Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Fabulous Parveen Babi Stripping in Front of Camera....... Caps and Video Inside......

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th June 2006

ajit has disabled reputations
thanks guys.......

Old 9th June 2006
Still Outlawed!!!

nice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnice-one has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
thanx for sharing .....repped

Old 10th June 2006

ajit has disabled reputations
thanks buddy..........

Old 10th June 2006
Custom title

me_a_magician has hacked the reps databaseme_a_magician has hacked the reps databaseme_a_magician has hacked the reps databaseme_a_magician has hacked the reps databaseme_a_magician has hacked the reps databaseme_a_magician has hacked the reps databaseme_a_magician has hacked the reps database
UL: 47.79 gb DL: 26.90 gb Ratio: 1.78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajit
Guys,
In 1982, Indian Film Industry - particulary the mainstream bollywood was shocked by a newbie Producer Director - Vinod Pande. This gentleman, released his two movies which were extremely controversial not only by its filming but also because of the themes.
On of these two movies was Yeh Nazdeeekiyan, starring Marc Zuber, Shabana Azmi and a relatively new Parveen Babi. The story revolves around these three.
Marc is a creative director with a big advertising firm and Shabana is his wife - a part time shayar and singer. They are also blessed with a daughter who studies away in Panchgani. Parveen is a wannbe model who falls for the charismatic Marc and is responsible for the seperation of Shabana and Marc.
Marc is torn between Shabana and Parveen and this kheencha tani results in Parveen dumping March and walking out on him. A devastated Marc goes back to Shabana ( who by this time has made it big by singing and writing ) and begs for maafi..... Shabana also maafs him and they live happily thereafter...........
Phew........
This movie has some really intimate and steamy scenes between Parveen and Marc. It was these scenes that created a huge furore in our country, where they were termed obscene..... In today's context, perhaps, these scenes look like a child's play but when you take into consideration the year of its release in India, you would also agree that they are indeed controversial enough......
This is the first of the Four clips that I will post from this movie........This is a XB Exclusive clip.
In this scene, the wannabe model Parveen walks in front of the camera to give her audition cum screen test and look what we have here................
She comes Gracefuly..............
< image >
Awesome Pose..........
< image >
Solid Cleavage....................
< image >
Thats Exactly Where it Pains ...................
< image >
The Great Indian Striptease Show Begins..........
< image >
Here we go Gentlemen.........
< image >
C the V ( the lower one.......... )
< image >
C the V ( the upper one.......... )
< image >
And here is the clip.......... Its just 5.9 MB
http://rapidshare.de/files/8338310/P...BABI1.MPG.html
Enjoy..............

repped u lionji..

Old 10th June 2006

m25blre11 is beginning to get noticed
I dont understand why this friend wants to show a naked frog instead of Parveen or whatever..!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls