Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Chodoge to roti paka dungi - Shanti Devi Adult Hindi XXX Video

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd December 2012
Custom title

prabhooram is a pillar of our community
mere aate mein jhaant milaa de saali kutiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 3rd December 2012
Lord of Kink

loveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autographloveall2k has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to loveall2k
UL: 1.07 gb DL: 1.32 gb Ratio: 0.82
cant wait for the dvd

Old 4th December 2012
★@dmin★
Visit my website

MalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our community
UL: 48.00 kb DL: 110.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhooram View Post
mere aate mein jhaant milaa de saali kutiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 4th December 2012
★@dmin★
Visit my website

MalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our communityMalluFmRadio is a pillar of our community
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveall2k View Post
cant wait for the dvd
i vl upload dvd on dec 25 ,as i cant upload dvd before dec 25 due to c pyright p licy

Old 4th December 2012

Jhingachand has many secret admirersJhingachand has many secret admirers
DVD Release delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalluFmRadio View Post
i vl upload dvd on dec 25 ,as i cant upload dvd before dec 25 due to c pyright p licy
I was thinking you are close to shanti and she already sent you DVD but it seems she is upset and decided to delay the release.It's very sad that even if people want to create some movie for indian viewers, they have to take a step back as many people want to watch it for free and using content of others for doing own publicity and promotion.i saw her post on blog and she wanted to create indian pink movies. I hope people will come forward this time to help her and get some indian pink movies released for indian viewers.

this is the copy and paste from her blog post.I have decided to make some donation to her to get her company established , i hope more people will come forward.

Unfortunately i don't see enough posts from people on forums, facebook and i have also noticed that a few people on youtube like "anurag", "mallufmradio" have removed my intro/watermark and are using my video for publicity of there own blogs and generating revenue for there own channels.
Even they are guiding people into the wrong direction by giving the wrong information.

I call it stealing and if a few Indians will do this , millions of you will never get the chance to watch "Indian Pink Movies".Its your choice, do you want to support thief's who are stealing content?

I have started desi dynamite entertainment at a very small scale and i do need your help and support to make it big so you can get a chance to see some quality Indian Pink Movies.

I have completed the DVD Shoot and the DVD will be available in 2D and 3D format and with the 3D version you can see me closer to you.I have the protection from DMCA and i have paid programmer's to put a code into the video, which can track the information of your to protect my content from fileshares and tube sites.

Unfortunately i have to delay the DVD Release date. I will not be releasing it on 25th december as i am not seeing more people posting on forums and a few indians are using my Video for publicity on there own blogs.

Last edited by BOOSTER : 4th December 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: external link

Old 4th December 2012
★@dmin★
Visit my website

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhingachand View Post
I was thinking you are close to shanti and she already sent you DVD but it seems she is upset and decided to delay the release.It's very sad that even if people want to create some movie for indian viewers, they have to take a step back as many people want to watch it for free and using content of others for doing own publicity and promotion.i saw her post on blog and she wanted to create indian pink movies. I hope people will come forward this time to help her and get some indian pink movies released for indian viewers.

this is the copy and paste from her blog post.I have decided to make some donation to her to get her company established , i hope more people will come forward.

Unfortunately i don't see enough posts from people on forums, facebook and i have also noticed that a few people on youtube like "anurag", "mallufmradio" have removed my intro/watermark and are using my video for publicity of there own blogs and generating revenue for there own channels.
Even they are guiding people into the wrong direction by giving the wrong information.

I call it stealing and if a few Indians will do this , millions of you will never get the chance to watch "Indian Pink Movies".Its your choice, do you want to support thief's who are stealing content?

I have started desi dynamite entertainment at a very small scale and i do need your help and support to make it big so you can get a chance to see some quality Indian Pink Movies.

I have completed the DVD Shoot and the DVD will be available in 2D and 3D format and with the 3D version you can see me closer to you.I have the protection from DMCA and i have paid programmer's to put a code into the video, which can track the information of your to protect my content from fileshares and tube sites.

Unfortunately i have to delay the DVD Release date. I will not be releasing it on 25th december as i am not seeing more people posting on forums and a few indians are using my Video for publicity on there own blogs.
so u guys don't want free DVD??

Last edited by BOOSTER : 4th December 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: external link

Old 4th December 2012
Custom title

BINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBINDAASGIRL has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
WHERE IS IT?????????????

Old 4th December 2012
★@dmin★
Visit my website

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BINDAASGIRL View Post
WHERE IS IT?????????????

Old 5th December 2012
★@dmin★
Visit my website

Shanti Devi Aids Awareness Video
http://youtu.be/j-g3QjH_KXo

Download
Shanti Devi Aids Awareness Video.wmv - 12.13 MB

Old 5th December 2012
★@dmin★
Visit my website

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls