Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Ask To Experts, Post Your Computer's Problems Here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st September 2013

aposyle.xyz is beginning to get noticed
UL: 31.90 gb DL: 53.17 gb Ratio: 0.60
hey bro.
i have hp pavilion lapy
wen its plug-in charging, my computer,websites,videos i play in comp ,,, strucks and runs...its keeps strucking and move slowly...
wen i disconnect the charger,plug out-- on battery..everything runs very smoothly..

help me out

Old 21st September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
Okay! the time in my PC..keeps on changing..I am fucking irritated now. I have kept it on GMT +5.30 as I am from mumbai. what to do?? is it some kind of virus??

P.S - Windows XP SP3

Old 21st September 2013

newuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accolades
^Bios battery gone

replace it

Old 21st September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by newuser990 View Post
^Bios battery gone

replace it
could that be a reason for my PC shutting down in between for no reason while gaming....coz I clean my machine...,my graphic card..everything...opened up the case for more air flow....now it shut downs but after a particular amount of time.

Old 21st September 2013
Visit my website

shesaslut has many secret admirersshesaslut has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to shesaslut
UL: 3.89 mb DL: 42.21 mb Ratio: 0.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by aposyle.xyz View Post
hey bro.
i have hp pavilion lapy
wen its plug-in charging, my computer,websites,videos i play in comp ,,, strucks and runs...its keeps strucking and move slowly...
wen i disconnect the charger,plug out-- on battery..everything runs very smoothly..

help me out
So i guess your are on switchable graphics(dual graphics) ?

Old 21st September 2013

newuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accoladesnewuser990 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
could that be a reason for my PC shutting down in between for no reason while gaming....coz I clean my machine...,my graphic card..everything...opened up the case for more air flow....now it shut downs but after a particular amount of time.

i dont think so.

shutdown can be due to many reasons.
windows issue,heating problem,clogged ventilation,drivers issue..

but since as you said it shuts down mainly during gaming then i would guess it is heating issue.check air flow,clogged fans,and may be check the heat sink material which is used on processor and graphics card to transfer heat away from them.

Old 21st September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesaslut View Post
I don't exactly understand what the term is coz I don't know much about these things. Yes, I do have a external graphic card installed (Geforce 8600 GT) . I have a power supply of 300 watts I guess atleast thats what written in the sticker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newuser990 View Post
i dont think so.

shutdown can be due to many reasons.
windows issue,heating problem,clogged ventilation,drivers issue..

but since as you said it shuts down mainly during gaming then i would guess it is heating issue.check air flow,clogged fans,and may be check the heat sink material which is used on processor and graphics card to transfer heat away from them.
Yes, I also have reached the same conclusion. I also installed Core Temp and CPUID HW monitor to check out the temp rates. I have open up my CPU case and maintained free flow of air now. It does shut down though...but like after 30 minutes of game play or so. (still kinda frustrating )

Old 22nd September 2013
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesaslut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
I don't exactly understand what the term is coz I don't know much about these things. Yes, I do have a external graphic card installed (Geforce 8600 GT) . I have a power supply of 300 watts I guess atleast thats what written in the sticker.
That reply was never to you(it was for the user aposyle.xyz ) ,do look at the quotes to understand in the previous posts.

Old 22nd September 2013

unmarriedfather is beginning to get noticed
UL: 474.46 mb DL: 1.03 gb Ratio: 0.45
kindly help me my systems internal harddisk in showing windows logo only

dear friends my system was burnt out due to use without ups. only hard disks outer card fitted on one side of harddisk is showing burnt marks. and the motherboard to harddisk connector was melted at hard disk end.
when i restarted my system and checked my hd on other systems too it is going only upto windows page after that it reboots..plzz help
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. i Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 22nd September 2013
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by unmarriedfather View Post
dear friends my system was burnt out due to use without ups. only hard disks outer card fitted on one side of harddisk is showing burnt marks. and the motherboard to harddisk connector was melted at hard disk end.
when i restarted my system and checked my hd on other systems too it is going only upto windows page after that it reboots..plzz help

Get a computer guy to repair it!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls