Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Ask To Experts, Post Your Computer's Problems Here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th May 2013

jeetu87766 has received several accoladesjeetu87766 has received several accoladesjeetu87766 has received several accolades
i have some problem like

p:i7
m:asus p6t deluxe v2
ram: corsiar value xm3 6gb 1333mhz

when i check my rams works on 1024mhz and cpu shows 1.6ghz instead of 2.6ghz

Old 16th May 2013

rajesh20r is beginning to get noticed
UL: 2.27 gb DL: 3.14 gb Ratio: 0.72
Quote:
Originally Posted by premraja View Post
problem in External HD
Dear Friends
I have a external HD of Western Digital
it has got 4 partitions & is of 250 GB.
Now when i click on a partition ie drive
the drive page open shows blank.
the properties when clicked shows that
there is matter loaded on the drive but nothing shows on
opening those drives.
what should be done to enable me to open the files loaded
on the drives.
please explain in simple terms.
I am not a very tech savvy person.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
please pm the solution

may be its hidden...go to Tools ---> Folder Options and then to the View tab....activate Show hidden files an Folders option and uncheck the hide protected operating system files option Apply---> OK

Now, I think you can see your files and folders .... to unhide them, right click and select properties...uncheck the Hidden Attributes from properties

Old 16th May 2013

Raj Navellover is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to Raj Navellover Send a message via Yahoo to Raj Navellover
My system hangs in every few seconds. Please help me. Earlier also i faced similar problems but it was never such irritating. Now my system is unable to boot. A few days earlier I scanned it with 3 antiviruses. First with avast then avg 2013 and after that norton trial version. The system came in condition somehow and was working nicely though it hanged but not like it does now. Then I had to go out from home for a few days and when I returned my younger brother told the system is not working. I checked it was unable to boot and when I tried again and again somehow windows opened and then again hanged and nothing was working.
I TRIED TO BOOT MY COMPUTER WITH LINUX AND WINDOWS 7 BUT INSTALLATION FAILED EVERYTIME. Please tell me what to do now.
The only motive behind this thread is to have fun only. There is no intension to harass or harm somebody. None of these posts are my creation but I have downloaded them from internet. If anybody find it objectionable please notify me I will remove it as soon as possible.

visit my thread: Actress fucking club http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1223054

Old 17th May 2013
Custom title

premraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh20r View Post
may be its hidden...go to Tools ---> Folder Options and then to the View tab....activate Show hidden files an Folders option and uncheck the hide protected operating system files option Apply---> OK

Now, I think you can see your files and folders .... to unhide them, right click and select properties...uncheck the Hidden Attributes from properties
Thanking You for your reply.
Shall surely Do & see

Old 17th May 2013
Custom title

premraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
rajesh20r REPPED U

Old 19th May 2013

forsabby is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 3.86 gb DL: 35.97 gb Ratio: 0.11
Automatic Restart of My computer

My computer Restarts Automatically after running for few minutes. This doesn't happen regularly, but happens every alternate days. I use Norton Antivirus and my computer is not virus affected. Kindly help.

Old 24th May 2013
Custom title

eXbii watcher has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to eXbii watcher
UL: 118.92 mb DL: 184.60 mb Ratio: 0.64
show hidden files and folders option not working in my pc i tried these following 2 methods but it still remaining as usual and i have to did every time 1} RUN>CMD>regsvr32 /i browseui.dll>ENTER 2}regsvr32 /i shell32.dll>ENTER 2} 1. Click Start > Run and type REGEDIT

2. Click the plus sign next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
then SOFTWARE
then Microsoft
then Windows
then CurrentVersion
then Explorer
then Advanced

On the right side, double click the hidden value and give it a value of 1. BUT BOTH WORKS TEMPORARILY HELP ME FRIENDS

Old 24th May 2013

anupsuk30 has many secret admirersanupsuk30 has many secret admirers
UL: 28.77 gb DL: 44.44 gb Ratio: 0.65
Hi on starting my computer i am getting this error "The firmware has detected that a CMOS battery failure occured." Allthough my pc is working i am asking in case is there any chances that PC crashes due this i loose all my data.what should i do

Old 2nd June 2013

arya1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
hello friends i gotta problem with my PC now.....it keeps on freezing after making click sound on CPU. i can't figure out what is happening..it just freezes while monitor is still on and stuck in the middle...i can't even use ctrl+alt+del command, the click sounds just like the one when we shut down the computer i thinks its coming either from hard drive or power supply..really appreciate for help thank you...

Old 2nd June 2013
Custom title

sexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universesexynoselover is one with the universe
database error?
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am not violating any copyrights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls