law (I urge you to revisit all my earlier posts )

She be arrested for sheer stupidity and arrogance? YES!! No comment

Old 19th December 2013

ulteeganga is beginning to get noticed
UL: 30.25 gb DL: 43.65 gb Ratio: 0.69
Its all because Sonia Gandhi was Handed over a Notice regarding the 1984 Sikh Genocide by the US Govt.

this Consular General is Just an Excuse .. Salman Khurshid apni "maa" ka badla le raha hai..

Old 19th December 2013
OPPO N-Lens N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our communitykavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercuteboy View Post

Duh.....The maid was on a "techie" visa. The fiasco started when the maid decided to get that changed to H1 or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulteeganga View Post
Its all because Sonia Gandhi was Handed over a Notice regarding the 1984 Sikh Genocide by the US Govt.

this Consular General is Just an Excuse .. Salman Khurshid apni "maa" ka badla le raha hai..
Really, how does that explain that around 42 Russian diplomats were also victims of non immunity and booted out by the US?

Last edited by kavlaiTHAIman : 19th December 2013 at 05:04 PM.

Old 19th December 2013
Custom title

pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.97 gb DL: 2.91 gb Ratio: 0.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgamer9 View Post
i know what u mean....hehe
she was strip searched

source:
m.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/row-over-devyani-khobragade-s-arrest-intensifies-10-developments-459658

video?

didnt get it, searched for what though?

Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.

Last edited by pentium13 : 19th December 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Old 19th December 2013
Settled
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkiru99 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 38.61 gb DL: 27.59 gb Ratio: 1.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavlaiTHAIman View Post
Duh.....The maid was on a "techie" visa. The fiasco started when the maid decided to get that changed to H1 or something.
Diplomats in US hold A-1 and their dependent A-2 visa.

techie visa do you know what type of visa?

Maid was holding an Indian government official passport

Almost all Indian Media sticking with this timeline account Reporting that the maid wanted to switch jobs / work part time in another job, wanted to stay in US with regular Indian passport & visa, consul madam didn't agree ...... what to believe. Maybe this is exactly what our govt wants us to think, US would be doing the same thing if it was their diplomat

Bottom line, if the consul madam committed visa fraud US has right to prosecute. Some sort of deal with be struck like that US captain's release and pristo madam will be back in India. End of story.

This pissing contest stinks

Old 19th December 2013

supercuteboy has received several accoladessupercuteboy has received several accoladessupercuteboy has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiru99 View Post

You are too good; maybe she should fire her attorney and hire you instead

You seem to have foresight and also thorough knowledge about this case; you should be summoned as a witness. NY DA

Ok so now to the questions -
Why maid went missing? I have no idea only consul madam knows people abscond for various reasons like personal or family safety. Victims usually seek/reach out to some human rights/activist/support group. These groups advice and protect the victims.

Case of Blackmail? DA rep said this is not case of blackmail. At this point, it's She said, she said, actual truth

Why Khobragade did all these stupid things? - She is human.

Should she be arrested for underpaying the maid? No - Says you. Wrong says US Law (I urge you to revisit all my earlier posts )

She be arrested for sheer stupidity and arrogance? YES!! No comment

I just saw on TV that her father managed to contact the maid directly weeks after she went missing and offered her 10,000$. If her passport was revoked by the indian govt, she was an illegal in the US then. She could have been arrested on that front. But they (indian diplomat and her team) didn't act even then.

I pity her dad more than I pity her.

Last edited by supercuteboy : 19th December 2013 at 07:09 PM.

Old 19th December 2013

Quote:

Bottom line, if the consul madam committed visa fraud US has right to prosecute. Some sort of deal with be struck like that US captain's release and pristo madam will be back in India. End of story.

This pissing contest stinks
According to her dad, what was mentioned as 4500$ was her employer's salary (Diplomat) not the maids salary. So no visa fraud was committed.

But then again, this is according to her dad!

Old 19th December 2013

Quote:

[/color]
Cos you are the all knowing guru in this thread......And it's nice to have a knowledgeable person who does not talk bull shit here (for a change)

Old 19th December 2013

I'm really REALLY eager to see if the indian govt dares to arrest gay us diplomats living in india. Wow......what drama!! But they won't dare.........they just are a bumnch of chickens!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls