Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Adhaar card problem??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 1st September 2013
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
Adhaar card problem??

my relatives live in australia went out for greener pastures,but things did not turn out as expected,now planning to come back...question is can they apply for Aadhar Card when they return next year or there is a time limit of distribution of Aadhar Cards uptill then or now?can they apply online without fingerprint or retinal scanning online from there ?

Old 1st September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
They can apply next year as well and I don't think without finger prints and retinal scans it will be allowed. There is no limit as such and to be frank Don't get it done. Seriously why would you want to give you finger prints and retinal scan in government's database. Suppose you kill someone or do something nasty...how easy it would be for them to track you by matching your finger print. :banghead

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Old 1st September 2013
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
oops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
They can apply next year as well and I don't think without finger prints and retinal scans it will be allowed. There is no limit as such and to be frank Don't get it done. Seriously why would you want to give you finger prints and retinal scan in government's database. Suppose you kill someone or do something nasty...how easy it would be for them to track you by matching your finger print. :banghead
now that i have one can i destroy or cancell it ...and be expunged from database??

Old 1st September 2013
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
aadhar card can't be applied online

Old 1st September 2013
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
Quote:
Originally Posted by babakhanz View Post
now that i have one can i destroy or cancell it ...and be expunged from database??
don worry the DB has poor architecture already crashed many time during volume test and surely can expect one

Old 2nd September 2013
Exbii ki Haseena
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by babakhanz View Post
I also made one and now regretting it

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Old 2nd September 2013
Saroja Bhabi ki Gand ka dewana
Visit my website

auntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to auntydeewana
there is not ant Adhaar without ratinal scaaning & finger printing..........They can APply it if they wanted to remain citizen of india........

Disclaimer:All the pics collected from Internet..if anyone has problem with pics .just PM me

Old 2nd September 2013
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntydeewana View Post
there is not ant Adhaar without ratinal scaaning & finger printing..........They can APply it if they wanted to remain citizen of india........
Aadhar card is not a citizenship card but a mere ID proof card

Old 3rd September 2013
Saroja Bhabi ki Gand ka dewana
Visit my website

auntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparaziauntydeewana is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to auntydeewana
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Right View Post
Aadhar card is not a citizenship card but a mere ID proof card
OK.......thanks for info..............

Disclaimer:All the pics collected from Internet..if anyone has problem with pics .just PM me