Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > All Freewares - Forget Using Paid Softwares

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th May 2013
It's not who I am underneath..
Visit my website

The Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
I am looking for a portable linux or boot utility by which i can use it in case there is any OS corruption. needs to be boot from pen drive, and should detect my external HDD so that i can move all the data there.
Plz help
thanks

It's not who I am underneath......but what I do that defines me.
Disclaimer:All Images Mostly Low Resolution Samples Available For Free On Sites. I Am Not Posting Any Paid Content And It Is Not Mine But Collected From Net.

Old 10th May 2013

forthisjust is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 160.11 mb Ratio: 0.00
I am looking for a utility, that can be run from a USB drive, which will fill forms automatically. I came across "Form Auto Filler" from http://www.formautofiller.com/. But the portable version is not free.

Thanks In Advance

Old 11th May 2013
Born to be Free
  Euro Cup: xp's Euro 2012 Contest      
Cats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Cats Eye
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
I am looking for a portable linux or boot utility by which i can use it in case there is any OS corruption. needs to be boot from pen drive, and should detect my external HDD so that i can move all the data there.
Plz help
thanks
These tutorials might help you:

1. Tutorial 1.

2. Tutorial 2.

3. Tutorial 3.

4. Tutorial 4.

5. Tutorial 5.

Also there are many tools (For example, SARDU) that may help you in this matter.

Old 11th May 2013
Born to be Free
Cats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthisjust View Post
I am looking for a utility, that can be run from a USB drive, which will fill forms automatically. I came across "Form Auto Filler" from http://www.formautofiller.com/. But the portable version is not free.

Thanks In Advance
Here are some Form Filler applications that you may try:

1. Roboform Free.

2. Web Replay Free.

3. LastPass.

4. A Form Filler.

There are also many form filler addons/plugins that you may try with portable versions of Firefox or Chrome and use them from USB drive.

Old 11th May 2013

raasug has received several accoladesraasug has received several accoladesraasug has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Plz help
thanks
http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/

This is a Bootable CD which will boot from an external CD drive. It detects external HDD. You can also create a Bootable USB Pen drive of the same utility. l

Old 11th May 2013

forthisjust is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 160.11 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats Eye View Post
Here are some Form Filler applications that you may try:

1. Roboform Free.

2. Web Replay Free.

3. LastPass.

4. A Form Filler.

There are also many form filler addons/plugins that you may try with portable versions of Firefox or Chrome and use them from USB drive.

Thanks a Lot for your help, Cats Eye. Keep this thread alive and kicking.

Old 11th May 2013
Born to be Free
Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel

Mount ISO Disk Image Files As Virtual CD-ROM Drives.

Features:

• The Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel utility enables users of Windows XP, Vista, and 7 to mount ISO disk image files as virtual CD-ROM drives (Windows 8 has this feature natively).
  • This can be highly useful for reading disk images to install software or recover backup files.
  • This is a self-extracting Zip archive. Download the file and execute it. Click Unzip and select any appropriate folder to extract the contents. Before using this tool, read the readme.txt file and follow its instructions for installation and use.

Old 12th May 2013
Born to be Free
XOWA

A Desktop Application That Can Read And Edit Wikipedia Offline.

Features:
  • Displays all articles from a Wikimedia data dump.
  • Works with English Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikisource, Wikiquote, Wikivoyage, as well as the non-English language counterparts (for example, French Wikipedia). Also works with Wikimedia Commons and Wikispecies.
  • Renders articles with full HTML formatting.
  • Downloads images and other files on demand.
  • Sets up Simple Wikipedia in less than 5 minutes.
  • Navigates between offline wikis (click on "Look up this word in Wiktionary" and it will open your offline version of Wiktionary).
  • Edits articles.
  • Installs to a flash memory card for portability to other machines.
  • Is customizable and extendable at many levels: from keyboard shortcuts to HTML layouts to internal options.
  • Requires Java.
  • Runs on Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Server, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP.

Old 12th May 2013
Custom title

falcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56
Useful software's.. Nice

Old 12th May 2013
Custom title

falcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls