Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Sreesanth, two other Rajasthan Royals players arrested for spot fixing

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th May 2013
Banned

sas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
someone tweets

Delhi Police may have fixed the IPL by timing the arrests to help some teams

Old 16th May 2013
Banned

sas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
arnab ing shrinni lungi on times now

Old 16th May 2013
chutiyapa hatao xossip jitao

Gigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas2011 View Post
arnab ing shrinni lungi on times now
arnab also trying to fool people by showing a recorded tape as live debate.
what an ass he is. we can see that its morning in kodaikanal where n.srini is.

Old 16th May 2013
chutiyapa hatao xossip jitao

Gigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our communityGigli Saw is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesfinder View Post
"My son is innocent. He has been framed up by vested interests out of jealousy of his inimitable superb bowling performance of my son. I too heard the taped conversations alleged to be made by my son. In fact, my son is not fluent in english, hindi or even Malayalam. It is not my son," says mother of Sreesanth

it would have been a better alibi if she had told ,that is her son is dumb,deaf and dyslexic.

Old 16th May 2013
OPPO N-Lens N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our communitykavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our community
So the pig got poached.

Old 16th May 2013
Banned
Visit my website

The Mava has many secret admirers
Quote:
Open Letter to Sreesanth

Dear Shanthakumaran Sreesanth,

I know most people would not know your full name. In fact, most people wouldn't even remember the one or two moments of glory that you have had in cricket, may be one against Andre Nel where you hit him for a SIX and the other holding on to Misbah's catch of Joginder Sharma's bowling to win the T20 WC. Again, both of which are not so remarkable, but yeah nevertheless.

You are probably remembered for what an asshole you are. First for your aggressive behaviour which you have no control of, then getting slapped /elbowed by Bhajji and then trash talking on Twitter about 2 weeks back, and also for showing absolutely no respect to some of the legends of cricket in opponent teams and the list goes on.

Old 16th May 2013
Banned

^^^^

Old 16th May 2013
bottle mai aam,BBM hai naam!!!

bigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbigblackmeat has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesfinder View Post
"My son is innocent. He has been framed up by vested interests out of jealousy of his inimitable superb bowling performance of my son. I too heard the taped conversations alleged to be made by my son. In fact, my son is not fluent in english, hindi or even Malayalam. It is not my son," says mother of Sreesanth
so in which language does the son speak if not english,hindi or malayalam

Old 16th May 2013

crime master go go is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crime master go go View Post
This all has happened due to IPL betting baadshah of EXBII
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mava View Post
arrest organizer of cuntest

Old 16th May 2013

crime master go go is beginning to get noticed
Quote: