Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Legal Gun possession in India - Rules and Procedure

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavlaiTHAIman View Post
You want to turn him into a criminal?

Since he really wants it as a deterrence I think these would satisfy that. Without any legal hassles. http://www.airgunindia.com/shoponlin...x.php?cPath=54

< image >
Wow! this is fucking awesome. I have got couple of queries like...would this gun be effective if in case I have to stop someone from attacking me. Also it says
"Email / Mail us a copy of your Rifle Club/ Rifle Association Membership Proof (with at least a month's time in its expiry)". How and where do I get a membership in Mumbai, India ?

P.S - If ever I get caught with such a air pistol, would be charged under any act. I mean is it legal to carry such air pistol.

NTS Bro! very nice information. very useful

Old 20th September 2013
OPPO N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our communitykavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
Wow! this is fucking awesome. I have got couple of queries like...would this gun be effective if in case I have to stop someone from attacking me. Also it says
"Email / Mail us a copy of your Rifle Club/ Rifle Association Membership Proof (with at least a month's time in its expiry)". How and where do I get a membership in Mumbai, India ?

P.S - If ever I get caught with such a air pistol, would be charged under any act. I mean is it legal to carry such air pistol.

NTS Bro! very nice information. very useful

1.Air guns require no license. You can find some in Crawford Market Mumbai, there are gun shops.

2. As said before carrying one is not illegal per se, but cops still may question your motive due to recent security situations etc.

3.One thing I was told by the shopkeeper when i bought single pellet airgun ( 900 ) was that to keep the receipt handy as it states no license required .(airgun)

4.Even single pellet Airguns hurt, These automatic BB ones I posted are really dangerous ( they wont kill a human), they sure hurt plenty more, as in sting.

You will get more help at a certain forum, check your PM

Old 20th September 2013

countdracula13 has received several accoladescountdracula13 has received several accoladescountdracula13 has received several accolades
UL: 634.37 mb DL: 2.97 gb Ratio: 0.21
Can an Ak 47 or M16 machine gun be owned legally in India?

Old 20th September 2013
OPPO N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our communitykavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdracula13 View Post
Can an Ak 47 or M16 machine gun be owned legally in India?
Those are classified as Assault weapons and are not meant for hunting or self defense, so no. If you still want them, email Sanju Baba.

Old 21st September 2013
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
Quote:
1.Air guns require no license. You can find some in Crawford Market Mumbai, there are gun shops.

2. As said before carrying one is not illegal per se, but cops still may question your motive due to recent security situations etc.

3.One thing I was told by the shopkeeper when i bought single pellet airgun ( 900 ) was that to keep the receipt handy as it states no license required .(airgun)

4.Even single pellet Airguns hurt, These automatic BB ones I posted are really dangerous ( they wont kill a human), they sure hurt plenty more, as in sting.

Sam Yang Big Bore. Can punch a hole in a steel tank at 100 yds.
I guess it all depends on WHO you are facing. For some criminals the sting of 15 bbís in the face is a nasty surprise. For someone with a real gun chances are youíll be shot just to make you stop hitting him with bbís along with some very choice words shouted at you that I canít say here. In that case Iíd say your chances of surviving the fight are slim to none. It might be more effective to drop the bb gun and beg for your life. That or maybe it would be more effective to go spend the money on a cheap pistol down at the local gun shop Some of the pocket pistols are about as cheap as a moderately priced pellet pistol.

As for the bit about Swiss Army knivesÖ Provided the blade isnít longer than 3 inches and it doesnít have a locking mechanism (IE a ring lock, slide-lock, or a lock-back design) it should be legal in the UK. The classic Swiss Army knife (at least the ones I have) have blades less than 3 inches and donít have a locking mechanism, so they would be legal as long as you didnít plan on using them as a weapon.

Unfortunately a knife puncture is not debilitating. One bullet to the chest is not even debilitating in many cases. This is why the pistol training is two quick shots in the chest (slows them down, most of the time), followed by one in the head (stops them, most of the time). One stab wound in the chest will not stop the pistol from continuing to its destination. It will not be debilitating (most of the time). And if you donít have the fortitude to kill a human being with two followed by one then leave your gun at home locked in your closet otherwise youíll be dead and your gun will end up in someone elseís hand as a murder weapon someday.
I have read of several incidents in the local newspaper where people have been shot and didnít even know it. Some didnít even go to the hospital until the next day. Iíve even read where they have been shot multiple times and still continued their attack. So if youíre going to shoot, youíd better learn how to do it right.

Old 21st September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Quote:

Thank you very much for the help. I really appreciate it. I will check around crawford market and also refer to that forum which is very informative and ask advice for the same.

Old 21st September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

I won't say that I did not think about the situation where I take the BB gun and the other party would draw the actual gun and shoot me. but then I got no option left here. The actual gun is way more expensive even though I do all the juggad for getting it legally. I was switching back to knife options till Kavlaithai bro came up with the air pistols option. I think carrying a BB gun would be more effective to scare someone off and mind their business than doing it with a knife. Plus gun is way more easy to use and requires less effort and I think most of them won't be able to make out the difference between the actual and the pistol gun. I checked out the forum...most of them looks like real gun.

Old 24th September 2013
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
I won't say that I did not think about the situation where I take the BB gun and the other party would draw the actual gun and shoot me. but then I got no option left here. The actual gun is way more expensive even though I do all the juggad for getting it legally. I was switching back to knife options till Kavlaithai bro came up with the air pistols option. I think carrying a BB gun would be more effective to scare someone off and mind their business than doing it with a knife. Plus gun is way more easy to use and requires less effort and I think most of them won't be able to make out the difference between the actual and the pistol gun. I checked out the forum...most of them looks like real gun.

but once found on me and drawn on someone...who is going to convince th Pandu havaldars that it is not a real gun,albeit a airgun,and you know once they made up their mind...God help you,as it is drawing a gun on someone is threatening with a weapon charge!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls