Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > prachi_patil Mega news thread

View Poll Results: Do you like it?
Yes 10 83.33%
No 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th March 2013
U R A LUNGI !!!!

Sarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Sarhad
UL: 4.47 gb DL: 101.10 mb Ratio: 45.27
maine ID puchi, SS kahan se liya hai yeh thoda pucha

Old 29th March 2013
Jancha Parkha Khara Troll :)
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarhad View Post
maine ID puchi, SS kahan se liya hai yeh thoda pucha
twitter pe nahin hai.. fb pe hai ek but i hardly log in there

Old 29th March 2013
klpd :\

I=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
UL: 88.97 mb DL: 353.14 mb Ratio: 0.25
Angry

First of all I am not against any film-maker making any kind of shit movie. If I find it shitty I don't watch it. Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyster View Post
this is an indian film so lets talk about india only..

out of 1.2 billion ppl more than 750 million just struggle hard to make both ends meet and about half of them have to skip atleast one meal of the day..
by spending about 50-100 bucks they get to see what they can only dream of.. beautiful girls with perfect figure and deep necklines.. affluent mansions.. a hero whom even superman cant beat.. and if for 2-2.5 hours they forget their worries and the money spent takes them away from their reality.. its not a bad deal for them..
Do you seriously think those meal-skipping poor bastards care to watch movies in cinemas.

Quote:
u liked gangs of wassypur.. even i liked it... i think it was way better than these types of shit movies.. but did u ever consider why did we like it.. u ll say "because it was close to reality".. exactly... but whose reality.. it is not ur or my reality and not even the reality of more than 90% of the members here.. because if a person can afford a computer and an internet connection and has all the time in the world to spend here.. it cant be his reality... its the reality of those 750 million ppl.. we liked it because we dont live in those circumstances..
Gangs Of Wasseypur is not the reality of those 750 million you are talking about. It's about coal Mafia and gangsters(not even 1% of your 750million figure). This can't be their reality even in their dreams. And nobody gives a fuck about reality.

Quote:
may be we meet them daily but still there s a hell of a lot difference between us.. like those ppl get away from their reality by watching sajid khan movies.. we also get away from our reality by watching anurag kashyap movies..
are you even talking about. You want to say "beautiful girls with perfect figure and deep necklines.. affluent mansions.. a hero whom even superman cant beat" are exbiians reality, your reality

Old 29th March 2013
Jancha Parkha Khara Troll :)
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by I=me View Post
First of all I am not against any film-maker making any kind of shit movie. If I find it shitty I don't watch it. Simple.

Do you seriously think those meal-skipping poor bastards care to watch movies in cinemas.

Gangs Of Wasseypur is not the reality of those 750 million you are talking about. It's about coal Mafia and gangsters(not even 1% of your 750million figure). This can't be their reality even in their dreams. And nobody gives a fuck about reality.

are you even talking about. You want to say "beautiful girls with perfect figure and deep necklines.. affluent mansions.. a hero whom even superman cant beat" are exbiians reality, your reality

kuchh bhi

Old 29th March 2013
MY NAME IS ENOUGH
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
raone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to raone66
u dear

Old 29th March 2013
GOD OF Xossip
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $1000    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahit View Post
it hurts me to say but i agree with xyster,problem is not the directors,problem is us and our taste(btw not me )
everyone is here to earn some green paper and they will make and do anything as long as it is making them money.

for me khosla ka ghosla,bheja fry,oye lucky lucky oye and some others were the best movies ever made in Bollywood,everything in them was top-notch,acting,dialogues,expressions etc but did they make as much money as some super dumb movie of respected sit shri salman khan ji,I guess no.I dont watch typical bollywood movies now except alag type wali...

i repeat again,people of this country are idiots in everything...
Bheja Fry was a scene by scene copy of a French film which is even remade in Hollywood. After watching the original, Bheja fry didn't impressed me one bit.

Old 29th March 2013
GOD OF Xossip
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $1000    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
this is an indian film so lets talk about india only..

out of 1.2 billion ppl more than 750 million just struggle hard to make both ends meet and about half of them have to skip atleast one meal of the day.. by spending about 50-100 bucks they get to see what they can only dream of.. beautiful girls with perfect figure and deep necklines.. affluent mansions.. a hero whom even superman cant beat.. and if for 2-2.5 hours they forget their worries and the money spent takes them away from their reality.. its not a bad deal for them..

u liked gangs of wassypur.. even i liked it... i think it was way better than these types of shit movies.. but did u ever consider why did we like it.. u ll say "because it was close to reality".. exactly... but whose reality.. it is not ur or my reality and not even the reality of more than 90% of the members here.. because if a person can afford a computer and an internet connection and has all the time in the world to spend here.. it cant be his reality... its the reality of those 750 million ppl.. we liked it because we dont live in those circumstances.. may be we meet them daily but still there s a hell of a lot difference between us.. like those ppl get away from their reality by watching sajid khan movies.. we also get away from our reality by watching anurag kashyap movies..

for that selling drugs to earn money thing i think u are just arguing for the sake of arguing.. u need to read my post again.. i never supported sajid khan
So basically you are just saying that Sajid khan type of films are made because a vast majority like to see them, right? Well where did I say that's not the case? Obviously masala films are popular and hence so many of them are made every year. My problem is not with these kind of movies. My problem is with filmmakers who can only made these kind of films again and again. No one likes a one trick pony. In Sajid's case his movies are not even original and when you compare them with other masala films then they are lackluster.

BTW I didn't just liked GOW because it's realistic. I liked it because of it's script, story, acting, editing, sense of humor and above all direction. These are things that you will never find or enjoy in Sajid's films even though the budget of his films are 10 times more than Anurag's films.

Old 29th March 2013
Custom title

suvom90 has received several accoladessuvom90 has received several accoladessuvom90 has received several accolades
UL: 832.00 kb DL: 784.00 kb Ratio: 1.06
Next time she will gift her followers used menstruation blooded sanitary napkin. Still some people mouth watering for that!

Old 29th March 2013
I see Dumb People

ahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
Bheja Fry was a scene by scene copy of a French film which is even remade in Hollywood. After watching the original, Bheja fry didn't impressed me one bit.
i dont mind copying as long as it is good.bheja fry is a great movie in every aspect while bheja fry 2 was the stupidest movie i have ever seen.

With no power comes no responsibility.

Old 29th March 2013
I see Dumb People

ahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our communityahit is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post

BTW I didn't just liked GOW because it's realistic. I liked it because of it's script, story, acting, editing, sense of humor and above all direction. These are things that you will never find or enjoy in Sajid's films even though the budget of his films are 10 times more than Anurag's films.
+1

xyster missed the point.it is not like that everyone watches a movie because he wants to live his dream thru that movie.there was a time for that but that time is long gone.
you are dragging poor,dreams,population for no reason,it is all about the individual's taste ,and majority of us still have the taste for sajid's type movies.it is changing but very slowly.

With no power comes no responsibility.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls