Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My masturbation queen AMRITA RAO

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st March 2011

Hardrock11 has many secret admirersHardrock11 has many secret admirers
UL: 1.57 gb DL: 2.73 gb Ratio: 0.58
Amrita's nipples stood up hard and erect, and I licked the areola and ran my hands all over Amrita's body. I grabbed Amrita's breast and licked it all over and sucked on the nipple making it harder if possible. Then I bit it and twisted it with my tongue, again sucking hard on it. I grabbed Amrita's tight asst as I sucked on the nipple. I then reached up and kissed Amrita who kissed back hard and grabbed me around the back and hugged me tight.

I hooked my fingers in the straps on her hip and pulled her thong down revealing a sparely covered blonde haired pussy that was wet and shiny already. I could smell her lust and feel the heat. She was smiling and she spread her legs further, aware that Sonal and I were staring at her cunt. The two of us watched as she started spreading her cunt lips apart.

"Fucking A!" Sonal whispered in my ear as she came up behind me, "Is that a hot looking' cunt or what."

I had to have a taste of that pussy so lifted her firm shapely legs, placing them on my broad shoulders. I plunged my face into her wet cunt, sticking my tongue deep into her pussy and then licking the slit in broad strokes. She then moved her hands up to her tits and started to squeeze, and maul them, really turning me on.
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=918220
All about my favorite AMRITA RAO
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=913745

Old 1st March 2011

"Oh yeah baby, eat my pussy. Make me cum baby. Fuck me good with your tongue," moaned Amrita as I ate her pussy. I reached my hands up and cupped the underside of her breasts. She felt firm in my hands pushed her chest out to me. I moved my fingers over her breasts, working from the underside of her tits and up around the sides to rub the top of her chest and hard nipples. I flicked my fingers over her nipples. I flicked her nipple again, over and over again. Taking her tits fully in my hands, I pushed them together and rubbed back and forth, squeezing and moulding.

"Hmmmm! Hmmmh! HMMMH! HMMMMHHHH!" Amrita squealed as my tongue flick and sucked her erect clit, her head falling back. "Ooooooooh, ooohh, wow!" she went again as I resumed my licking of her wet slit. The blonde diva massaged her tits, squeezing and moulding them and tweaking her nipples at the same time. Her hips started moving with the pace of my tongue.

I felt Sonal chouhan's tits press up against my back and pussy fur rub up against my ass. Sonal reached round, grabbing my hard as steel cock in her hand. "Fuck, I'm hot!" she hissed grabbing my balls as well. "It is such a turn on to see you eat that slut's cunt." She carried on lustfully while jacking my cock back and forth.

Amrita looked down between her legs watching me eat her through half closed eyes. "Grab his cock, whore," Amrita urged Sonal huskily, "Stroke it!"

Old 1st March 2011

She laid back on the table saying, "Work that cock while he eats my pussy." I licked further into the blonde crotch and Amrita's pussy quavered under my invading tongue. I felt her sexy hips flex up in the air, "Arghhhh," she moaned softly, "Aaahhhh."

I felt Amrita's thighs squeeze the sides of my head as I carried on probing my tongue into her wet pussy. "Oh fuck yeah!" She groaned louder, "That's good baby! Keep going, right there... yeah, right there.... Arghhhh yeah, don't stop."

I lifted Amrita's ass up in the air for easier access with my tongue so that I could really drive it in. The blonde slut's body started shaking. The pressure on the side of my head from her thighs grew tighter. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMING'!" I felt her body go tense and then suddenly relax and go limp as I let her ass back down on the table, the table top showing a wet patch from my saliva and her cunt juice.

Old 1st March 2011

She laid back on the table saying, "Work that cock while he eats my pussy." I licked further into the blonde crotch and Amrita's pussy quavered under my invading tongue. I felt her sexy hips flex up in the air, "Arghhhh," she moaned softly, "Aaahhhh."

I felt Amrita's thighs squeeze the sides of my head as I carried on probing my tongue into her wet pussy. "Oh fuck yeah!" She groaned louder, "That's good baby! Keep going, right there... yeah, right there.... Arghhhh yeah, don't stop."

I lifted Amrita's ass up in the air for easier access with my tongue so that I could really drive it in. The blonde slut's body started shaking. The pressure on the side of my head from her thighs grew tighter. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMING'!" I felt her body go tense and then suddenly relax and go limp as I let her ass back down on the table, the table top showing a wet patch from my saliva and her cunt juice.

Old 1st March 2011

Amrita sat up, grinning at me with her perfect white teeth as she rubbed her wet pussy. "You picked a good one this time Sonal. I don't remember when I came so quickly before." Amrita uttered.

"My turn now and I want to taste that hard cock." Sonal said as she pulled me away from Amrita and pushed me on my back onto the carpet floor.

Lying down with her feet next to my head, the horny slut grasped the erect prick with a warm hand and gave the rod a couple of slow strokes, rubbing her hand over the sensitive head. "Suck it, slut." I hissed at her, applying pressure to the top of Sonal's head. "I want to cum on your slut face."

She started stroking me quickly and quite roughly but it still felt good.

"Come on you slut! Put that cock in your mouth!" I snarled.

"You want me to swallow your big cock Daddy? You want it in my slut mouth" she teased.

"Oh yeah bitch suck it! Take it all. Suck my monster cock" I continued.

She licked the head of my prick, tasting the precum that had appeared there. After swirling her tongue around the head of my cock a couple more times, suddenly her warm mouth sucked in the hard cock completely! I reached over and started fondling Sonal's hanging tits, my fingers finding a rock hard nipple. The girl was a cock sucker. She left my dick in her mouth for a couple seconds, playing with it with her tongue, and then raised her head off it. My cock was wet with saliva as she looked at me with a grin.

She then started to go to work on my cock, fucking me with her mouth. I grabbed her hair and started slamming her head down on my cock. She gagged, trying to lift her head off but I held it in her as her saliva flowed down my cock, and her eyes closed in pain as my massive dick hit the back of her throat. I pulled her head against my crotch, burying her nose in my pubic hair. Her face looked bloated as I pushed in.

Old 1st March 2011
Custom title

Kapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our communityKapil_Pandit is a pillar of our community
nice stories......................seem fake..anyway keep it up

Old 1st March 2011

"Amrita, hey you, bitch," I ordered, "Get over here and join the fun!" A double blowjob from Amrita and Sonal. I had to have it!!

The sexy blonde immediately got down on her hands and knees and her tongue flicked my balls. She sucked as much of the sack as possible into her mouth and then switched to the other, moving back and forth. She then lifted my leg out of the way and she started giving me a rim job while Sonal continued on my cock. She started literally fucking my ass with her tongue.

Sonal was working hard on my cock, sucking it down her throat in a rapid manner, her head bobbing up and down and then switching to licking and sucking the shaft from the side, her hand running over the sensitive head. It was fantastic combination for me as I carried on playing with Sonal's tits and nipples. I reached a hand down her taunt stomach, reaching her public hair and then finding her wet and hot slit and sliding a finger into there. She jerked a little from the intrusion but carried on sucking.

"Oh fucking A, oh fuck.. you dirty cocksucker, OOOHHHH!" I moaned. I looked down at the two sluts sucking and thought I was going to pass out. I suddenly felt it. No guy could handle the pressure that Sonal chouhan was exerting on my prick. Plus the visual effect of having these two hot fit sluts naked and working on me. My hips started jerking. "I'm gonna cum sluts!" I yelled grabbing a handful of Sonal's hair, pushing her down on my prick.

"Not yet, too soon" Sonal said and she jerked her head away.

"What .....!?" I asked, "You cock teasing sluts."

Both girls giggled, Sonal pulling Amrita in for a deep tongue lashing kiss where they felt up each others bare breasts. Sonal's hand snaked up around Amrita's neck and she pulled her down to her. Then they looked at me and said nothing. They just looked and giggled again.

"Cock teasing sluts!" I repeated again as my super hard prick, all red and angry looking, twitched in the cool aircon air.

The two girls again locked in a lesbian kiss, legs splayed open wide while each fingered the other's cunt. They then started trusting thrusting fingers up each other.

I reached back to the trolley and got the Champaign bottle, turned round quickly and poured the contents all over Sonal's heaving tits. "Argghh, fuck that's cold!" She squealed.

I leaned forward and sucked the erect nipples clearing off the Champaign before licking the rest of her firm tits and the cleavage between them. Sonal leaned back, resting her body on her arms. Sonal stuck her chest out at me and I flicked my tongue over a nipple and pulled it into my mouth. I sucked harder and faster. Sonal moaned and pushed upwards, pushing her tit into my mouth. My fingers played with the other nipple. "Mmmmm!" Sonal moaned. "That's nice! Amrita, come here and lick my pussy."

Sonal got on her hands an' knees, wiggling her round ass at Amrita. Amrita rao moved up between her legs and spread the rounded ass cheeks. Amrita leaned in and lapped and licked Sonal's pussy in broad strokes, moving up all the way that she managed to get her asshole as well. I stood up and poured the Champaign all over Sonal's back so that it flowed down the sides of her body and down her ass crack to Amrita's waiting mouth and tongue.

"Arggghhhhhh!" Sonal squealed feeling the fingers of Amrita enter her cunt, joining her tongue in there.

"That's enough, fuck!" Sonal suddenly screamed. "I want your cock inside me!" Wiggling her rounded ass, she wailed. "Slam that hard cock into my wet cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me! You are making my cunt so wet right now", said Sonal as she started to finger her dripping snatch. Amrita quickly sat back.

I went up to Sonal, grabbing her face roughly with one hand, grabbing her chin and pressing my mouth to hers in a wet sloppy kiss. She grabbed my hair, pulling me tighter into her mouth and then....pain... ouch...the slut was biting my lower lip.... I pulled away and she smiled at me, bits of hair falling over her face covering one eye.

Play rough slut? With quite a lot of force, I slapped her across the cheek throwing her head back to be followed by her thumbing back onto her ass. She got up on one elbow, her legs skewered open, her wet cunt on show to me and held her cheek in shock and then smiled an evil smile. She got back onto her hands and knees, reaching back and opening her cunt lips with one hand. "Slip it in here, stud" she moaned.

I got into position behind Sonal and positioned my swollen cock head against her slit and pushed forward. I then viciously plunged it into Sonal's cunt. With my cock embedded in her, she was totally incapacitated. I felt the heat of her cunt and the wetness insides.

Sonal leaned back, pushing me onto my back as she straddled me in a reverse cowgirl position. I grabbed her firm ass cheeks as she leaned forward towards my feet and started moving up and down on my shaft. I watched my thick hard shaft all shiny and wet emerge and disappear between her clinging cunt lips, which seemed to grab my prick on every outward stroke.

She then sat back, riding up and down on my prick and I reached round, crushing her tits brutally. "Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Sonal cried out. "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! SQUEEZE MY TITS" I was squeezing her tits so hard, tit flesh was coming through my fingers and when I let go of her tits, I could see my finger marks on them.

Amrita got between our legs and started sucking my balls, my prick as it appeared out of Sonal's cunt and Sonal's cunt itself. "Fuck her, stud." Amrita encouraged, "Fuck her raw!"

"Yeah baby, it's nice and tight for your big cock. That's it baby, fuck my slut pussy. Slide that prick into my whore cunt." Amrita was fingering her clit as I pounded up into her pussy.

I tried to slow my fucking movements because I wanted it to last a little. But she wanted none of that. The way she was pumping her cunt up and down on my cock left me with no choice but to keep pace with her. I started picking up the pace and rammed up hard into her cunt. Sonal continued to push plunge down. "Yes! Yesss! Yessss!" the slut wailed, "I'm CUMMING

"Cum for me, slut!" I snarled. "You're a dirty slut! A fucking cunt! A filthy whore who loves casual sex!!!" Amrita rao sat back as our frantic pace made it hard for her to stay between our legs. She started fingering her own twat.

"UH, ARGGHHHH, FUCK MY SLUT CUNT!" Sonal screeched as her climax hit her. She was on thrashing and writhing on top of me. "AAARRRGGHHHH!" She groaned and moved back and forth, almost making my prick slip out of her cunt.

Finally, Sonal fell forward slumping down in a curled up position. I sat up, my prick still hard and shinny with Sonal climax. I had yet to cum and remained hard. Both our bodies were covered with a sheet of sweat despite the aircon.

I looked over at the gorgeous Amrita rao, naked and sitting with her legs spread, fingers plunging into her wet twat. Amrita gave me one of her sexiest looks and turned round onto her hands and knees, opening her legs and showing me her slit that was dripping juices down the insides of her thighs.

"Fuck me like a bitch." she moaned. "Stick your dick inside me and split me in two!"

I kneeled walked over to her and positioned my prick behind her full rounded ass. I teasingly ran the hard cock head up and down her pussy slit and asshole. "Stop fucking around." she begged. "Fuck me! Fuck me like you did Sonal! Just harder!!!"

"I wanna watch this" Sonal moaned next to us.

"Watch then you whore.... and enjoy.....because I'm about to fuck him right now. Watch his huge monster cock....fucks me ...fuck me deep, into my tight pussy. Watch as he slams that monster into me and makes me scream as I cum...." Amrita said to Sonal. Amrita's dirty talk was great.

"Fuck yeah....I'm going to fuck you raw... cum up your whore pussy." I said with a grin.

I placed the mushroom head of my dick against the swollen lips of her slit. I pushed forward and her lips parted easily for my prick, allowing me to slide all the way inside in one stroke. "Ahhh....yes...give me that thing. Ohh shit......its so big. That's it.... uurrgghhhh...yes... deeper. Ahhhhhhhh!" Amrita moaned. "Ohh Ohh! Uhhh.....urgghhhhh so fucking full! Fuck, so full...uh...of...cock....Uhhhh......fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!."

Old 1st March 2011

"YEAH!" I moaned. I slowly pulled out and then pushed back in at the same deliberate pace. Leaning forward, I reached under her and grabbed the hanging tits. Amrita pushed back and opened her legs wider to accommodate my rod. I waited till only my cock head remained in her wet cunt, then, swiftly and brutally, I would lunged forward, making her gasp and groan.

My balls began slapping off her making 'thwacking' sounds as I picked up the pace. I grabbed the sides of her ass and began to fuck her. I fucked her hard. My dick slid in and out of her pussy as I used long hard strokes. I was staring down at her beautiful ass as I fucked her, her firm ass cheeks jiggling with each impact.

"Cum in me!" Amrita groaned, "Cum in me now! Ohhhhhhh..." she sighed, her pussy on fire.

I felt the sides of my cock sliding in and out against the walls of her cunt. It was an amazing feeling. "C'mon, you fucker, fuck my cunt, fuck it harder, fuck me harder now," she said through clenched teeth while shaking her head about.

Her lips found mine as she turned her head back and she began to kiss me, but was forced to break the kiss as I began to fuck her really hard. In and out of her hole my cock slid, faster and faster. Her breasts were bouncing violently back and forth under her with each of my thrusts. I grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair, twisting her head back as I used that to steady myself as I continued slamming into her cunt, her ass cheeks flapping upwards from my pounding.

"I'm cumming in your whore cunt, you fucking slut!" I groaned ramming as hard as possible while keeping a death grip on her blonde locks..

"Oh yeah!" the blonde moaned. "Fill me up with your cum! Ughhhhhhhhhh! Ughhhhhhhhhh! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" She groaned louder. "I'M GOING TO CUM!" Amrita shouted. Her bucking increased. "OHHHHHHH YES..." she cried, her fingers rubbing her clit harder.

Sonal was sat back, finger-fucking herself as she watched us.

Old 1st March 2011

"YES! YES! YES!" Amrita yelled, "CUM IN MY CUNT!! CUM IN MY CUNT!!!" She shouted. "I'M CUMMMMING!" I fucked her as deep as possible pounding her ass incredibly hard.

As Amrita's pussy contracted around my slamming dick, I felt myself go. "HERE IT COMES SLUT!" I shouted.

"IN MY WHORE CUNT, IN MY WHORE CUNT!!!" Amrita shouted as we exploded together. My sperm flew out of my shaft deep into her pulsating cunt. After about two shots, I pulled out of her gooey twat and fired a rope across her back, bits hitting her hair, a further two shots continued to splatter across her back and role off the sides of her body to the carpet. Some of my cum flowed down the sides of Amrita's tits and hung off Amrita's erect nipple, waiting to fall. A final two more weak pumps onto her ass crack and I was dry. I fell backwards while Amrita stayed on her hands and knees, her thighs and ass read from where I had pounded her and my cum starting to ooze out of her cunt. Amrita rao was one good fuck.

"That was so hot." Sonal said. "I should have fucking filmed it." Sonal then leaned across and kissed me on the lips. She smiled and said. "I hope you are not done."

"You're one hot cunt." Sonal chouhan said as she moved away from me towards Amrita rao. "Look at that cum coming out of your whore cunt and all over your back!" Sonal ran her hand across Amrita's firm ass and back, scooping up the globs of cum in her hand. Sonal reached under Amrita taking her breast in her hands and licking her sweaty and cum splattered back. Amrita wiped some cum off her tit, left there by Sonal, and licked her fingers.

Amrita arched her back as Sonal continued kneading the tits. Sonal shifted backwards so she was directly over Amrita's ass and cunt. She ran her hands along Amrita's smooth thighs as she watched my cum continue to flow out of her cunt down her legs and drip onto the carpet. The whore then dived in tongue first, licking a huge amount of my cum out of Amrita's cunt.

"It's so warm an' sticky." Sonal moaned. Sonal licked Amrita's asshole as well, lashing the whole area up and down.

"You a damn whore," Amrita moaned. Sonal gave a sly grin at this statement and continued to eat Amrita's pussy.

"Shit Sonal.... that's so fucking hot to watch. Suck Amrita's pussy." I exclaimed. I had a huge rush seeing Sonal licking Amrita's pussy, the same pussy I had just fucked raw.

Sonal continued licking the pussy lips and erect clitoris. Then Sonal put her finger against Amrita's asshole and slipped a finger in her ass.

Old 1st March 2011

"Oh yeah that feels good bitch. Stick that finger deeper inside my ass." Amrita moaned. "Harder whore." Amrita panted. Amrita's body jerked as Sonal hit the correct spots. Her head arched backwards and her mouth gaped open. "Aaahhhhhh!" She groaned. "That's so fucking good! I'm gonna cum again!"

Sonal increased the sucking and flicking of her tongue over Amrita's clit. "Sonal!" Amrita squealed. Her ass bucked forward. Amrita pushed her snatch back into Sonal's face. Sonal's clamped her mouth on the hot, wet twat. That was all that was needed. "FUCK!" Amrita yelled. "I'M CUMMING'! I'M CUMMING'! I'M CUMMING'!" Sonal continued her attack, opening the pussy lips wider with two thumbs and sticking her tongue into the spasming cunt.

Suddenly, Sonal pulled away and pushed Amrita on her back and repositioned herself above Amrita's mouth in a super hot 69. Amrita's two arms went round Sonal's thighs and pulled the cunt into her mouth. Sonal jerked her head out of Amrita's cunt at this action as she felt Amrita's tongue enter her cunt.

Both girls licked and sucked on cunt. Fingers rubbed and pinched clits as tongues went deep into wet and willing pussy's. Both girls open their legs wider as mouths stayed on the cunts as the licking furiously continued. Sonal's ass started humping up and down on Amrita's face in a fanatical motion. Both were grinding cunts hard onto the other whore's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!" Sonal wailed pulling her head out of Amrita's steaming gash. Sonal looked up at me, Amrita's juices dripping off her chin.

They rolled onto their sides as legs wrapped around the other's head. Both where held in place by mouths spread against cunt lips. Then both exploded in a frenzy of sexual excitement as their respective bodies twitched and tensed. Amrita pulled away from Sonal's cunt as Sonal did likewise. They laid panting and breathing deeply, their sweaty bodies glistening in the light, hair plastered to their faces and tits heaving up and down.

Sonal got to her hand and knees first and turned away from me. "One more time baby?" Sonal stated. "I want your cock up my ass."

I smiled at her, my hand jacking my prick back to hardness. "Oh you are the ultimate whore, aren't you?" I said.

"Aren't you glad?" she asked. "Aren't you looking forward to jamming that prick up my steaming hot asshole? Won't it be something for you to jack off to in future? To think you fucked me up my ass? A place where millions of guys would like to go?"

My temples were pounding from the blood rushing up there and as I stood up, my cock started to stiffen as blood flowed down there also. I moved up to her and bent forward and tongued her asshole, licking it, preparing it for my hard cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat my asshole. Stick your tongue into my asshole." Sonal groaned.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls