Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Sony Hints at PlayStation 4 Launch on 20 February

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th February 2013
Insatiable Diablo

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:

incorporate more social gaming aspects into the new machine."
itll be useful for gay community around the world.

Old 15th February 2013
Vada pav fueled
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Dual Shock 4 leak "genuine"

Touchpad, loudspeaker and integrated Move functions revealed - plus our first look at the Orbis dev kit.

Destructoid's PlayStation 4 controller image leak is more significant than overnight reports have suggested. Our sources confirm that what you're actually looking at is a complete Orbis dev kit - our first look at what we believe is advanced development hardware. The Dual Shock 4 prototype itself is a significant leap beyond its predecessor, featuring a two-point touchpad interface and, in addition, a built-in loudspeaker and what we understand to be integrated PlayStation Move functionality.

Old 15th February 2013
Insatiable Diablo

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
Dual Shock 4 leak "genuine"

Touchpad, loudspeaker and integrated Move functions revealed - plus our first look at the Orbis dev kit.

< image >

Destructoid's PlayStation 4 controller image leak is more significant than overnight reports have suggested. Our sources confirm that what you're actually looking at is a complete Orbis dev kit - our first look at what we believe is advanced development hardware. The Dual Shock 4 prototype itself is a significant leap beyond its predecessor, featuring a two-point touchpad interface and, in addition, a built-in loudspeaker and what we understand to be integrated PlayStation Move functionality.

all specs are

Old 15th February 2013
Vada pav fueled
Visit my website
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database

A much more clearer and larger pic

Old 16th February 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

bornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 2.46 gb DL: 11.36 gb Ratio: 0.22
as this are the leaked prototype controller pic..this final product may luk different

Old 16th February 2013
Insatiable Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
< image >

A much more clearer and larger pic
it still looks gay

Old 20th February 2013
Apple aficionado
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
I_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.93 gb DL: 21.71 gb Ratio: 1.01
PS4 event at 430 am IST.

Old 20th February 2013
Vada pav fueled
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Me_Myself View Post
PS4 event at 430 am IST.
Setting alarm

Old 20th February 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

bornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbornkiller777 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 2.46 gb DL: 11.36 gb Ratio: 0.22
they may also reveal some next-gen titles like "the last guardian" hopefully

Old 20th February 2013
klpd :\

I=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
UL: 88.97 mb DL: 353.14 mb Ratio: 0.25
next gen console

paisa jodna padega

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls